Author Topic: Update on the deadbeat Dem who defaulted on her mortgages  (Read 895 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Update on the deadbeat Dem who defaulted on her mortgages
« on: June 11, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
I have yet to hear a single member of Congress question the ongoing financial and ethics scandal involving deadbeat, defaulting Democrat Rep. Laura Richardson. How much more dirt has to be dug up before the “most ethical House” ever takes action on this corruptocrat?

To recap: A local Sacramento paper first reported three weeks ago that Richardson had walked away from a half-million-dollar-plus, second-home mortgage, “letting the house slip into foreclosure and disrepair less than two years after she bought it with no money down.” Meanwhile, she was loaning herself money for her congressional campaign and accepting state per diem housing allowance money as her utility and tax bills piled up. Next, it was revealed that she had defaulted on three home loans, not just one. The total rose to six, then eight defaults on three properties. Unpaid car bills got tossed into the mix. Ethics experts have criticized her pattern cashing out her homes to fill her campaign coffers and failing to disclose the massive mortgage debt.

MORE AT LINK - http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/11/deadbeat-defaulting-dems-fishy-deal-with-wamu/

I'd like to know where the condemnation is as well.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle