Author Topic: Was there a single precinct that got 100% of the vote for Romney?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
It's just a question.

Surely if Obama got 59 precincts at 100% rates we could get at least one.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Was there a single precinct that got 100% of the vote for Romney?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:23 PM »
Not even here in Mormon Central Station (Utah).
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:25:18 PM »
It's just a question.

Surely if Obama got 59 precincts at 100% rates we could get at least one.

Obama even got one at 109%. Isn't that just great?   :sarcasm:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 09:33:59 PM »
We must be in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse, 'cuz Obama got 141% of the vote in St. Lucie county, FL.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:37:04 PM »
We must be in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse, 'cuz Obama got 141% of the vote in St. Lucie county, FL.

That just shows 0's wide spread appeal. From illegals to the dead, he's won them all over.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 09:38:27 PM »
That just shows 0's wide spread appeal. From illegals to the dead, he's won them all over.

Aim for the head!  He's an Obama voter!!  :rotf:

-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BigTex

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »

We still spreading that

The rumor is also being spread on Facebook, blogs, and Internet message boards.

Voter turnout in St. Lucie County, Fla., was not 141 percent. The confusion arose because uninformed people mistakenly conflated the number of “cards cast” (the number of ballot pages submitted by voters) with the number of voters. Since most voters submitted two ballot pages, voter turnout in  in St. Lucie County was roughly half the number of cards cast. Thus, turnout was roughly 70-71 percent, not 141 percent.

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/13/myth-of-141-turnout-in-st-lucie-county-fla-persists/
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 10:03:05 PM »
BigTex, perhaps it may have slipped your notice, but I don't give a rat's ass what somebody on twitchy had to say about one report of voting irregularity out of literally HUNDREDS.  If you want to sit in denial that this election wasn't ****ed up from the floor up; that's fine.  My give a shit meter for politics is busted, and I ain't planning on replacing it any time soon, so I DON'T CARE.  Besides, how much LESS LIKELY is it that - in an HONEST ELECTION, of course - one county could turn in 141% of it's registered vote count, versus 59 precincts turning in ABSOLUTELY ZERO votes for any candy-date other than Dear Leader?  (Which - surprise surprise - just happens to be the point of the thread, sir.)

Now kindly go choke on a bag of dicks.  You're harshing my mellow, dude.  :stoner:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 10:21:55 PM »
Aim for the head!  He's an Obama voter!!  :rotf:

So that's what they were doing.....

California Marines, police to hold mock zombie-attack exercise

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20121027/WIRE/121029590

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline BigTex

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 10:24:28 AM »
BigTex, perhaps it may have slipped your notice, but I don't give a rat's ass what somebody on twitchy had to say about one report of voting irregularity out of literally HUNDREDS.  If you want to sit in denial that this election wasn't ****ed up from the floor up; that's fine.  My give a shit meter for politics is busted, and I ain't planning on replacing it any time soon, so I DON'T CARE.  Besides, how much LESS LIKELY is it that - in an HONEST ELECTION, of course - one county could turn in 141% of it's registered vote count, versus 59 precincts turning in ABSOLUTELY ZERO votes for any candy-date other than Dear Leader?  (Which - surprise surprise - just happens to be the point of the thread, sir.)

Now kindly go choke on a bag of dicks.  You're harshing my mellow, dude.  :stoner:

Looking for voter fraud is great but continuing to whine about already disproved things make you like like a tin foil wearing paulbot nut.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 01:19:27 PM »
If there was, we would've heard about it and they would've called foul play on us.