Author Topic: I just figured out how to make a fortune: PCintern  (Read 1048 times)

Offline CC27

I just figured out how to make a fortune: PCintern
« on: November 14, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »
PCIntern (18,214 posts)

I just figured out how to make a fortune:

Start a TV network which parodies and more importantly, corrects FOX in real time and addresses in detail their lies and Nazified “reporting” and “opinionating”. It would be factual and rip-roaring humorous at the same time.

My theory, which belongs to me and is mine too, is that you make them an object of fact-checking, derision, and humor and you pull no punches. None.

For years, FOX has been the perpetual motion machine for idiots: their entertainment programming is insidiously destructive of American mores and values: Simpsons, Family Guy, that 70’s Show, Malcolm in the Middle, etc, while their News Division (sic and sick) decry these denigrations if America. They make money both ways. Yes, then there’s FOX Sports. Another huge moneymaker. And a way to undermine family life by helping to steal Sundays from family life and devote it to professional sports. I’m as big a fan as it gets within reason but I’m not fooled for an instant.

I’m telling you, there’s money to be made...and a nation to be saved.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212685875

Your obsession with Fox is weird. I never think about MSNBC or CNN. I could care less.

Offline jukin

Re: I just figured out how to make a fortune: PCintern
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »
That is genius.  Look I have extensive experience in broadcast news and could put this network together in  a few months.  Please send at least $100 per week to get it up and going. When we complete this wonderful project you will all be millionaires and we will have bent the arc of history toward righteousness and fairness.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 03:35:50 PM »
Your obsession with Fox is weird. I never think about MSNBC or CNN. I could care less.

Given the viewership of both networks I do not think you are alone.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 03:45:20 PM »
I'm sure it would be just as successful as his attempts at humor.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 04:07:58 PM »
Isn't that pretty much what Soros' bankrolled Media Matters is?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 06:16:03 PM »
rip-roaring humorous at the same time.

All liberals have extreme humor impairment.  They just can't do it.  Late night TV is no longer funny, none of them are.  And we've seen the products from the DUmp, when they try to make funny bumper stickers and signs.  Remember when they tried to counter the clever TEA party signs?  So embarrassing.  They're just sour, dour, miserable people. The anti-rip-roaring-humorous. 

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 09:07:26 PM »
All liberals have extreme humor impairment.  They just can't do it.  Late night TV is no longer funny, none of them are.  And we've seen the products from the DUmp, when they try to make funny bumper stickers and signs.  Remember when they tried to counter the clever TEA party signs?  So embarrassing.  They're just sour, dour, miserable people. The anti-rip-roaring-humorous.
I always hoped they'd parody the tea party with lemonparty.org the groundwork was already set for them
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »
I'm sure PCIntern's network will have as much impact on conservative news as Air America did.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 08:24:10 AM »
I always hoped they'd parody the tea party with lemonparty.org the groundwork was already set for them

Remember the "Coffee Party", the failed Prog "response"? :naughty:  :tongue:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 10:25:14 AM »
Remember the "Coffee Party", the failed Prog "response"? :naughty:  :tongue:  :rotf:
oh, I do. And it was as lame as one could imagine. It did capture the starbucks camping city dwellers in some fashion
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 06:19:40 PM »
WHEW!!!!

I was afraid he/she/it decided to sell its body to science...

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.