Author Topic: Four Sleeping Homeless Men Beaten to Death Early Saturday Morning in NYC's China  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Four Sleeping Homeless Men Beaten to Death Early Saturday Morning in NYC's Chinatown; 1 in Custody: Police
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Four-Homeless-Men-Beaten-to-Death-Early-Saturday-Morning-in-NYCs-Chinatown-562257851.html

A homeless man was taken into custody after four other sleeping homeless men were beaten to death with a metal pipe overnight in Chinatown, authorities said.

NYPD officers responding to a 911 call around 1:50 a.m. on Saturday found an unconscious man lying in the street with "severe head trauma" near 2 Bowery, Assistant Chief Stephen Hughes, the commanding officer of Patrol Borough Manhattan South, said at a news conference Saturday morning.

A second man with head trauma approached officers at the scene, Hughes said. Witnesses told the officers a man in a black jacket and black pants struck the unconscious victim in the head with a metal pipe several times before fleeing the scene.

A homeless man beat four sleeping homeless men to death with a metal pipe. Proof one does not need to use a gun to kill people.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

time for tougher and serious laws on the possession of  metal pipes
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020