Author Topic: I LOST it with my doctor today. Bouncy  (Read 1014 times)

Online CC27

I LOST it with my doctor today. Bouncy
« on: March 25, 2020, 08:22:18 AM »
kag (2,947 posts)

I LOST it with my doctor today.

I'm fortunate to live in a very liberal/lefty/Democratic community. Both the town and county are very blue, politically speaking. The county to the south, however, are a bunch of gun-loving right wingers.

These are mountain communities, and we have only one doctor for twelve miles in any direction. He's a really good doctor, but he lives south of here, and is as Trump-loving as they get. I know that sounds contradictory (a good doctor who loves Trump), and it feels a bit surreal sometimes...like today.

I had to go by to pick up a prescription. I tend to not chat politics with him because he can be so maddening, but as I commented on the "strange times" we're in, he piped up with, "Well, Trump says it should only be two or three more weeks."

I lost it.

"Well, Trump is an idiot," I blurted.

I think it surprised him, because he stammered a little, "Well, yeah, he doesn't know about this stuff, so he has to rely on his experts."

"But he's NOT, Michael, that's the problem!" I was kind of feeling it. "He's saying stupid shit, and he's getting people killed!"

He quite literally mumbled something I couldn't hear, and I said my goodbyes and left.

I really don't like to make things awkward between him and me. He has been very good to my family, but for crying out loud! He's a ****ing doctor, and he's still listening to the virus in chief for guidance!

Thanks for letting me vent.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213167696

You lost it way before the doctor. Cool story bro.

Offline thundley4

Re: I LOST it with my doctor today. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 08:31:06 AM »
I had to go by to pick up a prescription.

I've only gotten a prescription from my doctor after a visit.  Plus, I don't remember the last time I had a written prescription, they usually get emailed to the pharmacy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 09:24:55 AM »
I've only gotten a prescription from my doctor after a visit.  Plus, I don't remember the last time I had a written prescription, they usually get emailed to the pharmacy.

With some long-term meds you have to be seen by your doctor at least once a year. That might be kag's situation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 09:33:17 AM »
DUmmie forgot to include the TV turned to Fox news in the waiting room and truck nuts on the wheel chairs.  ::)

0 bongs.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:10:54 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
This is a mentally deficient person that had an hallucination but if it were true, how stupid do you have to be to yell at the only doctor within miles?

I foresee the doctor refusing to see this jackoff.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 03:34:44 PM »
This is a mentally deficient person that had an hallucination but if it were true, how stupid do you have to be to yell at the only doctor within miles?

His next perscription will be for hemlock or fish tank cleaner. :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 04:38:41 PM »
His next perscription will be for hemlock or fish tank cleaner. :lmao: :lmao:

Or 230 grains when the MD goes postal.   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 04:49:19 PM »

pretty sure the doctor in question is this guy:

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/michael-camarata-599946

he probably already referred Kathy to a doctor he doesn't like in Boulder.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 06:42:47 PM »
"But he's NOT, Michael, that's the problem!" I was kind of feeling it. "He's saying stupid shit, and he's getting people killed!"

Who addresses their doctor by their first name?  The primitive was raised wrong. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 09:22:28 PM »
Who addresses their doctor by their first name?  The primitive was raised wrong.

comment 4097:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.4075

She looks as if one of the artsy group, aesthetes and "intellectuals" devoid of the depth of background and training of medical professionals, but yet who foolishly think themselves as social equals of them.

apres moi, le deluge