Author Topic: Where primitive are gaining false info  (Read 522 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Where primitive are gaining false info
« on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
The primitives falsely believe that insurance premiums will go down even if one has preexisting conditions.  I've wondered where they've been getting their false info, and figured it had to be from their own pre-programmed lib media types.  I found this thread that explains one of the sources.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002884052

In that thread, there is this link:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/what-health-bill-means-for-you/

It's a calculator that tells you what your new premium and co-pays would be under obamacare.  So I decided to compare what it claimed my new premium would be to what I'm currently paying.

Currently I am paying approx. $950/month ($11,400 annual with a $5000 deductable and a 80/20 co-pay).  Now it's telling me that under obamacare, my premium would be no more than $6000 annually with co-payments capped at 27%.  That's almost 50% less than what I'm paying now.

Baloney.

Of course the primitives are stupid enough to believe it.

Try it for yourself and compare what you have to what it says.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Where primitive are gaining false info
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »
I have learned long ago if anyone, especially the government says that this will save you money that the exact opposite will happen.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 11:19:30 PM »
I'm bracing for massive increases -

Although I do have a Gubbmint insurance plan, so I'm hoping that lord zer0 leaves all of us alone. However, since he was more than willing to stomp on the military for paying too little, I suspect I have no chance of not getting reamed if Obamacare isn't repealed. (The expensive GEHA family plan costs me just under $151 every two weeks, or about $3925 a year- I have no idea how much USPS is tossing in there at the moment) The insurance calculator claims Ill be 'decreased' to about $9500... yippee.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »
The primitives falsely believe that insurance premiums will go down even if one has preexisting conditions.  I've wondered where they've been getting their false info, and figured it had to be from their own pre-programmed lib media types.  I found this thread that explains one of the sources.

The fallacy under which the idiots that believe this lie are operating (And by 'Idiots' I mean the MSM tools in favor of it and the flack economists and spokesmorons I have seen on the news discussion shows this past week) is that costs might go down under ACA for a completely-comparable policy, however the real situation is that employer-provided health insurance by and large does not include everything necessary to make the policy ACA compliant, so for instance anyone who is basically paying for just catastrophic coverage now is going to be paying a HELL of a lot more for a bunch of stuff they didn't want when ACA completely kicks in.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
Insurance companies everywhere are already saying that they will be raising premiums because of obamacare. I guess they will not learn until they get their first bill.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »
The fallacy under which the idiots that believe this lie are operating (And by 'Idiots' I mean the MSM tools in favor of it and the flack economists and spokesmorons I have seen on the news discussion shows this past week) is that costs might go down under ACA for a completely-comparable policy, however the real situation is that employer-provided health insurance by and large does not include everything necessary to make the policy ACA compliant, so for instance anyone who is basically paying for just catastrophic coverage now is going to be paying a HELL of a lot more for a bunch of stuff they didn't want when ACA completely kicks in.

Most people have forgotten, or never even knew about the part that says the insurance that you carry must comply with the standards that the Dept of Health and Human Services comes up with, and IIRC those standards are not spelled out, but at the discretion of the Secretary of Health. So, in theory they can make it so that none of our policies are up to their standards and as a bonus we get to pay a fine at the end of the year. Too many little surprises in this bill that could end up biting every one of us on the ass.  :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.