Author Topic: boy primitive has an answer  (Read 1049 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
boy primitive has an answer
« on: June 22, 2012, 08:17:32 AM »
Quote from:
MrScorpio

I've decided to reply to net trolls who write me crap in comment sections w/a standardized statement

Yes, I do realize that they won't give a flying ****. They are, after all, TROLLS.

However, I'm betting that they can read ENGLISH and although I'm only conversant in two languages myself, English and Bad English, writing this statement is the only way that I feel that I can get my point across to them.

I do not know how to write in Trollese.

So here it is. And if you don't mind, please tell me what you think about it:

Quote from:
Thanks of the reply.

However, I do not intend to counter your argument. Based on my own past experience of conversing with people like yourself, who only want to recite a certain type of rhetoric on the internet and are not really interested in having a cogent conversation… Invariably, these discussions turn out to be pointless exercises in futility. So please save any further attempts to have a pointless argument, I won't respond to any further rhetorical responses.

Now, understand that I won't attempt to dissuade you from your opinion, although I will concede that you are entitled to have it for yourself. It's only fair.

Instead, I'm going to tell you why I won't accept your opinion as one that I would agree with.

It's been my experience that your rhetoric is the product of frequent and prolonged exposure to a particular type of media. You trust that media no matter what. They are people who could tell you that the sky was made of jelly beans and you would believe them with no questions asked. All you're doing right now is reciting that rhetoric. You haven't taken any actual time or effort to explore alternate sources of information which may contradict the rhetoric and thus, constrain you from repeating it. Instead you have decided to accept and recite the rhetoric as gospel anyway.

Anything I will say to you will most likely contradict your argument. Even if I were to provide irrefutable data and highly logical points to counter your rhetoric, you will invariably reject it.

You're probably rejecting this very sentence that you're reading right now. I know this because you have found me so objectionable that you've had to reply to my comment with your recitation of rhetoric in the first place. So, no matter what, you are pre-programmed to disagree with me and my words.

So be it.

Let me conclude with some advice that you will not accept at all: Please form convincing arguments instead of reciting pointless rhetoric. That stuff is really easy to refute. People who have taken the time and effort to get good information will never repeat what you've just written. You won't help things by making other people misinformed when you repeat bad information. The good stuff out there, but only if you're willing to process it.

People who recite ridiculous crap on the internet really have no idea what they're talking about and they never, ever try bothering to understand the people who actually do.

That is why you're reading this right now… Because I know who you are.

Good day

I will kindly appreciate your observations and advice.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002841957

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

It appears from what he indicates that the boy primitive has been trolling sites, shooting off his mouth with his Democrat Party approved rhetoric, and then getting slapped around with the actual domumented facts in such a way that he can't answer them.  What did he expect?  Of course people are going to treat him like he's an idiot. He *is* an idiot!!

So now he tries to write some screed to appear as though he's too intelligent to take the time to defend his stupid opinions.  Truth is he can't or he would.

What a coward.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ChuckJ

Re: boy primitive has an answer
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:29:37 AM »
Thanks of the reply.

However, I do not intend to counter your argument. Based on my own past experience of conversing with people like yourself, who only want to recite a certain type of rhetoric on the internet and are not really interested in having a cogent conversation… Invariably, these discussions turn out to be pointless exercises in futility. So please save any further attempts to have a pointless argument, I won't respond to any further rhetorical responses.

Now, understand that I won't attempt to dissuade you from your opinion, although I will concede that you are entitled to have it for yourself. It's only fair.

Instead, I'm going to tell you why I won't accept your opinion as one that I would agree with.

It's been my experience that your rhetoric is the product of frequent and prolonged exposure to a particular type of media. You trust that media no matter what. They are people who could tell you that the sky was made of jelly beans and you would believe them with no questions asked. All you're doing right now is reciting that rhetoric. You haven't taken any actual time or effort to explore alternate sources of information which may contradict the rhetoric and thus, constrain you from repeating it. Instead you have decided to accept and recite the rhetoric as gospel anyway.

Anything I will say to you will most likely contradict your argument. Even if I were to provide irrefutable data and highly logical points to counter your rhetoric, you will invariably reject it.

You're probably rejecting this very sentence that you're reading right now. I know this because you have found me so objectionable that you've had to reply to my comment with your recitation of rhetoric in the first place. So, no matter what, you are pre-programmed to disagree with me and my words.

So be it.

Let me conclude with some advice that you will not accept at all: Please form convincing arguments instead of reciting pointless rhetoric. That stuff is really easy to refute. People who have taken the time and effort to get good information will never repeat what you've just written. You won't help things by making other people misinformed when you repeat bad information. The good stuff out there, but only if you're willing to process it.

People who recite ridiculous crap on the internet really have no idea what they're talking about and they never, ever try bothering to understand the people who actually do.

Good day

Translated from DUmmie into English it reads:

Thanks of the reply.

However, I can not counter your argument so I'll just pretend that I'm superior to you.

Good day.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:38:08 AM »
Translated from DUmmie into English it reads:

Thanks of the reply.

However, I can not counter your argument so I'll just pretend that I'm superior to you.

Good day.

Great distillation.  H5.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 08:40:14 AM »
Waaay TL / DR
Lamond thinks someone wants to know his opinion.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:48:07 AM »
Scorpio, a suggestion, if I may?

Quit jacking the bandwidth, fag.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 09:19:10 AM »
Lamond thinks someone wants to know his opinion.

You know, at one time, I had high hopes of grooming the dork for stardom in the Top DUmmies.

From maybe about, oh, two years ago until just a few months ago, I had hopes.

But alas it doesn't appear the dork has what it takes, and so I moved on to other primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »

Hey Bug Boy,  STFY and go sit in the corner.  Adults are trying to have a conversation here.     
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 10:22:53 AM »
He has obviously never heard of Boobiezzzz.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 10:30:08 AM »
Thanks a million for the Cliff's notes, ChuckJ.  Holy shit, was that long.  What a boring person. 

"Thanks of the reply."   ::)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 10:49:13 AM »
Hey Bug Boy,  STFY and go sit in the corner.  Adults are trying to have a conversation here.     

"bug boy" is the mike_c primitive, the one who hates the military.

This one, the dork, is the primitive with a pineapple-shaped head sitting atop a pineapple-shaped body, and was actually in the military, honorably discharged.

You're reasonably new here, and I know it can get confusing, so many primitives.

At first, the primitives tend to look like a faceless lynch-mob, an amorphous blob, but happily the longer you're around, the better you'll come at discerning the individual ones.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 11:33:27 AM »
The boy primitive should take the advice he has given.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 11:59:08 AM »
What a fag.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
Well, at least he admits that he's conversant with bad English before writing an enormous blob of it.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »
 :lame:

I give you Exhibit A:

Thanks of the reply.

So be it.

Good day

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 06:09:30 AM »
You know, at one time, I had high hopes of grooming the dork for stardom in the Top DUmmies.

From maybe about, oh, two years ago until just a few months ago, I had hopes.

But alas it doesn't appear the dork has what it takes, and so I moved on to other primitives.

It's good that you didn't waste much time on him.  He's nowhere near being in the stellar company of Nads the Know It All or those who came before.