Author Topic: trulymad primitive could-a died  (Read 4466 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: trulymad primitive could-a died
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
I once went outside during a thunderstorm with a metal handled umbella.

I could have died.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »
Ok, that campfire seems to be burning out...Maybe they are on to the hilarity, hopefully there are still embers glowing...I give it 1 bong just for the funnayism.

I also think it should be kept in mind for the DOTY, still time to go but dayum!

I could have died laughing!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2012, 04:46:25 PM »
MINERAL MAN!!!! Master of the obvious.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »
I once removed the mattress tag that said "Do Not Remove".

I could have died.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2012, 04:51:07 PM »
I once ate a cookie before dinner and ruined my appetite.

I could have died!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
I used to ride my bicycle without a bike helmet.

I could have died.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »
Why is the DUmmy driving an Infiniti G35 rather than a car made in Detroit by union members?  Where is Omaha Steve-Nad to chastise him for hating Americans?  I betcha he's a closet WalMart shopper and FOXNews watcher as well.
This too shall pass.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
I once poked my brother deliberately while in the car on vacation.

ONCE!

I could have died.
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »
I touched a light switch with wet hands.

I could have died.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2012, 05:05:40 PM »
I used deodorant and antiperspirant on the same armpit on the same day.

I could have died.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2012, 05:06:48 PM »
I used to own a set of lawn darts.

I could have died.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2012, 05:07:40 PM »
Told my girlfriend how she really looked in that dress...

I'm going to die.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »
I went for a walk while chewing bubble gum at the same time.

I could have died.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2012, 05:08:21 PM »
I jumped on a trampoline with no pads or "cage".

I could have died.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
I once drank a 20 oz. soda and had a large tub of popcorn at the movies.

I could have died.
Piney Power!!

Offline dixierose

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
I once ate pop rocks and drank a coke at the same time.

I could have died.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2012, 05:10:40 PM »
I use power tools that are so old, they don't have warning labels on them.

I could die.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2012, 05:11:57 PM »
I drank unpasteurized milk

I could have died.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2012, 05:12:17 PM »
I went into a building thru the doors that said "DO NOT ENTER"!

I could have died.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »
I was at a party where one of the guests double dipped his potato chips.

I could have died.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
I once brought my own lunch to school instead of eating the Moochelle-approved govt sponsored school lunch.

I could have died.
Piney Power!!

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
OK, you people are just being silly now!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »
I once didn't finish all the peas on my plate.

All the kids in China could have died!
Piney Power!!

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »
I've eaten uninspected, unprocessed, and ungraded meat products.

I could have died.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
OK, you people are just being silly now!

Yes, we are!   :lmao: