Author Topic: Anyone seen Bobo the Hobo?  (Read 330 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Anyone seen Bobo the Hobo?
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:05:51 PM »
Quote from:
TheMastersNemesis (856 posts)

Now A Criminal Offense To Be Homeless In Denver - $1000 Fine And 12 Months In Jail.

The Denver police department is now enforcing a new ordinance that makes it illegal to sleep on public property. If you are caught sleeping on a sidewalk or on any public property in Denver you will be arrested. The penalty for such a violation is $1000 fine and a year in jail. At least you will get some clothes and some food though it may be porridge. Many of the homeless are veterans who fought for nothing.

I am a veteran and I feel like I wasted my time. I feel like our veterans have died for nothing. That is because our country has become a hateful bigoted and mean spirited place.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002773574

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Anyone seen Bobo the Hobo?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:33:12 PM »
he fought so someone could sleep on the sidewalk?  :therock:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:34:56 PM »
No, no, no. He fought so people could use their iPods while they loiter, and so that they could camp out in libraries, and post on DU.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 02:39:11 PM »
he fought so someone could sleep on the sidewalk?  :therock:
Liberal family values.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (856 posts)

Now A Criminal Offense To Be Homeless In Denver - $1000 Fine And 12 Months In Jail.

The Denver police department is now enforcing a new ordinance that makes it illegal to sleep on public property. If you are caught sleeping on a sidewalk or on any public property in Denver you will be arrested. The penalty for such a violation is $1000 fine and a year in jail. At least you will get some clothes and some food though it may be porridge. Many of the homeless are veterans who fought for nothing.

I am a veteran and I feel like I wasted my time. I feel like our veterans have died for nothing. That is because our country has become a hateful bigoted and mean spirited place.

Yeah?  I invested 37 years in armed service, putting my family through incredible crap, risking my life several times and my health and/or career many more, and none of it was for entitlement-menatality Leftist scum to shit on cop cars and spray their stupid ****ing slogans on our public buildings and monuments.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.