Author Topic: primitive has roughened derriere  (Read 459 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive has roughened derriere
« on: November 09, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »
Quote from:
DearAbby

Okay this totally chaps my ass...

Why are they bringing up the pasts of these women, work history, bankruptcies, being an Unmarried mother. Is it me or are they arguing, some situations a woman deserves to be harassed or Assaulted?

Poor Work history? YOU DESERVE to be harassed sexually.

Going through a rough patch financially? You are automatically a liar, untrustworthy, even though you're not asking for a dime.

Unwed Mother: well can't call you a tease, you did put out. No harm no foul, it's not like you were a virgin. You deserve what you got!

You have children outside of marriage, they too are fair game. The Rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, they too deserve what they get!

It's a wonder women come forward at all, after being harassed or assaulted. Think of the message this is sending to all females in this country?

As a woman I am very angry. As a human being I am horified. They are actually arguing some women deserve this treatment. You deserve what you get for speaking out.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2271934

Sounds exactly like what the Dems said about those who were correctly claiming they been sexually harrassssed/abused by Clinton.  Why didn't they react the same way?

And do they have the honesty to recognize that they have a double standard between R's and D's when it comes to these things?

We already know the answer.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
Re: primitive has roughened derriere
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
She conveniently forgot to mention the one who's filed about 10 different sexual harrassment claims in her "career" as a golddigger.  Wonder why?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 01:43:24 PM »
As we already knew:

Quote from:
RKP5637

5. It's intimidation meant to defame those that came forward and a warning to others not to come forward or we will defame you too. It's sick and disgusting and is the twisted society the republicans love. They are a despicable breed.

But Carville saying "“Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find”  is OK.

Gotcha!   :II:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 01:47:39 PM »
More like: bankruptcy, gold-digging, serial complaining, etc speak to the motive and impeachability of the testimony.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 01:54:38 PM »
Quote from:
DearAbby

10. We know the GOP will go too far

I wonder when that line will be crossed here. It will dawn on people what is being done to these women. Why it is being done to these women.

KNOW YOUR PLACE. KNOW WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

When is it going to be a step too far? Will this be a conscious awareness moment, like SIR, HAVE YOU NO DECENCY, moment.

This blathering idiot is still clueless, even after indicting her own party and ideology.

Hey primitive, when are you going to apply these "standards" to your own?  Guarantee you that when women were saying these exact same things about Clinton, you took the side of those saying these women were lying and whatever could be done to destroy them was fair game.  I guarantee you did -- guarantee it -- as well as every other primitive on the island.

The ends justify the means with the left.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
This was the biggest scam in the 90's and everyone knows it.  They lived through it, and nobody's buying this crap anymore.  Just heard Boortz say on his show that he had a SH charge lobbied against him.  His crime?  Dressing up as Howard Stern for Halloween.  What happened to self-expression and the First Amendment?  Isn't the kid with makeup distraught and depressed because he couldn't express himself? 

All that hand-wringing of yours, DearAbby, is falling flat.  She was looking for a quick buck, just like a lot of women back then.  I remember. 

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 02:41:16 PM »
If this latest one is not in it for the money and publicity then why is she on every channel?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 02:55:41 PM »
At least Paula Jones could hold down a job.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 02:59:08 PM »
DearAbby

Okay this totally chaps my ass...

Well, you could probably get someone to slowly and lovingly rub some ointment on that for you...

If you weren't a flaming Liberal bitch on wheels, that is.

O-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 03:37:08 PM »
The Democrats are masters of this, look what they've done to women like Palin and Bachmann, heck, look what they did to Hillary when she was running!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats