Author Topic: Do gay pride parades hurt gay rights?  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Do gay pride parades hurt gay rights?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »
Sigh....I guess i gotta pull this link up again! :banghead: http://zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php Yep! "Just walkin down the street holdin hands!" :whatever:

Thank You!

There are obscenity laws on the books, if heterosexuals did this they'd be arrested, how people who do this in gay pride parades get away with it is beyond me, and in fact it's obscene parades like this that turn people off.

ETA: I have no doubt this obscenity ticks many off in the gay community too.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:59:00 PM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
To those lurking, go to a website called Zombietime and look for gay pride parades and tell me why they're allowed to get away with obscenity?

Interesting, I'm starting to see why so many have issues with the left. Some of that is insane and gross.

Sigh....I guess i gotta pull this link up again! :banghead: http://zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php Yep! "Just walkin down the street holdin hands!" :whatever:

Thank God it's all censored. I really don't have much to say about it, the photos speak for themselves.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:06:27 PM by compaqxp »

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »
Interesting, I'm starting to see why so many have issues with the left. Some of that is insane.

It ticks me off because I know gay people and gay couples with children and no freaking way do they condone obscenity that goes on at these parades, and the fact that people at the DU makes excuses for it? it's insane. I have no desire to see anyone in public exposing their body or performing sex acts no matter what their orientation is.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 06:23:13 PM »
Yeah, right. They're outraged, the way muzzies are when there's a terrorist attack.
The same way they were when the gay prostitution ring was busted in Barney Frank's condo.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 07:03:48 PM »
Yeah, right. They're outraged, the way muzzies are when there's a terrorist attack.
The same way they were when the gay prostitution ring was busted in Barney Frank's condo.

The gay people I know are normal as heck but I think some are afraid to speak out in instances like this, they see what happens to people who don't toe the line on certain issues, just ask Bill Cosby.

Offline JohnGalt

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 02:31:54 AM »
It ticks me off because I know gay people and gay couples with children and no freaking way do they condone obscenity that goes on at these parades, and the fact that people at the DU makes excuses for it? it's insane. I have no desire to see anyone in public exposing their body or performing sex acts no matter what their orientation is.

Gay couples with children are wrong.

Children shouldn't be exposed to that sort of thing.  In the street is bad, but it's brief.  Exposing a child to that sort of stuff, even if at a milder level ,day after day, year after year.  Someone should get Child Protective Services involved.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 05:04:39 AM »
What rights?  They don't have the same rights as the rest of us?

More I think cause if hetrosexuals marched down the street looking like that we'd be arrested.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »
To those lurking, go to a website called Zombietime and look for gay pride parades and tell me why they're allowed to get away with obscenity?

OMG!  What a sick, disgusting, depraved public display!  Who the hell allowed something like this in public streets?  That isn't just ass chaps as the DUmmies contend. 

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »
What rights?  They don't have the same rights as the rest of us?

More I think cause if hetrosexuals marched down the street looking like that we'd be arrested.

Perhaps or sent for mental evaluation.

We have a young woman in my area that has been in the local paper a few times for wearing her Jeans too low.  

IIRC correctly, first time she was arrested was at a local indoor Mall and someone complained they could see a couple inches of her butt crack.   When security requested she pull up her pants she refused, in come the cops and off she went to jail.

A few months later she was again arrested for bending over--to tie her shoe????---in the middle of down town, this time a good bit of her butt was on display. In come the cops and she was again carted off to jail.

Court proceedings that followed were interesting, the woman was sent somewhere to a "Hospital" for a month or so of Mental Evaluation.  

In a way we have had at least one gay parade in our area but big difference from SF and a small New England town.  I believe 40 people showed up and most were from out of State.

For one thing our towns are so small most everyone knows or is related to each other. Peer pressure, as the last thing a parent wants is to have someone they work or volunteering with have anyone come up to them and tell them they saw their half naked son, Nephew, grandchild skipping down the street
waving their Lilly at them.

Big city's are anonymous for these Gay gatherings to pull out all stops and get down and dirty.  

I really believe that the men wearing the masks were probably local and did not want pictures of them in all their glory posted at work or sent to Grandma.

The men and woman who bare it all in public I believe have nothing to worry about as long as they are hundreds if not thousands of miles away from family or employers.  Could be these men are in the closet and need an outlet from the restricting lives they lead.    

These gatherings are in a way not represented by the population of the area the event is held. However, the people with an agendas will point out the big turn out and by insinuation make people believe that there are thousands of these people living and working with them, teaching their children and making their laws.---------  NOT SO !!!!!!!

It is the few with money and influence that want us to believe they have great number, they try to make Heterosexuals believe they are stronger then they are, they have to recruit from the children's text books to convince the next generation that this is NORMAL behavior.  Teach the children that the beliefs of their parents, grandparents are Wrong and Bad. The beliefs of the family faith is Not normal or good, all civilisation that have appeared on Earth has been wrong, all the methods of preserving the human race is BUNK.

Teach that self gratification is more important to humans then love or family unites are.   Darn why has no one brought up the point that in nature quite a few Anamils and birds mate for life?????

ARGGGGGGGG, I am getting old but I can still tell a scam when I see one.  

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2011, 08:29:27 AM »
I :rotf: every single time one of them post about anything to do with gays, they have to note that although they support gays, they in fact are heterosexual. They can't let other DUers think they are gay, kind of like how they always have to make up an excuse why they were in a Wal-mart when they tell their bouncy. Don't want their fellow DUmmies to think they shop there by choice.

Yeah, what is it with DUmmies and retailers?

They have more "encounters" in a single visit to some retail store than I have had my entire lifetime, and that includes working as a cashier!

On the main question of gay pride parades hurting the gay movement.   HELL YEAH!  Nobody wants to see THAT walking down their streets, and it has nothing to do with the general public and any perceived prejudice.  It has to do with common decency.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:33:03 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 11:57:44 AM »
Gay couples with children are wrong.

Children shouldn't be exposed to that sort of thing.  In the street is bad, but it's brief.  Exposing a child to that sort of stuff, even if at a milder level ,day after day, year after year.  Someone should get Child Protective Services involved.

I disagree, I know 2 couples raising children, and 1 of the guys is a friend since childhood, the 2 couples between them adopted 5 black children who were born crack babies, these kids have amazing lives and opportunities available to them that wouldn't be available growing up in an orphanage or a foster home.

Offline JohnGalt

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »
I disagree, I know 2 couples raising children, and 1 of the guys is a friend since childhood, the 2 couples between them adopted 5 black children who were born crack babies, these kids have amazing lives and opportunities available to them that wouldn't be available growing up in an orphanage or a foster home.

I suppose gay parents is better than crack head parents.  Still you'd think the adoption service could have placed them with a nice straight couple with fertility problems instead.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »
I suppose gay parents is better than crack head parents.  Still you'd think the adoption service could have placed them with a nice straight couple with fertility problems instead.

A lot of times interracial adoptions are discouraged, and most people prefer adopting babies or at least a child who's the same color, whereas gay couples who are white have a harder time qualifying, and they want to be Parents so bad that they don't really care about the color or the circumstances of the child's birth.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 08:18:33 PM »
Placing a helpless child into the control of a pair of perverts, especially when the perverts are the same sex as the child, is an abomination that shames our society beyond comprehension. It's hard to imagine something being worse than the infanticide promoted by the democrat party, but this is. Aborted children are killed quickly. The kids placed into homo households will suffer for decades.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »
Edit: I'm not looking to get into any fights on here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:35:15 PM by compaqxp »

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 08:38:45 PM »
Edit: I'm not looking to get into any fights on here.
No fight here. It's just that in my mind the choice is between two unspeakably evil policies.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 05:47:24 AM »
Placing a helpless child into the control of a pair of perverts, especially when the perverts are the same sex as the child, is an abomination that shames our society beyond comprehension. It's hard to imagine something being worse than the infanticide promoted by the democrat party, but this is. Aborted children are killed quickly. The kids placed into homo households will suffer for decades.
Killing a child is never the best way to handle anything.  What is really needed in the interest of the children is to reduce the costs of adoption for those that can give a child a good home...something that is done best getting rid of a lot of the government control and by use of church-based adoption agencies.  There are even churches that will assist with the cost of adopting a child to make sure the child gets a good home.  Our government has the idea that children are better off with parents that have a lot of money, just as though the child does not need love and care MORE than material possessions.

The other thing required is to make the adoption final quickly.  So many couples have lost their children because the birth parent changes her mind.  It really is no wonder that most now look overseas for children.  Not only is it far more possible to adopt a younger child, but those kids are so often taken out of truly horrible conditions, the adoptive parents know they have literally saved the child.

As for the gay parents with kids...I do wonder how adolescents handle it when they are going through all the very difficult changes in that time.  It can't be easy to find a good role model.  That time is difficult enough for kids that have even their own birth parents!  Not to mention the conflict if the child is the opposite sex and one or both parents is outspokenly anti-that-sex.  The only gay couple I ever knew personally were lesbian, and were raising the son of one.  The mother was very outspoken in her hatred of men...very outspoken.  I have often wondered how damaged that poor boy was by the time he grew up.  How can a child thrive with a parent that literally hates his or her whole sex?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:53:07 AM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 07:46:01 AM »
Killing a child is never the best way to handle anything.  What is really needed in the interest of the children is to reduce the costs of adoption for those that can give a child a good home...something that is done best getting rid of a lot of the government control and by use of church-based adoption agencies.  There are even churches that will assist with the cost of adopting a child to make sure the child gets a good home.  Our government has the idea that children are better off with parents that have a lot of money, just as though the child does not need love and care MORE than material possessions.

The other thing required is to make the adoption final quickly.  So many couples have lost their children because the birth parent changes her mind.  It really is no wonder that most now look overseas for children.  Not only is it far more possible to adopt a younger child, but those kids are so often taken out of truly horrible conditions, the adoptive parents know they have literally saved the child.

As for the gay parents with kids...I do wonder how adolescents handle it when they are going through all the very difficult changes in that time.  It can't be easy to find a good role model.  That time is difficult enough for kids that have even their own birth parents!  Not to mention the conflict if the child is the opposite sex and one or both parents is outspokenly anti-that-sex.  The only gay couple I ever knew personally were lesbian, and were raising the son of one.  The mother was very outspoken in her hatred of men...very outspoken.  I have often wondered how damaged that poor boy was by the time he grew up.  How can a child thrive with a parent that literally hates his or her whole sex?

Somehow Mrs.Smith, some kids do survive most anything, they adapt for awhile until they get into the school system that may save or break their lives.

My worry is about the kids that must grow up in orphanages or foster family's because of the trauma they have see in their short lives. Mothers being beaten every day, fathers emasculated by the mothers.  Both parents trying to twist the kids to thinking the other is a monster???

Kids that come from nice heterosexual family's are more at risk then children raised by gays. 100,000 kids from heterosexual family's to not more  then.01%  raised in gay family's.

Example, I had 2 girlfriends that were close when I was 11-13.  Summers they spent with me at grandparents camp and winters I often had sleep overs at their home.

I knew there were problems with both girls family's, what I was not sure of, just off hand comments that confused me about not being alone with their fathers or older brothers.

My mom when I tried to talk to her was totally uninterested, both girls friends came from excellent family's,  pillars of the comunity, active in Church etc.  I was told that I should ask no questions as it could UPSET my friends.  So I stopped asking questions, just went into my teen years with a seed of doubt in my mind.

Now on to the children raised by gay parents, we know them from Movies made, comedy's about kids with gay parents that are themselves straight , but it is not that easy in real life.   Do we actually at this early age of Gay adoptions know how the kids turn out,  as children from heterosexual parents are Gay, can children raised in a Gay family turn out heterosexual .

Much to ponder but the Number of children raised in a heterosexual family face and have faced sexual abuse from family members then the few children raised in a Gay family.

Fact of life, MrsSmith, children in a heterosexual family have more to fear from their family then children adopted by gays.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:20 AM »
Thousands fewer rights? Name them. Wait, a thousand is a lot to have to type so just name ten.

Ten might give him carpal tunnel.  Let's start with just one.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 08:23:34 AM »
Thank You!

There are obscenity laws on the books, if heterosexuals did this they'd be arrested, how people who do this in gay pride parades get away with it is beyond me, and in fact it's obscene parades like this that turn people off.

You homophobe you.  Don't you know gays have "thousands fewer rights"? :whatever:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther