Author Topic: primitive who has the wind spews verbal rant  (Read 1823 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive who has the wind spews verbal rant
« on: April 10, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »
Quote from:
Windy

Rant...I hope you on the far left and those on the far right are happy with the anger you are fomenting against a man who has only been in office for less than three months.

He has worked NON STOP trying to fix the mess he was left with in record time. While I don't agree with everything he is doing, I think he is making a herculean effort and I commend him. I believe he has the best interests of the nation at the heart of his actions.

Look around people. The nuts in the country are starting to boil over.

While Obama is the president, he is also a father with two young girls. Think about that when you continue with your over the top anger and rage. Its fine to have disagreements in policy and to voice those concerns in an intelligent and thoughtful manner, and to take intelligent rational steps to try and encourage the goverment to change policy. That is what elections are for.

I believe it is getting dangerous for this man who has barely warmed the sheets in his bed at the whitehouse.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5428490

Quote from:
HiFructosePronSyrup

1. I think you just mean people on the far right.

The people who disapprove of Obama are the same people who approved of Bush.

It's that constant ~30%.

Quote from:
Windy
Response to Reply #1

3. No I don't. Look around DU.

Quote from:
HiFructosePronSyrup
Response to Reply #3

8. I stand by my claim.

I know there are people who disagree.

But I don't believe them.

I agree with this primitive that they walk in lock-step.  The libs who claim they are opposed to B. Hussein are doing it all for show.

Quote from:
FiveGoodMen

6. "Far left" is subjective and is usually used by the right to marginalize anyone who doesn't side with them.

Pot meet kettle.  :rotf:

Quote from:
patrice

5. If he attempts a real solution to our financial crisis, they will do to him what they did to JFK.

for the SAME reason.

:mental:

Quote from:
leftstreet

7. DU Rules: Loyalty Threads are only allowed in GD:STFU

Quote from:
billyoc

9. We are. Thanks for asking.

Quote from:
EFerrari

10. The far left?! lol

Doug's ex is so far left she doesn't believe the far left even exists.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitive who has the wind spews verbal rant
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

Doug's ex-wife is way off the charts.

That's what gobbling down handfuls of mood-altering pharmaceuticals as if popcorn does to one.

It's all very sad; one has to remember that at one time, Doug's ex-wife was a paragon of pulchtritude, but then voluntarily went downhill--and oh, so downhill--fast--and oh, so fast.

But it's her own fault; we all make our own fates.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
Quote from:
bread_and_roses

20. er...what "far left?"

I used to laugh out loud whan I saw that term used here, but it's too tired and stale now, in case you were trying to make a joke? Who's "far left" around here? Those who support workers over the banksters? The people over the blood-sucking insurers? The constitution over the "Homeland" security apparatus? To name a few little items over which I am "angry."

There's a difference between disagreement and anger, and a difference between anger and rage too. And just who made you the exact arbiter of an "intellegent and thoughtful manner?" Nor does either preclude anger, nor is either mandatory, nor are they the only effective means of protest or activism. Humor can work. Outrageous can work. Civil disobediance can work. Even inarticulate can work - "The common wo/man in the street" is not always a wordsmith, but often works.

There are those out there who's actions sure look like an incitement to violence, and I worry about them too, and their effect. Were I a prayer, I'd pray for safety for Obama and his family; as it is, hope has to suffice. But I see none such here, or never for longer than it takes to deliver the pizza. I see no "far left" voices in the mainstream news, nor here, nor on Alternet, nor on Commondreams, nor nor nor.

"Both left and right are guilty" is easy, has been taught to us by the false "balance" of the corporate media, but is rarely accurate.

Another primitive who fails to recognize his own reflection.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »
For lurking Duchebags. 

The far left is squeezed in by fascism on one side and communism on the other.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »
For lurking Duchebags. 

The far left is squeezed in by fascism on one side and communism on the other.

With the demented belief that folks as useless as they are will somehow be anointed the leaders and enriched.

Online Karin

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 03:22:06 PM »
While Obama is the president, he is also a father with two young girls. Think about that when you continue with your over the top anger and rage.

No, I don't feel like it, you nanny-scold.  I don't give two shits about what he's fathered.  I care that this egomaniacal monster is ruining this country and the way it is run and perceived within and without.   If I'm feeling anger and rage, that's my ****ing business.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
While Obama is the president, he is also a father with two young girls.

And what does this have to do with being president and his f'n up the economy worse than it already is?

I'm the father of 2 adult sons and 3 adult stepsons, does that make me special, or do I have to be a raving communist in the Oval office to be special?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
(Quote
While Obama is the president, he is also a father with two young girls.)

And what does this have to do with being president and his f'n up the economy worse than it already is?

I'm the father of 2 adult sons and 3 adult stepsons, does that make me special, or do I have to be a raving communist in the Oval office to be special?

I think it means that 0Bama shouldn't have run for president since having children seemed to disqualify Palin in the eyes of the DUmmies.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 04:36:30 PM »
I think it means that 0Bama shouldn't have run for president since having children seemed to disqualify Palin in the eyes of the DUmmies.

That only serves as a disqualifer for female Republicans I guess, but liberal Rats can breed like rats and still be qualified
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »
With the demented belief that folks as useless as they are will somehow be anointed the leaders and enriched.

Target, neighbor!

I'll PM you about something that happened at work yesterday.  It has to do with a semi-blind turkey, and the building where I work.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 02:29:12 AM »
EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-10-09 03:20 PM
Response to Reply #28
48. Dissent is of itself valuable in a democracy. And, iirc, some of the same people
 dissenting right now, including me, were already watching the security situation during the campaign when Sarah Palin was holding Klan rallies. To blame us for it is ridiculous.

So is it drugs that make Doug's ex-wife like this, or has she always been nuts? I went to a couple of those rallies. No KKK members, or anyone remotely like that. In the heart of the South. You need new talking points, DUmmies.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »
A little from Column A, a little from Column B. :p
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 02:39:01 AM »
Well, whatever column it is, she is nuts. One of the head nutters over there. This is a good thread, though, they are tearing each other apart over there, and someone has put a kettle on the fire. I think there's freshly caught Freeper on the menu.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »
So is it drugs that make Doug's ex-wife like this, or has she always been nuts?

Doug's ex-wife is in her mid-fifties.

Up through the late 1990s, Dougs ex-wife took care of herself, looking good and dressing well, and appearing a decade or two younger than her real age.

Because of her exquisite northern Mediterraneac features--not to mention a great-looking honker--if I had been a movie director, I would've cast her as one of those ancient Roman beauties.

But drug use and Hate have taken their toll, as they inevitably must; these days, if I were a movie director, I would have to cast her as the uglier twin sister to Roseanne O'Donnell or Rosie Barr, or whatever that fat broad's name is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »
While Obama is the president, he is also a father with two young girls.
BFD. While I was active duty I was a mother with a young son. But I had to put my job first. What makes him so special?  :whatever:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 12:32:28 PM »
She's so far left ("How far left is she?") that EVERYTHING to her is to the right....

She IS the far left!