Author Topic: Buzzy is OK with anal rape murder  (Read 1084 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Buzzy is OK with anal rape murder
« on: January 24, 2017, 06:01:16 PM »
TIMETOCHANGE (3,058 posts)

Donna Hylton - Rapist and Murderer of the Left

This murderer and rapist is a leading women's rights person in the left that the left happily raises up and gets behind (in fairness I wouldn't want her behind me seeing how she used a three foot metal bar to rape a man as he was being murdered). She and six others helped rape, burn, torture, starve, and eventually murder a man over the course of twenty days. https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

She claimed the victim was gay because he wiggled when she raped him with a metal bar even though her and two of her friends was able to lure him away with the promise of sex.

Just more proof the left must never be listened to. Bunch of murderers and rapists

smoke check (3,920 posts)

10. All of the people that marched with her and cheered when she spoke...

for starters.

American leftist women.

BuzzClik (8,167 posts)

11. Nope. That was nearly 30 years after her crimes.

http://www.discussionist.com/1016214068

Iverglas puts in an appearance as well.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Buzzy is OK with anal rape murder
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:13:08 PM »
And yet they'll bitch about what Jeff Sessions ALLEGEDLY said 30 years ago.

KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:22:00 PM »
And yet they'll bitch about what Jeff Sessions ALLEGEDLY said 30 years ago.

KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so what if he said it. Democrats, AND Hillary, embraced Robert Byrd, Grand Kleagle. because his views "evolved". Personally, I doubt Byrds views evolved. He was a career politician and did what he had to do to get re-elected.

All they have on Sessions is he said she said.

Liberal hypocrisy disgusts me.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 06:22:16 PM »
Horrific! 

Buzzy gets his ass handed to him wherever he goes, yet he struts away.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:40:15 PM »
Buzzy is butt hurt, though probably not as bad as the victim of the skrag he's making excuses for.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 09:49:06 PM »
Response to i verglas (Reply #20)
Tue Jan 24, 2017, 07:20 PM
Karin_A (12 posts)
22. This is horrific

beyond words. Don't try and defend it. "he was a homo anyway." Really?

Response to Karin_A (Reply #22)
Tue Jan 24, 2017, 07:24 PM
i verglas (14,478 posts)
23. Shoo. Go away.

:lmao:  Such an airtight argument. 

BuzzClik (8,181 posts)
25. Hey, Sarge! Loved the way you represented the flow of this thread at the cave.

Misrepresented, that is (and that is extremely generous).

Why not post here using your cave name? It might be fun. Who knows -- maybe we can be best buddies.

Response to BuzzClik (Reply #25)
Tue Jan 24, 2017, 09:08 PM
i verglas (14,478 posts)
35. I see our new friend and colleague Karin

- all 12 posts of her - is just as outraged there as she is here. 

Her intimate familiarity with folks here now makes more sense. Tad bit mouthy still, though.

Thanks!   :hyper:

Response to i verglas (Reply #35)
Tue Jan 24, 2017, 09:38 PM
_eek (11,380 posts)
37. "Tad bit mouthy "

And bossy too.

Like a boss!   :yahoo:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 10:07:06 PM »
If the buzzy one has any intention of becoming an item with the iverglas primitive, I'd suggest no.

She'd be a lot of trouble, so one should stick with what one has, especially if what one has is pretty good anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »
BuzzClik (8,181 posts)
25. Hey, Sarge! Loved the way you represented the flow of this thread at the cave.

Misrepresented, that is (and that is extremely generous).

Why not post here using your cave name? It might be fun. Who knows -- maybe we can be best buddies.

That's Cave to you, Buzznuts. Have some f***ing respect for your superiors.
Deplorable since 2016

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 06:11:13 AM »
Buzzy, stop pretending to be so brave when we all know you put people on ignore as soon as you lose an argument with them... which is always.

You also know you can come here but you're too much of a ***** to step out from behind the jury.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 06:14:07 AM »
Buzzy, stop pretending to be so brave when we all know you put people on ignore as soon as you lose an argument with them... which is always.

You also know you can come here but you're too much of a ***** to step out from behind the jury.

It's in the shoulders; it must be a birth defect, small and weak shoulders.

So I cut my friend the buzzy some slack for that; I don't have them myself, small and weak shoulders, but I imagine life isn't a picnic if one does have them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 06:42:33 AM »
I have managed to develop a basically cordial disagreement of philosophy thing with Buzz and I doubt he is interested in my advice but so be it.

I think Buzz realizes that even at DU jr you still have to throw some scraps of meat to the rabid animals so he tries to put on the moonbat hat at times.
Being a person with an IQ he has never learned how to do it effectively and picks his spots very poorly.

If you are reading this Buzz,please get over the obsession of always trying to draw some equivalency to actions.
Yes there are people on the right that do and have done misdeeds but right now we are coming off 8 years of an administration that simply was not successful and the election results since 2009 back that up.
Ocare devastated the dem party in 3 separate elections,it has been a disaster so that is in peoples minds as well as Barry and Hills stunningly tone deaf hubris.
Now add to the stew the childish,entitled,spoiled and violent actions of the left since November 8th it just is too easy to shoot down.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 07:23:57 AM »
I think Buzzy has been sniffing dirt instead of analyzing it.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 08:15:35 AM »
I think Buzzy has been sniffing dirt instead of analyzing it.

Ah, yes . . . the "night soil." :whistling: :pokingpoop:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 08:38:57 AM »
BuzzClik (8,181 posts)

Why would he do that?  Why don't you come over here, Paulie?  You're still a member in good standing - despite being such an insufferable ****.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 08:49:20 AM »
This murderer is still consuming oxygen? Why?

The "Women's March" honored murderer Angela Davis, so why wouldn't this murderer be one of its leaders?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 05:34:46 PM »

I remember when he was here a while back.  He called us cheapos or words to that effect because we wasn't donating money to somebody for something. Can't remember all the details now. Then someone here pointed out that he hadn't donated a penny either and told him to either put up or STFU.

Ain't seen him since.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi