Author Topic: DU Jr Mean Girls don't like Melania  (Read 3289 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DU Jr Mean Girls don't like Melania
« on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:17 PM »
Tin Ear2 (52 posts)

Looking good Melania n

SlayerNut (2,282 posts)

1. Gold digging prostitutes

Usually try to look their best.

NeoKhan (449 posts)

19. I bet you want us to believe Hillary stayed with Bill out of a deep abiding affection.

i verglas (14,328 posts)

2. what do you get

when you cross a Troll and a Tramp?

meanitt (5,944 posts)

15. Will we have to call the White House

The Whore House now?

saspamco (5,007 posts)

5. Sorry, Melania.

Way too many nude pictures of you circulating, for your little Jackie O. wanna-be stunt to succeed.

Hanging out with better people might help, some.

BlackSabbath (3,086 posts)

16. Like a good looking pron ho!

http://www.discussionist.com/1014315529
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: DU Jr Mean Girls don't like Melania
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
Stay classy, libs!
Cretins like these lib scum are a big part of the reason why I am glad that Melania Trump's "First Lady cause/ project" will be cracking down on bullying.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 05:51:33 PM »
Envy can do bad things to one's soul and psyche.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 07:08:34 PM »
I thought she looked lovely and I can wait to see the dress she wears tonight. Hell even Michelle Obama looked decent today, the dress she had on suited her well.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 07:28:37 PM »
She looked beautiful and elegant.  DU's doing the same thing.  Everyone knows what you ugly jealous fat ass scrunts look like. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 08:19:39 PM »
Hell even Michelle Obama looked decent today,

I'm sitting up close to the tv, with the laptop in front of me.  This perspective adds pounds to people, makes them squatter.  I looked up with a view of Mooch from behind, and good Lord I thought it was some fat mamma nanny.  So, Meow, DUmmies.  Her hair looked like she was ready to clean house, too. 

Personally, I would have made sure to look fabulous

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 08:23:17 PM »
Hell even Michelle Obama looked decent today, the dress she had on suited her well.

Surely you jest, madam.

Speaking as a man seeing her from behind, between her waist and her lower thighs she spread out like a bell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:27 PM »
Love Melania's dress, clean, elegant lines. 

No more of that hideous gold lame, spreading out for miles and miles. 

ETA, love Ivanka's dress, too. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:47:37 PM by Karin »

Offline Undies

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 09:25:39 PM »
Love Melania's dress, clean, elegant lines. 

No more of that hideous gold lame, spreading out for miles and miles. 

ETA, love Ivanka's dress, too.

When the occasion called for elegance. the best MO could do was look like she was a Volkswagen bus wearing a car bra.  As far as black women go, MO was no Diana Ross.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 09:27:04 PM »
When the occasion called for elegance. the best MO could do was look like she was a Volkswagen bus wearing a car bra.  As far as black women go, MO was no Diana Ross.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3jcDKUBtQ[/youtube]  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 11:05:25 PM »
I'm sitting up close to the tv, with the laptop in front of me.  This perspective adds pounds to people, makes them squatter.  I looked up with a view of Mooch from behind, and good Lord I thought it was some fat mamma nanny.  So, Meow, DUmmies.  Her hair looked like she was ready to clean house, too. 

Personally, I would have made sure to look fabulous.

She really does have a disproportionately huge ass, there's only so much you can do with someone who's shaped like a railroad crosstie with half a large pumpkin duct-taped to it just below its waist-level.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 05:42:42 AM »
Surely you jest, madam.

Speaking as a man seeing her from behind, between her waist and her lower thighs she spread out like a bell.
Considering the other outfits I have seen her in this dress was nice. It's hard to hide her large bottom but the cut of the dress was a good one for her. All the attention needed to be on Mrs Trump at that point not her and Melania shined.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 07:21:37 AM »
C'mon people don't you realize, :picsneeded: ? :-)

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 07:30:00 AM »
C'mon people don't you realize, :picsneeded: ? :-)

You know, I bet the defrocked warped primitive, she with the body of "Refrigerator" Perry and the face like Hindenberg's, would go apoplexic with jealousy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 07:41:05 AM »
You know, I bet the defrocked warped primitive, she with the body of "Refrigerator" Perry and the face like Hindenberg's, would go apoplexic with jealousy.

Assuming you refer to Warpy, who I hope will be memorialized in my sig for the next 8 years (good Lord, I'll be 70 at the end of Trump's second term, if he serves one!), her pix seem to be broken links, now.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 07:45:03 AM »
Assuming you refer to Warpy, who I hope will be memorialized in my sig for the next 8 years (good Lord, I'll be 70 at the end of Trump's second term, if he serves one!), her pix seem to be broken links, now.

One of these days, I'll write about it, Memoirs of Warpy, by franksolich; we go back a long ways.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 11:25:17 AM »
Envy can do bad things to one's soul and psyche.

Yep, and it made the top ten Thou shalt not... list too
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
I'm happy that I won't be told every day that a tranny with a bad tuck is a beautiful woman and boob belts are the height of fashion. Like Obama's intelligence and Michael's beauty, if you have to keep saying it, it is not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 12:26:33 PM »
I'll be happy to not see cardigan sweaters with everything, including all that gold lame.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 12:34:26 PM »
I'll be happy to not see cardigan sweaters with everything, including all that gold lame.

How many dresses did she wear that looked like they were made from curtain prints?  I can think of at least two. 

And let's not forget the inaugural black widow outfit. 

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 01:01:35 PM »
How many dresses did she wear that looked like they were made from curtain prints?  I can think of at least two. 

And let's not forget the inaugural black widow outfit.

Don't forget, she loved to go sleeveless to show off her "guns".

She even went sleeveless when she met the Queen of England for cryin out loud.

Her and her (Stinky the) Clown outfits were horrendous.

We now have a First LADY. Elegance at its finest.

I couldn't be more proud.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 02:31:44 PM »

Turn off Mister Rogers reruns! :argh:

Hey, Zeit--that made the list twice!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 04:31:29 PM »
Ugh.  The sleeveless dresses.  I like to wear a dress to work, but I don't like the sleeveless, because I think it's too much skin to show and unprofessional.  Looks like a sundress for a picnic.  Plus air conditioning.  During the Obama regime reign, all that were displayed on the racks were these endless sleeveless dresses, as if in homage to queen michelle.  Drove me nuts.

No matter what the DI mean girls say, the fashionistas in the press were very impressed with Melania's style, and so were the comments. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 04:38:26 PM »

:cheersmate:

Or Halle Berry, or Billie Holliday, or Pam Grier...
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.