Author Topic: MaLazy upset Chuck Todd allowed Ben Smith to make an ass of himself  (Read 838 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
malaise (150,303 posts)

STFU ****ie Todd

Your network repeated that birther shit and Morning JoeScum spread more misinformation on Hillary Clinton than I care to quantify.

How dare you question Buzzfeed.

DonCoquixote (11,644 posts)

3. for the same reason why someone that had to go back

and get a college degree after he became a famous journalist can always dare to question people: he is a straight white right wing male. That is all the excuse these people need,, and all the justification they think they need to provide, as shown whenever Chucky or Tucker Carlson look at the camera and give that goofy smile, the one that says "you were just here for my amusement and exploitation, I do not have to care what you think!"

We really may have to realize that our enemy really has no sense of outrage or shame. [Said the people pinning all their hopes on Operation: Give Pees A Chance -- SSG SB] This is not like when Gandhi was able to urge millions of people to nonviolently resist because the British eventually were ashamed at the animals that they had become! This is a new era, the right has successfully numbed the conscience of people to wear its enforcers either think they are just taking their rightful share of sadistic amusement, like Chucky, Carlson, and Coulter, or worse yet they actually think they are being moral, like Ryan or Mike pence or Ted Cruz. The latter type is the read a little scary part, because these folks have not managed to separate their cancerous moral center from an authentic one. It is no accident that these three are religious, because the religions that they espouse are meant to take over the part of a human being that has a conscience and replace it with programming that will keep the rich man safe and wealthy.

In short folks, we better not rely on "have you no shame?" Frankly the right wing has inoculated its people against shame, either by making them think that they have an entitlement to have no shame, or to think that the very things that are shameful are precisely what is moral. yes it is a mess, but the good news is these folks are greedy.. Right now, any political activity, any resistance to the right that does not include hitting them directly in the pocketbook is just political theater. Their only power is for a wallet, and if that means that yes we need to give up Rachel Maddow along with the rest of the NBC goons and if that means we need to stop buying whatever they sell on their commercials, so be it. Anything else will just serve as amusement while they do verse stupid laugh and think your pain is the rightful validation of their vanity and appetite.

uponit7771 (38,635 posts)

7. German soldier at the gas chamber to new operator, "you'll get used to it [the screaming]"

... because that's what humans will do unless someone slaps the shit out of them with reality.

Reality had a way of catching up to us though... our normal isn't going to defeat reality

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028461951

For those interested in watching Ben Smith beclown himself: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/367845.php
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

Re: MaLazy upset Chuck Todd allowed Ben Smith to make an ass of himself
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 06:42:31 PM »
Oh God, what I wouldn't give for Hillary or Obama to come out and deny this fabricated BS. DUmmies would literally kill themselves. :panic:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 06:49:13 PM »
This whole kerfuffle illustrates why I think the "fake news" meme-narrative will be very short-lived in the MSM and other partisan circles:

1.) It invites unwonted and unwanted scrutiny of the MSM generally;

2.) The MSM have warehouse complexes stuffed full of skeletons;

3.) The MSM continually supply new @#$% like this that illustrates their partisan credulity.

I understand why mal, well away from US shores, would be upset at Ben Smith having his nose ground into his F-Up. mal desperately wants their hoax to be true. Just as Libs & Progs desperately want the whole Bush-was-a-strings-pulling-rich-boy-draft-dodger-who-went-AWOL myth to be true.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 07:11:42 PM »
And the wheels of the DU bus go 'round and 'round... all over the liberal Chuck Dodd.   :killemall:

I remember when he was your hero. Now he is not.  Tomorrow when he takes Trump to task he will be your hero again.   :mental:

And you wonder why we call you primitives.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 07:12:35 PM »
How dare you question Buzzfeed.
:lol: Of all the things I never thought I'd read.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 07:28:27 PM »
^^ No kidding!  :lmao:
Response to malaise (Original post)
Wed Jan 11, 2017, 06:32 PM
 BigDemVoter (2,004 posts)
6. **** ****ie Todd.

Worthless piece of SHIT.
An airtight argument.