Author Topic: DU Jr Proglodyte likes to brag about losing money  (Read 644 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DU Jr Proglodyte likes to brag about losing money
« on: January 11, 2017, 05:07:13 AM »
From November 7

For those of you who do not frequent DU Jr: LMPV is David Brock's gay cabana boy.

LMPV spams the forum with post after post of nothing but LW propaganda, mostly political cartoons and LW press releases.

The idiot doesn't have a single original thought and is never capable of arguing any point in its own words.

In fact, the posts below are the most original content I've seen this drone ever generate and judging from the dripping condescension and arrogance my money is on LMPV being gothmog...

Letmypeoplevote (34,872 posts)

3. I have some great pictures with her

She is an amazing person I got to shake her hand and had some really nice pictures taken of us by an US congressman

Is that what congressmen do?

24. I was there and shook her hand

If you give enough money to the campaign, it is not hard to get a picture with Clinton

25. No I was at an event where was trying out the Stronger Together line

Again if you give enough money to the Clinton campaign, it is not hard to get a picture with her

Tovera (3,449 posts)

28. Did you check for your wallet right after?

30. No need, I had maxed out already

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
Re: DU Jr Proglodyte likes to brag about losing money
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 07:09:37 AM »
If you give enough money to the campaign, it is not hard to get a picture with Clinton

Again if you give enough money to the Clinton campaign, it is not hard to get a picture with her

"By all means let's elect this grifter bitch to keep out Drumpf because 'Play for Pay'!!! "
- Liberal Logic
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:49 AM »
LMPV spams the forum with post after post of nothing but LW propaganda, mostly political cartoons and LW press releases.

So - 'DI's own little kpete.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 07:24:59 AM »
His posts (Gothmog) on Skin's island are equally as illuminating and intellectual.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 08:42:11 AM »

The idiot doesn't have a single original thought and is never capable of arguing any point in its own words.

In fact, the posts below are the most original content I've seen this drone ever generate and judging from the dripping condescension and arrogance my money is on LMPV being gothmog...

So he's like kpete's gay brother?

(Oops! DAT beat me to it!)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.