Author Topic: Proglodyte has uncovered the master plan using just its wits  (Read 1359 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodyte has uncovered the master plan using just its wits
« on: January 05, 2017, 06:20:12 AM »
uponit7771 (38,087 posts)

Denigrate Intel Agencies so False Flag is easier, then blame them...MiniPoots end game in a nutshell

The false flag will be pretty serious, dirty bomb level serious but with x-ray level uranium so it doesn't kill everything.

MiniPoots Reich is already coming apart... no way the KGOP is going to repeal Obamacare with any teeth and if they do take out one of the 3 ACA legs they're ****ed before EOY... mass effect will be soon.

June 2013: Trump wonders if Putin will be his "new best friend"

"Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow.

Scary shit here no doubt, NEVER NORMALIZE TRUMP

That's what we can do individually

4 DU Wrecks so far.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028433061
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Proglodyte has uncovered the master plan using just its wits
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:08:13 AM »
That has just GOT to be gNad's new sock.  :rotf:

Almost left me breathless just reading it.
I swear, it would leave a cyclops cross eyed.  :o
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 07:43:07 AM »
but with x-ray level uranium so it doesn't kill everything

Whuuuuut...?

:marsattacks:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 07:54:11 AM »
That has just GOT to be gNad's new sock.  :rotf:

Almost left me breathless just reading it.
I swear, it would leave a cyclops cross eyed.  :o

Nah, the grammar's too good, and no Malaprops. Or good rig.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 01:41:18 AM »
My moonbat-to-English translator doesn't seem to be working.

WTF is it babbling about?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 04:16:31 AM »
My moonbat-to-English translator doesn't seem to be working.

WTF is it babbling about?

The Proglodyte believes Trump's ability to enact his domestic agenda has already fallen apart so in order to distract from his prior-to-inauguration failure Trump will stage a false flag Reichstag-like attack on the US. The false flag attack will appear serious (a dirty bomb) but will cause no real damage (only medical x-ray levels of radiation), presumably because Trump won't want to deal with any real hassles.

In order to not have this nefarious scheme revealed prior to its enactment Trump is denigrating the CIA to undercut the agency's credibility -- although one is left to wonder: If this Proglodyte can figure it all out on its own with nothing more than its bong water wits...why is the CIA needed to stop him?

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 04:43:05 AM »
The Proglodyte believes Trump's ability to enact his domestic agenda has already fallen apart so in order to distract from his prior-to-inauguration failure Trump will stage a false flag Reichstag-like attack on the US. The false flag attack will appear serious (a dirty bomb) but will cause no real damage (only medical x-ray levels of radiation), presumably because Trump won't want to deal with any real hassles.

In order to not have this nefarious scheme revealed prior to its enactment Trump is denigrating the CIA to undercut the agency's credibility -- although one is left to wonder: If this Proglodyte can figure it all out on its own with nothing more than its bong water wits...why is the CIA needed to stop him?
Wow.  DUmmie seriously needs to put down the crack pipe and back away slowly.

Thanks for the translation.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 04:50:01 AM »
Wow.  DUmmie seriously needs to put down the crack pipe and back away slowly.

Thanks for the translation.

One of my many hats in the Army has me web-based designing business solutions for the myriad of processes required by DA regulations.

In other words: I make my living connecting disparate pieces of information that are presented in a confused and disoriented manner.

I like to think I'm good at my job.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 08:33:33 AM »
I like to think I'm good at my job.

Oh, but you are.  You're very good, sir.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 09:09:22 AM »
One of GWB's greater failings was not cleaning out the ideologues that had crept into the Justice Department during WJC's MALAdministration. Not recognized until Afghanistan and Iraq were underway was that Lib-Prog ideologues had also gotten into administration in the intelligence agencies, and they were continually trying to sabotage GWB.

I hope Trump does some housecleaning.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.