Author Topic: FREE Kraft's "Good Eating, Good Living" magazine  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Dixie*Darling

FREE Kraft's "Good Eating, Good Living" magazine
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
http://www.kraftfoods.com/diabetic/main.aspx?s=diabetic&m=main_content

When you join, you’ll automatically receive delicious recipes through newsletters, our magazine and collectible recipe cards. The Good Eating Good Living program delivers valuable, tools, tips and communications for people living with diabetes. Learn about reducing stress and exercise through our ongoing newsletters and mailings. You’ll also receive valuable coupons and hot topics on our community message board and open call-in forums. Join us today!

I already subscribe to Kraft's "Food and Family" magazine (another freebie!) that comes out about 4 to 5 times a year (seasonal + a holiday issue).  The Winter issue came yesterday and tonight's supper will be the Easy Shepherd's Pie and bagged salad.  Yummy! 

Anyway, a full page article on this new mag was in the issue.  You can go to the link posted above to sign up or call 1-888-KRAFT 4U.  I can't seem to find a link to the Food and Family mag but if you're interested, maybe a quick call to the same number  will be all it takes.

Happier, healthier eating everyone!   :spork:

Offline Miss Red

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: FREE Kraft's "Good Eating, Good Living" magazine
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
Do they still have that subscription for free? I used to get it but it ran out and I am too cheap to pay for one.   :-)

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
Ya speaking my language there sista!
I'm the freebie queen!  If it's free, it's for me! 
I've never been charged anything for "Food and Family".

Kraft really got it right with this publication.  Great kitchen tested recipes using their own products and the mag is most likely a tax write off for them (advertising).  When I signed up (it's been quite awhile now) it was a freebie.  I see on this latest issue it has $3.95 above the shipping label.

Your best bet:  Give 'em a call.  They can't eat ya!  (groan; bad pun!)  If you received it before they should have your information.  Tell 'em you're not receiving your mag! 

Oh, and welcome to CC! 

Call (1-888-Kraft 4U)

Offline Miss Red

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
Ya speaking my language there sista!
I'm the freebie queen!  If it's free, it's for me! 
I've never been charged anything for "Food and Family".

Kraft really got it right with this publication.  Great kitchen tested recipes using their own products and the mag is most likely a tax write off for them (advertising).  When I signed up (it's been quite awhile now) it was a freebie.  I see on this latest issue it has $3.95 above the shipping label.

Your best bet:  Give 'em a call.  They can't eat ya!  (groan; bad pun!)  If you received it before they should have your information.  Tell 'em you're not receiving your mag! 

Oh, and welcome to CC! 

Call (1-888-Kraft 4U)

Ooh! I see you and I will get along famously. :D I loved getting it as my kids loved to pick things out to experiment making with me in the kitchen. But yes! I don't want to pay:)