Author Topic: Fake dentist gets his butt smacked (VA jet crash)  (Read 2207 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Fake dentist gets his butt smacked (VA jet crash)
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »
This is about the F-18 crash in VA Beach. Thanfully so far only 7 people sent to the hospital and no fatalities. Looks like a war zone but could have been much worse. This was a student pilot and it looks like they did everything they could to avoid the area and hit the water a few blocks away.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002525403#
PCIntern
9. Jeez...
Last edited Fri Apr 6, 2012, 11:34 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
I guess everything has to be spelled out here these days:

My POINT was, that a jet crashing into a residential neighborhood wherein the pilots have ejected is dereliction of duty. When the military apologists come to explain why it wasn't, we'll all have a good time here excoriating them. And there'll be the usual DU stuff... -sigh--
Strelnikov_
31. Your response is extreme and completely unacceptable

The balanced and hyperbole-free content of your response has no place on a modern day internet forum.

You, Sir, are a dinosaur.
The Velveteen Ocelot
43. "Aimed"? What makes you think they had control over the aircraft?

View profile
If the airplane was controllable they wouldn't have had to eject, would they? It's incredibly insulting to these professional pilots, whose training requires them to eject under certain specific circumstances, to suggest that they knowingly intended to let their plane crash in a residential area. Not to mention that the entire area surrounding the airfield is residential.

Jeez.

Then nads the super secret ace fighter pilot jumps in.
nadinbrzezinski
12. I think your second, non political explanation,

View profile
Is far more likely.

We had an F-18 go down two years or so ago here in La Jolla. It flattened a home, killing five.

When the investigation was over...yup pneumatic failure, lack of stick control.

If I were the Navy, I'd check every fighter in the fleet if indeed this is the problem. Could be a defect.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Airwolf

Re: Fake dentist gets his butt smacked (VA jet crash)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »
Once again Nadino Wan Kenobi shows her utter lack of brains. That aircraft could have sucked in a bird,had a  hydraulic failure. It could have lost power by going past a certain point and induced a stall or any number if things.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 06:19:05 PM »
Response to PCIntern (Original post)

Fri Apr 6, 2012, 11:35 AM

nadinbrzezinski

12. I think your second, non political explanation,
Is far more likely.

We had an F-18 go down two years or so ago here in La Jolla. It flattened a home, killing five.
When the investigation was over...yup pneumatic failure, lack of stick control.

If I were the Navy, I'd check every fighter in the fleet if indeed this is the problem. Could be a defect.
Nads, you are a moron.
You know nothing about aircraft, let alone their control systems.
Flight controls are hydraulically actuated.
If you were the Navy, you'd be resting on the bottom.
Stupid scrunt. :bird:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »
April, I have a buddy up there near you in Hampton. He told me today he heard something about the jet hitting a flock of birds on takeoff? If that's the case, it's kinda hard to maneuver when you just lost all thrust at a low altitude.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »
Nads, you are a moron.
Flight controls are hydraulically actuated.
If you were the Navy, you'd be resting on the bottom.

:thatsright: forgot all about that! I've never heard of "pneumatic" controls. Heard of pneumatic nail guns. :lmao:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
Nads, you are a moron.

I'm seriously thinking, as a public service, of posting nadin's picture every time she says something, so the lurking primitives can see what they're up against.

I haven't decided yet, as I'm still trying to figure out how strong the stomachs are of members too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »
Also not all jet aircraft have hydraulics, some have fly by wire systems that have the pilots input into the controls guided by wires and not hose lines.  I don't know for sure about the F/A-18s but I think they might have hydraulic lines. Still Nadzie hasn't any more of a clue then the Navy until she reads it on Google.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 06:36:11 PM »
BTW, in my flight training, when you take off, you hold that damn throttle like your life depends on it. ...because it does. If you just throttle up and let it go, if that thing throttles down, you could be f'ed. You don't want to lose power over trees, houses, or anything else not plane-friendly.  :whistling:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 06:43:33 PM »
I'm seriously thinking, as a public service, of posting nadin's picture every time she says something, so the lurking primitives can see what they're up against.

I haven't decided yet, as I'm still trying to figure out how strong the stomachs are of members too.
There should be a way to post photos that are visible only to people who aren't logged into the site.

I've seen that revolting "kiss my ass" picture too many times to count.

And nadin is even uglier.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 07:11:34 PM »
And nadin is even uglier.

The only problem I'm seeing with it is that while the primitives might be grossed out seeing what nadin's really like, it won't shame nadin into shutting up because in nadin's perception, she's Farah Fawcett-Major.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 07:19:44 PM »
In a weird way you to have to stand back, cross your arms, and say WOW. Nada will let nothing get in her concept of what she is. As Frank points out, Nada thinks she is Stephen Hawking in Farrah Fawcett's body.

Mental Disease? Of course.

Jukin goes to  a mental picture in COLD wet red one piece poster in his teens wishing her had a set of car keys....cause he knew where to hang 'em.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »
Someone should keep up with this. I want to see that bitch smacked back down.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »
Someone should keep up with this. I want to see that bitch smacked back down.
The first case in history of an airplane crash due to "pneumatic failure, lack of stick control", and nutcase nadin discovered it!

And, by God, she will never admit that isn't right. Anyone who disagrees is a bully.

Then, she gives the U.S. Navy advice on inspecting carrier jets.

This would never happen on mexican aircraft carriers.

But, you know, if there were such a thing as a mexican jet, it probably would have pneumatic controls.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 08:08:31 PM »
Once again Nadino Wan Kenobi shows her utter lack of brains. That aircraft could have sucked in a bird,had a  hydraulic failure. It could have lost power by going past a certain point and induced a stall or any number if things.

Ha ha H5!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »
Let's wait for the cause of failure to be released.

I'm sure that Nadin will be on the investigating team. She'll keep us informed.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline kraven

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:37 PM »
Did anyone see the pictures from this accident. It is amazing that no one died or was seriously injured. A Good Friday Miracle.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:43 PM »

I'm starting to think she is a shoe in for the Willie this year.  I mean she'll face some competition sure, but there isn't anyone that can't say that she represents skins as it truly is.  False knowledge, false outrage based on false knowledge, and an absolute lack of any willingness to admit to a mistake, any mistake, ever, no matter how obvious or egregious.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 10:29:09 PM »
I'm starting to think she is a shoe in for the Willie this year.  I mean she'll face some competition sure, but there isn't anyone that can't say that she represents skins as it truly is.  False knowledge, false outrage based on false knowledge, and an absolute lack of any willingness to admit to a mistake, any mistake, ever, no matter how obvious or egregious.

She already won the Willie, the award given the primitive who did the best job of improving and enhancing Skins's island in the public eye.  The Willie's a one-time award, and can't be repeated.  So along with TomInTib, the Bostonian Drunkard, and the bobbolink primitive, nadin's out of the running for this.

Top primitives however can repeat, but I hope to God no.

But we'll see, from the collective wisdom of the people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 06:09:26 AM »
AW's onto something.  I think the latest models of F/A-18s are all FBW systems.  Hydraulic failure would happen in a Phantom, or maybe even an early-model F-15, but the USAF doesn't fly early-model F-15As anymore, right?  Besides, this is the Navy, so they wouldn't fly F-15s.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the latest models of F/A-18s are all FBW, which would render Nadin full of shit again.  In other news, the sun rose in the East this morning, water is still wet, and General Franco is still dead. :whatever: ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 06:46:28 AM »
AW's onto something.  I think the latest models of F/A-18s are all FBW systems.  Hydraulic failure would happen in a Phantom, or maybe even an early-model F-15, but the USAF doesn't fly early-model F-15As anymore, right?  Besides, this is the Navy, so they wouldn't fly F-15s.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the latest models of F/A-18s are all FBW, which would render Nadin full of shit again.  In other news, the sun rose in the East this morning, water is still wet, and General Franco is still dead. :whatever: ::)

I wonder if they are going to look at the effect of using the bio fuels (algae based) in the F-18's?  NOt that the DoD would be allowed to announce that if it were true after Obama forced the Navy to buy 500,000 gallons of the stuff )at a greater expense than what avgas costs) and has been touting it's new "Green Hornet" F/A 18's.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 06:51:19 AM »

You're correct. :cheersmate:
Flight contol inputs are electrical to a flight  control computer.
They interpret, and send a computed electronic signal to a hydraulic actuator at the appropriate flight surface.
The only thing pneumatic, is Nads.  Her knowledge of aircraft just blows.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 07:05:15 AM »

I wonder if they are going to look at the effect of using the bio fuels (algae based) in the F-18's?  NOt that the DoD would be allowed to announce that if it were true after Obama forced the Navy to buy 500,000 gallons of the stuff )at a greater expense than what avgas costs) and has been touting it's new "Green Hornet" F/A 18's.

You too, Sarge, are onto something.  I wonder how much power is lost from going to this new "green" fuel.  I know that waaaay back when the Army went to JP8 (or was it JP4?  It was so long ago), our cavalry squadron (I was in 2/3 ACR at the time) was warned that there was some power loss--can't remember how much percentage-wise, but maybe single digits?--from the new "jack-of-all-trades" fuel.  It also made bad smoke screens, which was a problem.  I don't know how that was rectified.

Oh--I failed to H5 you and AW.  Whoops!  I'll fix that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »
Did anyone see the pictures from this accident. It is amazing that no one died or was seriously injured. A Good Friday Miracle.
The fire chief just confirmed this morning that everyone living at the apartment complex is alive and accounted for. The navy said it was a catastrophic mechanical malfunction not that long after take off and that the pilots ejected from a low altitude. It looks like they tried everything that they could to avoid hitting anything but it didn't work. But they did say that because they dumped all that fuel they avoided an even worse situation.
http://www.wavy.com/generic/news/f-18-crash-vb-coverage

BTW is there anyway that someones mole can see what he edited out in his OP? Sounds like he tried to pin the pilot as an evil freeper who was out to kill people.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:22:49 AM by AprilRazz »

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »
Well the dental office janitor eats crow....then promptly pukes it all over the place.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002528558
PCIntern

OK, so some of you jumped all over me yesterday after the horrible plane crash
because I had the temerity to state that in no time at all, the apologists for the military would be all over this story, changing facts and generally making shit up.

Well, guess what? I was not wrong...

Within minutes, Kyra Phillips on CNN stated that these two pilots were "heroes" because they tried to make it to the beach because, she added and I'm only slightly paraphrasing, all fighter pilots know that they must ditch over water or open territory so as not to hit areas which contain people and property (and oh yes, pets - musn't forget those). She apparrently has flown planes out of this "exact same runway" herself, and because the tail of the plane was horizontal, then blah blah blah, pilots doing an amazing job of not hitting a school.

First, how the Hell would she know what was going through their minds during the incident? She didn't interview them, she was just busy making excuses before she knew anything.

Second, the whole area is densely populated so if you crash on takeoff, you're gonna hit something civilian almost fer sure. Fair enough...I grew up near the Willow Grove Naval Air Station and we had some near misses and a couple incidents over the decades. It happens...but I have no recollection of the local news people making up stories a priori. what they USED to say was "The FAA and military investigators will have to investigate this incident." and leave it at that. They didn't make up plausible scenarios and state them as fact.

Third, and damn it, I KNOW I'm right about this: the lying-ass military-industrial complex is given a big pass even by those on Progressive Websites by those who think that they're all gung-ho-military such that you went after me when all I stated was that they were going to concoct a story, if they could, which would absolve the pilots if at all possible, reiterate that they do everything as safely as possible, and that if the pilots happened to be Republicans, then all the better - OK, that was a cynical remark, but not far off the center of truth. Those who have any kind of memory will recall the young lady who was the POW in Iraq rescued by a team whose exploits could have been portrayed in Marvel Comics. Turned out of course, that it was almost all BS. But that's OK...we need our stories of heroism and valor and since Audie Murphy's dead, and John Wayne was only a movie actor, then we have to come up with new ones for the new generation.

Fourth and finally, to those who typed out a knee-jerk response to my post: you might consider the bigger picture once in a while. It would do you some good - the fact of the matter was that all I really said was that I was awaiting the usual gabble-degook from the PR folk at the military and for that I was excoriated.

Then the red cloud primitive joins in with this thread....
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002527879
RedCloud
Virginia again applauding uniforms, ignoring civilians
First off, I see this every day. Planes buzzing so close to the houses (only 50 to 100 feet above) you would think they were at war with the tax paying civilians. Then as I or my wife work in our little field the flight patterns change and they fly their thunderous jets right overhead almost without exception. To the deluded conservatives this is the sound of freedom buzzing overhead.

To me it's the dirty bastards who have given me tinnitus from so many deliberate overheads. I begin to wonder why are they doing this? Are they without shame? Too proudly portrayed in the local media which just slobbers all over them to be called out for that?

They are called heroes no matter what they do. They were not ready on 9/11 and never responded. Yet they celebrated later that day as big paychecks awaited them.

And we paid taxes and they don't if deployed! We pay higher prices everywhere so they can get their discounts which get passed onto us.

Some of them fly right along the beach to check out the gals in swimwear. A few fly to Europe to see their sweeties or so the hearsay goes.

Some come back traumatized but this community will slobber all over them calling them "loved ones" even when tensions require police intervention in their homes.

But you may remember the DC sniper. How long that story took to reach fruition. It was only after many terrifying days that those in charge of the investigation finally released the accurate description of the vehicle being used. Apparently the wrong description had been leaked many times to the public while the killing spree continued. Incompetence? More funding needed? Who really knows? But I do know this. That correctly identified vehicle was NOT spotted by the uniformed heroes that day. Instead a CITIZEN reported it at a rest stop and our "brave" heroes arrived FOUR HOURS LATER. (What part of Virginia were they cornered in that it took four hours to consummate the solid lead they had on this murderous spree?) The uniformed folks were all called heroes at the presser and the citizen, well more like John Doe.

Now we come to today's crash where a pilot in training had a crash. The GOP gay bashing, rape women with anti-abortion machines, confederacy loving governor, GOP used car salesman turned US House representative, the GOP mayor and another GOP local state rep all used the occasion to praise the military as heroes defending us and that's just the price of freedom plus risk so they say. I did not hear them praise the CITIZEN who took the injured pilot away from harm. Nor the young woman CITIZEN who took four people from the burning building. Oh they were just too busy slobbering all over the military and possible police and fire personnel to acknowledge the good deeds by CITIZENS who pay the salaries of those others and probably have seen their incomes dwindle in the past decade or so as those other groups experienced pay bumps out the wazoo.

Jane and John Q. Public ignored once again.

Virginia Beach's dirty history of flying way too close to these homes with rookie pilots is safe once again as the local population slumbers back into oblivion. Just a day earlier there were reports of losing over 400 first year teachers in public school system of Virginia beach and not a peep of protest or at least a protest the slobbers let get on their news channels.

I guess I should count my lucky stars we were not out in the small field today. We went shopping and perhaps got spared.

This is Red Cloud, alive and kicking from Virginia Beach!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:01:00 AM by AprilRazz »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 08:03:07 AM »
And of course, nads is telling the aviation community, hey an airplane crashed TWO ****ING YEARS AGO, you might wanna look at this!

Uh, nads?  Yeah, I think they got it, toots.  Believe me, corrective actions in aviation, utilities, etc., are pretty much automatic and immediate.

Now go fetch your ****ing shine box.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford