Author Topic: dysmenopauslal Kansas school teacher doesn't like George Bush  (Read 2140 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
dysmenopauslal Kansas school teacher doesn't like George Bush
« on: January 10, 2008, 05:31:55 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2648966

Oh my.

I never knew.

proud2Blib  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jan-10-08 04:44 AM
Original message

Dipshit alert

Fell asleep with the TV on and a nightmare woke me up.

The pResident is talking to the press in Palestine.

That man has about the worst command of English in the history of the language. Arrghh!

I dunno.

I doubt many professional linguists were impressed with the way the Incompetent One (1977-1981) spoke.

mahina  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-10-08 04:53 AM
Response to Original message

3. I find it tragic that in my community, when someone is talking about "that horse's ass", or "that asshole", everyone knows exactly who is being spoken of. How sad for America.

countryjake (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-10-08 04:54 AM
Response to Original message

4. It's amazing when it's easier to understand a translated comment...of those who speak no English, than it is to make any sense of our prez.

onethatcares  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-10-08 06:03 AM
Response to Reply #4

7. it's easier to understand Polish, even if  you don't know any than to understand the chimp in chief speaking English.

Well, since they're not gonna get ta impeech him, they might as well deniegreat his aksent.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: dysmenopauslal Kansas school teacher doesn't like George Bush
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:44 AM »
Funny...I have no problem understanding the President.

Perhaps if P2BS would pull his head out of his @ss he could hear better what is being said.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: dysmenopauslal Kansas school teacher doesn't like George Bush
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »
and proudtobeanidiot has the worst command of math ever recorded.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle