Author Topic: Amber wants nuclear war to start to get it over with  (Read 429 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Amber wants nuclear war to start to get it over with
« on: March 06, 2022, 10:39:39 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216448564#post3

this is the youtube star: https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216448564#post16

Sun Mar 6, 2022, 12:58 PM
Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (13,097 posts)

How long are we going to stand by?

Ferrets are Cool (15,614 posts)

1. It is frustrating to say the LEAST, but to jump into this war would start WWIII.

And there is no going back from nukes. They are forever.

Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (13,097 posts)

26. We're going to lose lives one way or another in this.

We wait and the body count is going to be worse.

most of the other dummies shoot the shot girl wannabe down:

wnylib (10,908 posts)

27. So you don't keep up with what things

the world is doing? You are unaware of the arming of Ukraine, the sanctions that are crippling the Russian economy and ability to sustain war?

I am grateful that there are intelligent people in charge who are making rational decisions about strategies. I prefer them over armchair generals.

:rotf:
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Lady Freedom Returns (Reply #4)Sun Mar 6, 2022, 01:28 PM
Star Member USALiberal (9,837 posts)

25. Are you a military expert.?? Nt

Star Member Totally Tunsie (9,919 posts)

34. What would you have US do?

Which and how many of OUR sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, and nieces and nephews are you willing to risk?

This is not OUR war...yet. It will be as soon as we do more than offer background assistance.

What are YOU personally willing to do or sacrifice? What are YOU doing now?

It's so easy to say "Get involved." It's so difficult to extricate ourselves once we do.

Let's leave the military decisions to those entrusted to make them

chickenhawk

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Amber wants nuclear war to start to get it over with
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 02:05:26 AM »
LFR needs to loosen some lips if she wants to sink some ships.  I'm staying on dry land while she seeks her load of idiocy.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 03:56:08 AM »
LFR needs to loosen some lips if she wants to sink some ships.  I'm staying on dry land while she seeks her load of idiocy.

Sadly she will hit her knees for rubles, pesos, monopoly money, Chuck-E-Cheese tokens or anything else that looks like money.  I suggest we send her and Subway Kitty to Ukraine and the Russians will run away from the deformed Chernobyl monsters.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 05:42:22 AM »
She is concerned about the number of bodies that will pile up in Ukraine but not the number of bodies that will be incinerated during a nuclear war.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 06:09:41 AM »
She is concerned about the number of bodies that will pile up in Ukraine but not the number of bodies that will be incinerated during a nuclear war.

POC and lgbt+pedo's hit the hardest.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2022, 07:38:50 AM »
On the one hand, there’s primitives anxious to start fighting Russia in Ukraine. On the other, we’ve got primitives who actually believe Slo Joe has a clue what’s going on and/or what to do.

It’s a mass of 180’s from previous conflicts vs. being dumb enough to trust someone with dementia.

:popcorn:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2022, 08:16:08 AM »
On the one hand, there’s primitives anxious to start fighting Russia in Ukraine. On the other, we’ve got primitives who actually believe Slo Joe has a clue what’s going on and/or what to do.

It’s a mass of 180’s from previous conflicts vs. being dumb enough to trust someone with dementia.

I don't find it funny that a bartender from Queens is determining US foreign and energy policy because other politicians are afraid of being disliked on Twitter and not being invited to cocktail parties.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »
Ferrets are Cool (15,614 posts)

1. It is frustrating to say the LEAST, but to jump into this war would start WWIII.

And there is no going back from nukes. They are forever.

A DU-member who "gets it"?

Star Moron Lady Freedom Returns (13,097 posts)

26. We're going to lose lives one way or another in this.

We wait and the body count is going to be worse.

Star Moron Lady Freedom Returns doesn't get that the first time a US F-22 takes out a Russian MiG or Sukhoi with an AMRAAM or takes out a Russian tank or APC with a Maverick or Hellfire, the war will escalate to worldwide, and possibly nuclear. That "body count" nobody outside of Russia loves will multiply by several orders of magnitude, as will the destruction generally. How even a DUmmie could not realize that direct US intervention would expand this war far beyond Ukraine is a stupidity whose existence I cannot understand.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2022, 09:25:38 AM »

The DUmp:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 11:14:53 AM »
Not even a huge war well run will be enough to save the economy before the mid-terms.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2022, 01:28:37 PM »
Not even a huge war well run will be enough to save the economy before the mid-terms.

Given the usual, heavy handed economic mis-management by Dim'Rats generally, and the particular economic incompetence of POTATUS #JoeTheFraud specifically, I should expet full blown bread lines, complete industrial breakdown and Holodomor levels of mass starvation by the end of September, then?

Good to know...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus