Author Topic: kentuck doubles-down on stupid, warns Donald Trump to change  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

kentuck doubles-down on stupid, warns Donald Trump to change
« on: November 19, 2016, 09:51:04 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512617124

you know Alford is going to be nominated, deservedly so:

Sat Nov 19, 2016, 04:49 PM
kentuck

One of the proudest votes I have ever made in my life...

...was my vote for Hillary Clinton for President.

I will not meet them "half-way" in their pursuit of a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, vulgar, indecent society. It is up to them to change the way they think about the majority of Americans - those that voted for Hillary Clinton for President.

According to our own Declaration of Independence, no leader can have "legitimacy" without the "consent of the governed". At this time, Donald Trump does not have the "consent of the governed". It is up to him to show that he is inclusive and is a President of all the people. Until that happens, he is no more a legitimate leader of this country than you or I.

Up to this point, it appears that he has no intent to bring the country together. His plan is to govern by division and tweets.

he is so damn dumb

Offline Adam Wood

Re: kentuck doubles-down on stupid, warns Donald Trump to change
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 10:00:22 PM »
It's really hard to fathom going through life saying "one of the proudest votes I have ever made is for Hillary Clinton." 

The lionization of Hillary is quite amazing.  Literally nobody thought she was actually worth a bucket of horse excrement until a few weeks before the election, and then suddenly they all loved her like she had hung the moon, complete with ridiculous claims like the Huff-n-Puff claim that it's OK that Hillary lost because she's actually bigger than the Presidency itself, and therefore she shouldn't be constrained by the Oval Office.  I'm not kidding.

These people are clinically insane.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 10:03:12 PM »
Uber-DUmmy kentuck is in for a very long, sad, disappointing four years.

Maybe eight.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 10:12:18 PM »
"Consent of the governed" will be bestowed upon PRESIDENT-elect Trump by the Electoral College.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 10:34:03 PM »
"Consent of the governed" will be bestowed upon PRESIDENT-elect Trump by the Electoral College.

I do love their conditional, arbitrary and off-handed uses of such terms.  Almost like they just heard it used, once, on MSLSD or something.   :whistling:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »
"According to our own Declaration of Independence, no leader can have "legitimacy" without the "consent of the governed". At this time, Donald Trump does not have the "consent of the governed"."
Actually, yes he does, you idiot. He, like most of our past presidents, gained the consent of the governed through winning what's known as a "Presidential election."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 06:28:26 AM »
The moron would do well to actually read the declaration.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

We just did that and you know why?

That`s why.  :bird:

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 07:44:36 AM »
Is it time to implement protocol 7 on this idiot yet?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 08:40:57 AM »
The moron would do well to actually read the declaration.

... all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed ...

Yeah, I don't thin kt would be very appreciative of those references to a Creator (for DU-onlurkers, that's a reference to :overreaction: God :overreaction:). Nor that part about governments being instituted to recognize and protect that Creator's design! :overreaction: Government power is subsidiary to that of the Creator? :overreaction: HORRORS!!! :overreaction: Heresy!!! :overreaction:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 11:43:03 AM »
We won, do what we say.
We lost, do what we say.

How does this not end in violence?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 10:06:19 PM »
Kentuck may have a rough 4 to 8 years ahead, but he may have a glorious one year reign!  He's on my list each and every year. Tough field with old stumpy though.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 10:31:31 PM »
Kentuck may have a rough 4 to 8 years ahead, but he may have a glorious one year reign!  He's on my list each and every year. Tough field with old stumpy though.

ALL of the primitives are going to have a rough few years ahead of them.  Hopefully, Trump will use some of the machine that they spent the last several years building against them. 

The primitives are going to learn what it's like to be along for the ride, but from the back of the bus this time.  I would suggest they hook up with Omaha Steve, who is intimately familiar with the back of the bus already.  He's had plenty of experience in sniffing the seats of the bus used for shuttling junior high girls back and forth between games.