Author Topic: WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 01:48:49 PM »
What a miserable, hate- filled sack of pig crap.
Hate is truly all he has in life, and that will probably drive him to his grave and an eternity in Hell long before Bush Jr. leaves this Earth to be with the Lord and Savior he tried to serve all his life.
I take great happiness in knowing that the liver spotted,pedophile loving,drunken mongrel Pitt will  be turning on Satans barbecue spit long before he can see 70.
Pitt's more than just "Pedophile loving." There was, after all, a certain teaching incident in Pitt's past that is best not mentioned. His wealthy law- firm family may have been able to buy his victims' silence, but I seriously doubt God's judgment will be swayed in such a way.

Offline SVPete

Re: WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 02:45:14 PM »
... There was, after all, a certain teaching incident in Pitt's past that is best not mentioned. His wealthy law- firm family may have been able to buy his victims' silence, but I seriously doubt God's judgment will be swayed in such a way.

With what could he "bribe" God? Gold? :rimshot: In heaven gold is street paving material! :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.