Author Topic: WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:26:28 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027982599

What a hateful bitch Pitt is:

Wed Jul 6, 2016, 11:44 AM
WilliamPitt (58,168 posts)

Today is George W. Bush's 70th birthday. Offer your heartfelt well-wishes here.

Me first.

===

Dear Murdering ****:

I've spent so many long years shitting down your throat that anything I say today will be redundant to hall-of-mirrors proportions. What is there left to say? You're a liar, a thief, and a serial killer on a scale not seen on this good Earth in ages. Your very existence is an insult, and the fact that you've gotten to enjoy 70 years on the same planet as those you consigned to brutal death makes me pray to an afterlife I don't believe in that you will reap your true reward in a place where pain and punishment are measured in eons.

But no. You'll die someday in a comfortable bed with the best health care available, sure and certain that Jesus is waiting to welcome you. Me? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire in front of me. You are a polyp in the colon of folly, you are brute greed personified, and if justice truly existed you would be in jail on this most auspicious of days.

Happy birthday, you blood-sodden killer of children. I hope you rot, and I hope it hurts. Blow out your candles and know that someday the bell will toll for thee, too. When that day comes, I will traverse fire, flood and mayhem for the opportunity to shit on your grave.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Me

they both look the same age to me

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: WilliamPitt returns to wish eternal damnation on GWB
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 01:28:08 PM »
One is a lowbrow has-been desperately trying to relive his glory days.  The other one is a former President of the United States.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 01:39:25 PM »
If I had told you these people would still be having fits about Bush 8 years after he held office, I would have been joking. two years into Obama's first term, it was a joke. At this point it is just pathetic.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 02:17:51 PM »
I take great happiness in knowing that the liver spotted,pedophile loving,drunken mongrel Pitt will  be turning on Satans barbecue spit long before he can see 70.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 03:11:36 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027982599

What a hateful bitch Pitt is:

they both look the same age to me
Wee Willie looks older.  Must be his miserable existence and outlook on life.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 03:16:24 PM »
If I had told you these people would still be having fits about Bush 8 years after he held office, I would have been joking. two years into Obama's first term, it was a joke. At this point it is just pathetic.

Look at it this way--Pitt appears relevant to the DUmp.  It's a last-ditch attempt to get attention.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 04:03:19 PM »
George W Bush is so 2000s.

Come on, Pitt. Get with the times. Talking about a 16 year old election won't get you free drinks at the Rindge town tavern.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 04:31:18 PM »
I would die a happy man knowing I had made positive change in this world if my merely existing pissed off liberals to this extent.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 04:54:11 PM »
Look at it this way--Pitt appears relevant to the DUmp.  It's a last-ditch attempt to get attention.

The miserable prick. It must be awful having no enemy and the government giving you everything your twisted mind can come up with. I'm a conservative so I wouldn't know what that is like.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 05:00:56 PM »
Blow out your candles and know that someday the bell will toll for thee, too. When that day comes, I will traverse fire, flood and mayhem for the opportunity to shit on your grave.

Considering appearances and lifestyles, W will easily outlive Pitt, as will the Big Guy(who is dying, but more slowly than expected).

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »
It must be galling to WRP - or would be if he were in a state of mind and sobriety to realize it - that God may not view former President Bush in quite the way WRP does ... and is the only One Who decides what Bush's eternal fate will be. And won't take 24 business hours to do it.

Like that other gasket-blowing gasbag TMN, WRP would do well to cease stewing over people he hates and think about and act on his own manner of life. Bitterness, anger, and hatred are "nurses" that gradually kill while inflicting misery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 08:21:34 PM »
Isn't WRP and uncharged pedophile? There's a special place in hell for those people. I believe it is very near where the dead Muslims reside.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 08:41:35 PM »

:cheersmate:  Very.

Wed Jul 6, 2016, 11:44 AM
WilliamPitt (58,168 posts)

The death I wish for you is unprintable.   :bird:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:13 PM »
Liberals preach love, caring, and compassion to others. But then you read what they really believe and come to know that love, caring, and compassion to others is the furtherest things from what little minds they do have.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 09:19:42 PM »
It must be galling to WRP - or would be if he were in a state of mind and sobriety to realize it - that God may not view former President Bush in quite the way WRP does ... and is the only One Who decides what Bush's eternal fate will be. And won't take 24 business hours to do it.

Like that other gasket-blowing gasbag TMN, WRP would do well to cease stewing over people he hates and think about and act on his own manner of life. Bitterness, anger, and hatred are "nurses" that gradually kill while inflicting misery.

Great link SVP!!!!   H5 for that!!!

As for your screed pittstain...  Former President GW Bush will be remembered when he dies and he will be remembered long after.  You, on the other hand pittstain, have already been forgotten. Except by us.  Your infamy will forever live here in the words: 24 business hours.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 11:05:52 PM »
Great link SVP!!!!   H5 for that!!!

As for your screed pittstain...  Former President GW Bush will be remembered when he dies and he will be remembered long after.  You, on the other hand pittstain, have already been forgotten. Except by us.  Your infamy will forever live here in the words: 24 business hours.

When Poor, Poor Pitiful Pitt dies, and he will soon enough, I plan to travel to Rindge and decorate his grave in a manner befitting his life and legacy.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 11:30:30 PM »
Dear Murdering ****:

I've spent so many long years shitting down your throat that anything I say today will be redundant to hall-of-mirrors proportions. What is there left to say? You're a liar, a thief, and a serial killer on a scale not seen on this good Earth in ages.  Blah, blah, blah...

And guess what, GWB still has no idea who you are, or that you ever said anything about him one way or the other.

"And it seems to me
You lived your life
Just pissing in the wind
Never knowing where that rain came from..."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 12:01:22 AM »
When Poor, Poor Pitiful Pitt dies, and he will soon enough, I plan to travel to Rindge and decorate his grave in a manner befitting his life and legacy.

That is more effort than I really want to expend on his worthless, besotted corpse. I salute you, Big Dog!!!!

BTW... maybe drop a lighted match around his grave and see if the alky in his skin catches fire?   :tongue:

And guess what, GWB still has no idea who you are, or that you ever said anything about him one way or the other.

And pittstain even went down and lived in the ditch speaking truth to the GWB power!!!!    :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »
That is more effort than I really want to expend on his worthless, besotted corpse. I salute you, Big Dog!!!!

BTW... maybe drop a lighted match around his grave and see if the alky in his skin catches fire?   :tongue:

And pittstain even went down and lived in the ditch speaking truth to the GWB power!!!!    :rotf:

William Who?   :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 09:08:47 AM »

I've always wanted to take a bike trip to New England. Crapping on William Rivers Pitt's head would be a bonus.

Oh, no. I won't give that mewling coward a Viking warrior's funeral. Let the worms have him.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 09:19:07 AM »
... Let the worms have him.

My twisted brain is conjuring visions of drunken worms!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 10:15:51 AM »
They'd have to bury him. The buzzards would never get off the ground

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2016, 11:31:13 AM »

Whoch leads to using the drunken worms to catch fish.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
Whoch leads to using the drunken worms to catch fish.

Instant pickled herring?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2016, 12:53:13 PM »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.