Author Topic: Let's face it Comey is a partisan hack  (Read 879 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Let's face it Comey is a partisan hack
« on: July 06, 2016, 10:23:02 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027982387

Wed Jul 6, 2016, 10:18 AM

Gman (24,433 posts)

Let's face it Comey is a partisan hack
What Comey did yesterday was a vicious partisan attacl. The FBI is one of the few unsullied by the right wing offices left in the country. This unprecedented attack He made no such pronouncements over the lost and deleted Bush email that contained real evidence of criminal behavior. He has no case. And he knows they would be left laughed out of court. So he chose to disgrace himself and his office by being the lead on a vicious partisan attack.

They know that despite the rule of law being flouted he once again pointed out what a liar and criminal Shitllary is.

Offline thundley4

Re: Let's face it Comey is a partisan hack
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 10:56:38 AM »
Comey rewrote the federal law to include "intent" with gross negligence to give Shrillary a pass. If he is a partisan hack, he's a democrat one.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 11:15:52 AM »
I see some DU-folk have listened to or read what Comey said, beyond the part about no charges. Comey served in GWB's DOJ ... was a US Attorney, appointed by WJC ... and was appointed to lead the FBI by BHO. Sounds like Ds and Rs alike have grounds to claim he's partisan. IOW, DU-folk are shooting the messenger for bearing messages they didn't want to hear or be heard.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 02:07:03 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 12:33:30 PM »
Given Comey's record of vindictive pursuit of charges when he was a US Attorney, I'm surprised he left a clearcut case of Obstruction of Justice on the table, despite a true mountain of evidence of Hitlery lying in and out of sworn testimony, her instructions to remove classified markings (Which is the sole factual thread by which her BS 'Never handled emails MARKED as classified' hangs), and destroyed evidence to conceal her email activities.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
Given Comey's record of vindictive pursuit of charges when he was a US Attorney, I'm surprised he left a clearcut case of Obstruction of Justice on the table, despite a true mountain of evidence of Hitlery lying in and out of sworn testimony, her instructions to remove classified markings (Which is the sole factual thread by which her BS 'Never handled emails MARKED as classified' hangs), and destroyed evidence to conceal her email activities.

My guess is that the political ramifications took precedent.
In short he is banking on the voters doing his job.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 01:17:40 PM »
My guess is that the political ramifications took precedent.
In short he is banking on the voters doing his job.

I wonder if he truly fears for his life or career at least.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 01:20:32 PM »
I wonder if he truly fears for his life or career at least.

Interesting article and says what I think.
He punted so as not to create chaos in the electoral process. :banghead:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why-fbi-director-comey-didnt-140432047.html

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 04:56:50 PM »
Non-indictment of the Hildebeast may be preferable to the alternative.

No matter who the democrat candidate is, the election will be a referendum on the ignorant orange lunatic who has apparently hijacked the Republican nomination.

An indictment would have meant the Hildebeast's withdrawal, followed by the nomination of possibly Slow Joe, but more likely Crazy Bernie or Pocahontas.

Joe might be slightly more acceptable than the Hildebeast.

The other two would be catastrophic, but would almost surely crush Trump in November, as would any marginally sane democrat candidate.

So, all things considered, unpunished crime may be the lesser of two evils.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 06:06:21 PM »
No matter who the democrat candidate is, the election will be a referendum on the ignorant orange lunatic who has apparently hijacked the Republican nomination.

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 07:38:06 PM »
I have much more faith in our system of checks and balances working to keep one egotistical dumbass in line, than I do in it restraining a career criminal who is enmeshed in a conspiracy for her own unbridled power with half the people who are supposed to hold her accountable.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »
I have much more faith in our system of checks and balances working to keep one egotistical dumbass in line, than I do in it restraining a career criminal who is enmeshed in a conspiracy for her own unbridled power with half the people who are supposed to hold her accountable.

Me too and the sad thing is that the GOP in Congress will be more confrontational to Trump then they ever would be to Hill.