Author Topic: "Ghost in the Machine/bennyboy" priming the pump again  (Read 1693 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: "Ghost in the Machine/bennyboy" priming the pump again
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 08:54:02 AM »
Response to brooklynite (Reply #12)

Wed Mar 30, 2016, 04:07 AM

Star Member Ghost in the Machine (14,628 posts)

14. Some don't like the idea of having to create a PayPal account just to make a one-time donation, but

I found out today that gofundme no longer uses PayPal, so that helped settle the issue for me. Some platforms even charge the DONOR up to a 15% fee. Gofundme only charges the person getting donations, as does YouCaring. They both charge 5% of each donation. 2.9% processing fee + .30 cents per donation. Therefore, a person has to set their goal a little higher than what they actually need, to make up for the fees taken out.
I remember when the DUmmies were all proud of themselves when they were sending $.01 campaign contributions to GOP candidates because of all the work that needed to be done to process it for so little gain.

In an unrelated matter, I wonder if gofundme or youcaring take donations of less than a dollar?   :whistling:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 09:13:05 AM »
This is Bennyboy?

The quarter-ton DUmmy whose face and legs are covered with "squeamish carcinoma", the only cure for which is vast quantities of high quality weed?

Who in so many words admitted to smothering his elderly bedridden mother to gain ownership of her house?

WRONG... the only cure for which is vast quantities of high quality weed paid for by the American Taxpayer.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 11:54:51 AM »
 Someone stole a car with a broken CV Axel and lower control arm?

Bouncy scam.  :popcorn:

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 11:57:27 AM »
"Anyways, back in the beginning of January, I wrecked my car because the CV Axel and lower control arm broke, which made me lose control and run off in a ditch. It happened in front of a friend's house, and they pulled my car out for me and told me to leave it there, and they were going to help me fix it. We have been fixing a little at a time, as my friend was working out of town a lot, and I didn't have much money. about 3 1/2 weeks ago, I talked to my friend and told him that I had the money to get the CV axel and he said he was out of town, but would be home that Saturday and would call me & come get me so we could work on it."

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline dixierose

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »

GMTA. That was my question to a T.

:cheersmate:

Has anyone on DummieLand asked that question yet?

:rofl:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2016, 02:48:38 PM »
Congrats, Fatboy!!  You made it!  :yahoo:  Now you can wish for eyebleach just like the rest of us, after looking at the special thread.

KamaAina is a white dude trying to pose as an oriental chick?  I've always considered this person to be one of the dumbest, most airheaded nitwits on there. 

Didn't Bennyboy get any money after smothering his mother? 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2016, 03:41:13 PM »

GMTA. That was my question to a T.

:cheersmate:

Has anyone on DummieLand asked that question yet?

:rofl:

Not likely, as that would be considered a micro aggression against those with lower control arm deformities.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »
Didn't Bennyboy get any money after smothering his mother?

He got the house, so he could sell it and buy enough weed to keep his squeamish carcinoma in check for a couple of years.

But of course that meant either getting a job or sleeping in his car.