Author Topic: DUmmy "CTyankee" buying "holiday" fruit baskets  (Read 664 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy "CTyankee" buying "holiday" fruit baskets
« on: December 14, 2015, 07:41:43 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018822290

She could afford better, but like Buzzy, she's cheap:

Sat Dec 12, 2015, 09:41 AM
Star Member CTyankee (47,344 posts)

Let's talk about your holiday shopping, shall we?

most everybody gets a holiday basket. As I do every year, I check what I bought last year and try to remember if it was well received and do it again. My son, dtr in law and 3 year old grandson in a tight Manhattan apt. get a smallish basket with a variety of goodies. My CA kid, husband and grandkid get another kind...obviously they aren't deprived of citrus at all and they have lots more space. But there is something for everyone...no junk, tho...

then this jackass again:

Response to First Speaker (Reply #1)Sat Dec 12, 2015, 02:22 PM
Chan790 (18,630 posts)
7. As a seasonal bookseller at Barnes and Noble...

I didn't need the money, I just needed an excuse to leave the house and I wanted the employee discount because I basically read a book a day and that kind of addiction gets expensive fast.

squeaks when she walks:

Response to csziggy (Reply #11)Sat Dec 12, 2015, 04:50 PM
Star Member CTyankee (47,344 posts)
13. granddaughters in late teens get scarves, hair clips, gloves etc from cool stores and

the 11 yr. grandson gets a check, the 3 yr. old grandson gets a toy or a book...

::)

Offline thundley4

Re: DUmmy "CTyankee" buying "holiday" fruit baskets
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 07:51:03 PM »
Chan790 (18,630 posts)
I didn't need the money, I just needed an excuse to leave the house and I wanted the employee discount because I basically read a book a day and that kind of addiction gets expensive fast.

Damn, it takes that DUmmie a whole day to read a Dr. Seuss book? It only takes most of the DUmmies a couple of hours.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »
You heard about the DUmmie all proud about only taking a year to put a puzzle together........it said 2-4 years on the box

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 08:36:13 PM »
Ah, yeah, the Connecticut tightwad, and I'm not talking Atman here.

She's the one who always claims dire poverty, but goes on a first-class excursion to Europe every year.  An affluent older woman who's got more than what she deserves to have (my DUmmie mode here).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 08:52:57 PM »
Chan790 (18,630 posts)

HOW did this asshole not get nominated?

I smell an up-and-comer for 2016. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 11:18:38 PM »
You heard about the DUmmie all proud about only taking a year to put a puzzle together........it said 2-4 years on the box

Definitely worth a H5!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 04:42:56 AM »
Damn, it takes that DUmmie a whole day to read a Dr. Seuss book? It only takes most of the DUmmies a couple of hours.

I think it was a coloring book, thundley.  DUmmies can't/don't read, that's why their demonrat overlords have to tell them what to think.

Even then, most are too lazy to listen...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 09:00:16 AM »
Chan790 (18,630 posts)

An Amazon Kindle Unlimited account is only $10 a month and a tree doesn't need to be chopped down for you to read something.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »
Glad my coffee cup was down when I read that.   :lmao:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »
The dump is inhabited by nuts and fruits.  So the nuts are buying fruits for Christmas. I guess the fruits will be buying nuts? 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 06:13:45 PM »
The dump is inhabited by nuts and fruits.  So the nuts are buying fruits for Christmas. I guess the fruits will be buying nuts?

"Exactly how do you guys determine who's the fruit and who's the nut?". THAT should be the question given the "men" who inhabit the DUmp.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »

Now that there is funny.