Author Topic: DUmmy "11 Bravo" trashing DU jr posters  (Read 834 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy "11 Bravo" trashing DU jr posters
« on: November 20, 2015, 01:51:12 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027362938

Thu Nov 19, 2015, 05:09 PM
Star Member 11 Bravo (18,440 posts)

Does anyone ever check out Discussionist just for the comedy relief?

An occasional quick look in probably shouldn't cost anyone too many brain cells. I've been hanging out there recently, and it's ridiculously easy to get over on them. The poor dumb bastards are so desperate for validation, that all it took was a simple "Obama is the worst President ever" post, and I obtained instant acceptance and credibility.
A few of the jackasses worth checking out:

Konservatve (with a K, extremely clever, eh?): This assclown is a know-nothing blowhard whose every post consists of "How come liberals always: … followed by some imaginary straw-man pulled straight out of his flabby ass. He also loves to point out that in previous centuries Democrats were the party of racism, but will not acknowledge that it all began to change in the mid to late 20th century. He then goes on to dismiss any mention of the Chimp as yesterday's news. Not a particularly self-aware little critter.

joefriday6: This cat may actually be a danger to himself. He believes that Paris was a false flag operation, but it doesn't matter to him because he's going to be raptured momentarily.

Dexter Morgan: A punk (I'm guessing maybe 13 years old or so) who thinks that a serial killer user name and a Confederate flag avatar make him edgy. The goofy little shit also can't complete a post without the ROFL smilie. He appears to believe that it actually makes for a show-stopping argument winner.

sassyspop: A fave. He can't engage in a discussion without explaining how much smarter and better-educated he is than those with whom he disagrees. It's particularly amusing to watch him declare victory and run away after getting his rhetorical ass handed to him. The Dunning-Kruger poster boy.

jennyfromdablock: Discussionist's counterpart to Miss Teen South Carolina. Imagine a somewhat less coherent Sarah Palin, but lacking the charm also too.

Laughing Gull: One of the more uninformed, yet still remarkably verbose posters. Thinks the Gaza strip is a nude bar, but is still pretty sure he knows better than President Obama how to handle things in the Middle East.

Banshee3Actual: The cut and paste champion of the internet. Actually knows a little bit about military history, but if he ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness. Claims to have served on active duty, but his comments directed toward the Commander-in-Chief lend one to believe that the only thing he knows about the UCMJ comes straight from Google.

There are more, but see for yourself. Hurry, though, because after a Democrat assumes the White House in 2017 the pitiful little group of lost souls is likely to implode.

here's the Du jr counterpart thread:

http://www.discussionist.com/1015632616

it's better IMO

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: DUmmy "11 Bravo" trashing DU jr posters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 02:31:07 AM »
The same 11 Boo who has been caught embellishing his alleged military record thinks it's cute to trash other posters at DU, jr?

Bless his heart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:55:06 AM »
Funny thread.

From the (D)Umper thread:

Star Member Hoyt (21,936 posts)
6. Not very much anymore. I did for awhile after being banned, mainly because many of the Gungeoneers

are posting there. Too many posters on that site are exactly as you describe above.

Got tired of the hatred, warmongering, racism/bigotry, greed, can't walk down the street without a gun or two in my pants in case I run into a minority, gunz and confederate flags make me powerful, etc., type disgusting BS.

Of course not, jackoff.  You're constantly on time out. 

Wanna gun?   :bird:

Then, this dildo shows up:

Leith (580 posts)
19. Wait Until You Get a Load of Jack Burton

He keeps posting cut'n'pastes of climate denier bat shit, can't support any kind of thought without a loony British MP (yes, a British MP) telling him what to think. Then he declares victory.

What can I say... I learned to wrestle with pigs a long time ago and learned to like it. My favorite part is finding new ways of telling people to gtfu and learn something before spouting off about it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:06:04 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 11:41:12 AM »
It is really telling that DUers cannot tolerate any sort of dissent or disagreeing opinions.
every govt run by liberals shuts down all opposition sources and parties.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:43:21 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 12:39:38 PM »
I posted there for a while, but got bored & too busy to return often.

And yes, my screen name is The Ralph Wiggum.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Sassyspop

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 02:49:42 PM »
I have never run away from the snotlickers....they will pull a bait and switch many days later after I catch them so I ignore the B&S....otherwise known as BS

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
DUmmy "11 Bravo" trashing DU jr posters
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 02:47:32 AM »
Hmmm seems 11 Boo finds it quite uncomfortable when the shoe is on the other foot.

I called him out on lying about Vietnam and being nothing more than a low rent TomInTib.

This was his response over at DU that someone brought to DI.

I'd ask the newbie over there to link to anything supporting his claim, but that would reveal my DI persona. No doubt that's his fiendishly clever plan. He's dumb enough that it would work on him, so he assumes the rest of the world shares his intellectual shortcomings

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:50:17 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 08:03:55 AM »
Leith (580 posts)
19. Wait Until You Get a Load of Jack Burton

He keeps posting cut'n'pastes of climate denier bat shit, can't support any kind of thought without a loony British MP (yes, a British MP) telling him what to think. Then he declares victory.

What can I say... I learned to wrestle with pigs a long time ago and learned to like it. My favorite part is finding new ways of telling people to gtfu and learn something before spouting off about it.

I meant to mention that Mark Stein has a new book out about the climate change alarmists titled "A Disgrace To The Profession",
if you want to call climate change alarmism a profession.

It has very much the same feel as Christopher Horner's "Politically Incorrect Guide To Global Warming".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 06:13:03 PM »
I have never run away from the snotlickers....they will pull a bait and switch many days later after I catch them so I ignore the B&S....otherwise known as BS

Just FYI, more BS:

Response to 11 Bravo (Original post)Fri Nov 20, 2015, 11:03 AM
Johonny (13,203 posts)
49. sassyspop = Ben Shapiro ID?

because that's Ben to a T

as if this DUmmy knows Ben Shapiro.

:rotf:

Offline Sassyspop

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »
JeezusH

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 09:38:08 AM »
Well done, sassyspop. Living rent-free in their tiny, pointed heads is always fun.  :rofl: