Author Topic: Bertha Venation's gofundme page for her "wife"  (Read 6284 times)

Offline jb2u11

Re: Bertha Venation's gofundme page for her "wife"
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2015, 12:06:28 PM »
They remind of a lesbian couple that lives down the road from us, don't know their names, we just call em Tongue and Groove

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2015, 03:06:23 PM »
They remind of a lesbian couple that lives down the road from us, don't know their names, we just call em Tongue and Groove

Of course, I've had such as neighbors, or at least in the neighborhood--although not lately--but at least these women didn't play games, made no pretensions about being "husband" and "wife."  They were simply same-sex roommates with an unusual degree of intimacy, nothing more than that.

I suspect Big Bertha's retarded her emotional growth and stability, her career, her chances at having a reasonably secure life, by this silly "playing house" the past, oh, thirty, maybe closer to forty, years.

What happened is so obvious even a blind man could see it.  It's a pretty good guess that Big Bertha, when a little girl and a teenager, was perhaps chubby, rotund, even fat.  And so the boys made fun of her, as boys are wont to do.  Or maybe her first sexual experience with a male was embarrassing.

And so Big Bertha "decided" she hated men.

Geezuz, if we males reacted the same way whenever girls or women made fun of us, made merry of us, and decided we hated women, we'd all be gay by now.

That's one of the main problems with women; they always react to things too much; they're incapable of just letting things slide off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2015, 08:18:26 PM »
Well, she scored another ten bucks; it's now up to $2,340, and $8,000's the goal.

Despite that encouraging uptick, one hopes Big Bertha's applied for food stamps and heating assistance for the winter, because the goal might be, uh, unrealistic, and we don't want the girls to have a DainBramaged type of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2015, 07:47:05 PM »
Well, she scored another ten bucks; it's now up to $2,340, and $8,000's the goal.

Despite that encouraging uptick, one hopes Big Bertha's applied for food stamps and heating assistance for the winter, because the goal might be, uh, unrealistic, and we don't want the girls to have a DainBramaged type of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Maybe DB and the wives can meet over a holiday meal.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »
Maybe DB and the wives can meet over a holiday meal.

I'm wondering if walrus-face has sprung loose of this mortal coil some time the past three years; it wouldn't surprise me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2015, 08:06:53 PM »
Aw, man, it's been six days since the last primitive donation, a measly ten bucks.

The fund's still stuck at $2,340, far short of the goal of $8,000, and probably the girls have already spent that.

Unless the primitives hurry up and come through, it's going to be a lean Thanksgiving for Big Bertha and her ill "wife;" they'll probably have to dine upon a stalk of celery cut into two pieces, half a walnut, and two cups of tea made from tea-bags already used three times.

If the bleak picture of that doesn't move the primitive hearts, then nothing will.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »
Aw, man, it's been six days since the last primitive donation, a measly ten bucks.

The fund's still stuck at $2,340, far short of the goal of $8,000, and probably the girls have already spent that.

Unless the primitives hurry up and come through, it's going to be a lean Thanksgiving for Big Bertha and her ill "wife;" they'll probably have to dine upon a stalk of celery cut into two pieces, half a walnut, and two cups of tea made from tea-bags already used three times.

If the bleak picture of that doesn't move the primitive hearts, then nothing will.

Big cow bitches eat lots of chow, frank.  Especially when it's pizza, gourmet donuts and all you can eat buffets.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2015, 07:48:09 AM »

Well, here it is, Thanksgiving morn, and oh what a cold, wet, dreary one it is!

Maybe the weather's better over in Maryland; one certainly hopes so, for the sake of Big Bertha and pal, as this isn't likely to be a very merry day for them.

After one month, the fund stands at $2,340, which is where it's been stuck the past twelve days, and well short of the goal of $8,000.  While excepting primitives such as Marc, who in fact opened their wallets to the odd couple, for the most part it doesn't seem the primitives are as caring, sharing, and compassionate as they boast they are.

Alas! poor Big Bertha and her one-woman cohort!  Spending Thanksgiving splitting a celery stalk between them, each nibbling on a quarter of a radish, having parsley as the vegetable, and a single green grape, shared between them, for dessert!  Alas!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2015, 08:56:58 AM »
It would be interesting to graph the tally of gofundme "needs" vs the actual charitable giving of the primitives.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2015, 02:41:25 PM »
It would be interesting to graph the tally of gofundme "needs" vs the actual charitable giving of the primitives.

Yes, and the biggest failures to twist the arms of their fellow DUmmies for their sloth funds should be in strong consideration for DOTY.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2015, 09:48:04 PM »
Well, here it is, Thanksgiving morn, and oh what a cold, wet, dreary one it is!

Maybe the weather's better over in Maryland; one certainly hopes so, for the sake of Big Bertha and pal, as this isn't likely to be a very merry day for them.

After one month, the fund stands at $2,340, which is where it's been stuck the past twelve days, and well short of the goal of $8,000. While excepting primitives such as Marc, who in fact opened their wallets to the odd couple, for the most part it doesn't seem the primitives are as caring, sharing, and compassionate as they boast they are.

Alas! poor Big Bertha and her one-woman cohort!  Spending Thanksgiving splitting a celery stalk between them, each nibbling on a quarter of a radish, having parsley as the vegetable, and a single green grape, shared between them, for dessert!  Alas!

Something tells me that there is a better chance of hell freezing over than that fund reaching 8 grand.

I'm curious how that fund me thing works. Does the fund have to reach the goal before one gets the moola or can one take draws from it while it is reaching the goal? Anyone know?

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2015, 02:46:09 AM »
I'm wondering if walrus-face has sprung loose of this mortal coil some time the past three years; it wouldn't surprise me.

I think he is still kicking because the Burger King on Rt. 22 west in Phillipsburg (NJ) is still in business.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2015, 09:08:12 PM »
Ouch.

It looks as if the girls had a sparse Thanksgiving, possibly leading to an even-more sparse Christmas.

After such a promising start, and after two months, the fund's still stuck at $2,340; the goal's $8,000.

So much for the much-touted generosity of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »
Where is Buzzy ?
He is constantly trying to shame conservatives and compliment libs on their "generosity".
I guess with Buzzy, he is all bark and no tithe.
Buzzy, give till it hurts.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2015, 09:12:54 PM »
Oh good good good, the girls got another $10 this past day, bringing it up to $2,350.

Maybe they might have a Merry Christmas after all?
apres moi, le deluge