Author Topic: Limbaugh actually shows what am imbecile the Mexican president is  (Read 2124 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

I laughed so hard today I almost ran off the road.

Limbaugh started out with the clip of the Mexican president bitching about the AZ immigration law because it is racial profiling.....followed by a standing ovation by the house democrats in response.

He then goes to, of all people, Wolf Blitzer interviewing the Mexican president.

A syonpsis would sound like this.

Wolf:  When folks come into Mexico from Guatemala and Ecuador on the souther border can they just immigrate to Mexico?

Pres:  No, they must fill out papers with their real names, their background is checked to make sure they are not criminals before they are allowed into the country.

Wolf:  Do the Mexican police stop folks inside Mexico and ask to see their papers?

Pres:  Yes

Wolf:  Are immigrants allowed to work in Mexico?  What happens if they are working without the proper documentation?

Pres:  If they do not have the proper documentation, they are not allowed to work, and they will either go to trial or be sent home....

This is one time Limbaugh really did not have to editorialize it much, it was the words right from the President of Mexico's mouth.  It is OK for them to racial profile and worse but not for us.

He also went on to blame the US drug problems on the fact our country has to do something to curb demand (on that issue I agree), and the fact that we MUST stop selling assualt weapons in the US.  Of course he ignored the fact that the bulk of the weapons they have captured did not come from the US and that has been proven.

There is much suspicion that BO invited him to the US and coached him on what to say at the dinner and he was a good puppet.  The idea being to pander to the illegals once again.

I really believe the public is beyond fed up.

regards,

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Limbaugh actually shows what am imbecile the Mexican president is
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 07:45:59 PM »
First of all, Why is a foreign President allowed to speak at the American Capitol, to CRITIZE our laws???

Of course, the limp wrist-ed democrats would agree with someone who is criticizing OUR laws... :whatever:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »
heh

[youtube=425,350]EnDOJKH7fS4[/youtube]

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 07:54:50 PM »
First of all, Why is a foreign President allowed to speak at the American Capitol, to CRITIZE our laws???

Of course, the limp wrist-ed democrats would agree with someone who is criticizing OUR laws... :whatever:

Not only that...but our own President chimes right in.  I have never been happy with Obama, but this was even worse than his bowing and kowtowing.   :censored: :censored: :censored:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »
Not only that...but our own President chimes right in.  I have never been happy with Obama, but this was even worse than his bowing and kowtowing.   :censored: :censored: :censored:

I wasn't surprised by that at all.  I believe he is an anti-american...like most libs.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 08:25:06 PM »

Dunno, Hawk. ask Ahmadinejad. I still think it's a crying shame that he was allowed to speak here not once...but TWICE!!  A terrorist!! :banghead:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 10:57:20 PM »
Dunno, Hawk. ask Ahmadinejad. I still think it's a crying shame that he was allowed to speak here not once...but TWICE!!  A terrorist!! :banghead:

But it wasn't at the Capitol in front of Congress right?  I remember Giuliani kicked him out of NYC and he spoke at Columbia U.  Where did he speak the other time?

Offline JLO

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 11:06:39 PM »
Hi,

I laughed so hard today I almost ran off the road.

regards,

I wish I COULD laugh.  This makes me want to cry or puke, or both. :thatsright:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 11:15:11 PM »
But it wasn't at the Capitol in front of Congress right?  I remember Giuliani kicked him out of NYC and he spoke at Columbia U.  Where did he speak the other time?

http://beta.thehindu.com/news/international/article420088.ece

No. It wasn't at the Capitol. Thank God he has never been allowed that luxury, but I wouldn't be surprised if this administration at some point allows it. Watch the outpouring of outrage then.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »
I don't remember who they were, but there have been two or three republican congressmen bitching about Calderone being here and slamming the US and Arizona.  One of them even brought up the difference between our laws and Mexico's.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 01:50:57 AM »
Calderon has about as much brains as Obama; they clearly get the same talking points.  Calling for a new gun ban was just preaching to the choir.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 01:59:25 AM »
Calderon has about as much brains as Obama; they clearly get the same talking points.  Calling for a new gun ban was just preaching to the choir.

Let's not forget the myth about most of the guns in Mexico coming from the US. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 06:09:00 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLt3GgDQgVY[/youtube]

Congress, (Dems) give a standing ovation when Calderon trashes Arizona and it's immigration law.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 07:24:31 AM »
November can't come soon enough!  :bird:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 07:30:17 AM »
Most of them will be looking for a new job soon I hope
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 07:32:05 AM »
I am glad Limbaugh did it he and Levin sure know how to make a point
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 07:34:45 AM »
Use this video in ads to defeat every traitor who applauded.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:10 AM »
The Mexican economy would collapse without all the illegals sending US $ back to Mexico every month. It's so sickening to see this crap on tv . . .
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »
Let's not forget the myth about most of the guns in Mexico coming from the US. 

Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn said it was inappropriate for Calderon to lecture Americans on state and local law. He defended the Arizona law and added: "moreover, the Second Amendment is not a subject open for diplomatic negotiation, with Mexico or any other nation."

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 08:08:40 AM »
Most of them will be looking for a new job soon I hope

Lamb, who do you think are the bosses of these people that are just following orders.??

When someone goes outside what their Boss orders them to do, they are called Mavericks, then they may loose their job.   As long as they toe the line and do as told, their jobs are usually safe.

Believe me if the Bosses of the Politicians found out about an indiscretion of some one, if the politician is valuable it will be minimized or swept under the rug.  We only hear of scandals when the bosses decide to ditch and replace a Politician.

So who are the bosses that actually control our country, our Politicians, ???

Offline Mustang

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »
Calderon, go to hell you race-bating snake. You must be proud of your parasite-nation.

Offline bkg

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 09:36:45 AM »
I wasn't surprised by that at all.  I believe he is an anti-american...like most libs.

I have no problem with Treason charges after his support of MX over AZ. No problem at all. Same for the rest of the Lib Congress who gave a standing ovation.