Author Topic: Some questions you may wish to ask those who support socialized medicine  (Read 716 times)

Offline 5412

I have a good friends who is a Marine who sent me a couple questions to ask any who may support the current bill pending in congress to socialize medicine.  He makes some excellent points.

Here are the questions.  Might want to ask your representatives how they feel about this.

I would ask them to give you an answer to this question.

Would you vote for a health care plan that would advocate and make policy that medical treatment be given to a AIDS/HIV infected drug user in their mid twenties over that of a 88 year old male, retired WWII veteran needing a similar medical treatment?

Would you vote for a health care plan that would advocate and make policy that medical treatment be given to an illegal alien who is an  AIDS/HIV infected drug user in their mid twenties and is the life partner of another illegal alien over that of a 88 year old female, who is the spouse of a retired WWII veteran needing a similar medical treatment?

I dare them to answer that if the choice is one of the other.  Of course they will lie and say that the plan provides for both, that seems to be their current mode of operation. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
The best question is ask them if they are willing to enter into the same healthcare they are advocating fore us?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!