Author Topic: Shay Hawkins: Biden, a 77-year-old white liberal, doesn't have the right to tell  (Read 933 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Shay Hawkins: Biden, a 77-year-old white liberal, doesn't have the right to tell me I 'ain't black'
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-white-liberal-i-aint-black-shay-hawkins

I am four generations removed from slavery and have been black all my life, but according to comments made Friday by former Vice President Joe Biden I’m not black because I support President Trump.

Since when did a 77-year-old white liberal gain the right to strip me of my cultural identity, biological features, and history of chattel slavery and tell me I “ain’t black” because I stand for conservative values as a first-generation Republican?

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee told the host of “The Breakfast Club” radio program Friday: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

The Democrats are the true racist by saying that if you vote for President Donald Trump, then you are not Black.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Poor joe, he is handling his senility poorly. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Instead of ridin with biden , his slogan should be jokin with joe. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

Poor joe, he is handling his senility poorly. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Instead of ridin with biden , his slogan should be jokin with joe. :-)

Or "Strokin' with Joe".

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
John James: Hey, Joe Biden, I’m black enough to think for myself
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/john-james-joe-biden-dont-tell-me-i-aint-black-because-im-a-republican-trump-supporter

The Democratic Party has taken the black vote for granted for decades, but on Friday former Vice President Joe Biden took this view to a new and very hurtful level. During a morning interview on a popular urban radio show, “The Breakfast Club,” Biden said: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, you ain’t black.”

In civil discourse, we must be able to disagree and to make our case without reducing American voters to the color of their skin. Biden’s statement is the epitome of arrogance and condescension. He challenged millions of black Americans – the descendants of slaves – to choose between our right to think for ourselves and our identities.

Biden backpedaled on his offensive comment later in the day after he got a well-deserved torrent of criticism. “I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy …. No one should have to vote for any party based on their race or religion or background,” he said in a desperate effort at damage control.

John James goes off on Joe Biden.

It is this mentality that led Biden to say earlier that the “poor kids are just as smart as the whites.” It is this mentality that led him to “compliment” a man who would become our first black president by calling him “clean.”                     

Biden has shown clearly that he thinks he knows better than black people what is best for us, and that if we don’t support him we are denying our own racial identity and heritage.

Worse, I don’t see Biden’s Democratic colleagues holding him accountable for his comments. Instead, I hear silence.

Silence is acceptance. Proof that the Dems are racists.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
NFL great Herschel Walker blasts Joe Biden: ‘You don’t determine who we vote for’
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-great-herschel-walker-blasts-joe-biden-you-dont-determine-who-we-vote-for

Add the name of former NFL running back Herschel Walker to the list of people apparently offended by Joe Biden’s recent “you ain’t black” gaffe.

Walker, 58 -- a former Heisman Trophy winner at Georgia who went on to play a dozen years in the NFL for four different teams after launching his pro career in the short-lived USFL – reacted Friday to Biden’s interview with radio and TV host Charlamagne tha God.

The presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee suggested during the conversation that if an African-American voter couldn’t decide between Biden and President Trump in November, then “you ain’t black.”

“Wow,” Walker responded. “I just watched former Vice President @JoeBiden… Does he not understand that black and brown skinned people can think for themselves. You don’t determine who we vote for.”

The Dems think Blacks cannot think for themselves.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Slow Joe's Gaffe Train went off the rails with that one.

Glad to see the torrent of negative replies to that one.

Not surprisingly, CNN ignored Biden's comment as observed by the @LibWatchdog group on Twitter:

Since Biden made his "you ain't black" comments, it's been mentioned in five articles in WaPo, three NYT articles, two MSNBC segments, and five Fox News segments.

CNN segments? Zero.

They did, however, have time to interview Yo-Yo Ma

Another comment:

ABC, CBS, and NBC all gave the story about one minute of coverage, according to the Media Research Center, which noted that “NBC anchor Lester Holt dismissed the whole thing in 21 seconds.” CNN, however, was still “MIA.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/23/nobody-is-even-surprised-at-how-long-it-took-cnn-to-report-on-bidens-you-aint-black-comments-924642

CNN finally "saw the light" and broadcasted on Slow Joe's "apology" by claiming Biden was joking.

I just love it when these so-called journalists not only allow their slip to show, but spread their legs wide open revealing no panties at all.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.