Author Topic: Press Endangers Private Citizen to Hide Obama's Middle East Failures  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Press Endangers Private Citizen to Hide Obama's Middle East Failures

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/09/13/Press-Endangers-Private-Citizen-to-Distract-from-Obamas-Middle-East-Failures

Instead of questioning President Barack Obama about the intelligence and security failures that led to the deaths of four diplomatic personnel in Libya Tuesday, the media has focused its ire on a California private citizen.

The filmmaker allegedly behind the YouTube clip known as "Innocence of Muslims," known as "Sam Bacile," has had his real identity outed by the press. Reporters hounded those involved with the video's production and matched up the man's cell phone number with a previous interview subject who denied directing the movie.

Reuters photographer Lucy Nicholson took photographs of the man's home and his car, including his license plate number and closeups of possessions in the front seat, and they have been published by Yahoo News as of this writing. News agencies have further exposed the man's criminal history and past financial issues.

Who are the terrorist here? When this man is killed by islamist, who are they going to hold responsible for his death?

Go ahead MSM keep covering obama's ass. And wonder why you guys in the MSM are losing rating and losing subscriber?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Press Endangers Private Citizen to Hide Obama's Middle East Failures
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 02:06:34 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 02:14:49 PM »
Looks to me like the "press" are the media arm of the Obama campaign AND forward observers / coordinators of target support for Terrorists.

Seems to me the press are inciting VIOLENCE.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »
Well according the the MSM...the man was on probation and one of the conditions was no internet access...and the video went on youtube and went viral....guess they have to find out if he had anything to do with it getting on the internet.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »
Looks to me like the "press" are the media arm of the Obama campaign AND forward observers / coordinators of target support for Terrorists.

Seems to me the press are inciting VIOLENCE.

May be more to this than you realize.  After all, The Holy WON of Chicago has had his minions busting their asses to incite violence on American streets for over a year now.  The Occu-poopers; this crap with the Moose-limbs; designating anybody even remotely right of center as domestic terrorists.  The O-ministration is losing so bad in the polls that they're not even certain that their "get out the vote" push in the graveyards will be enough to put Dear Leader over the top, and they have to know that they've ****ed up so poorly these past 4 years that it'll be 30 years or more before a free American electorate will trust another Dhimmi'Rat scumbag with political power. 

That being the case, in their calculus, what other options does the ReichsMessiah have but to gin up some 1968 style rioting, a few civilian casualties on US soil, and enough people out in the streets with torches and pitchforks that he can "Declare a state of Emergency", and start suspending civil liberties - starting with elections - until the crisis is abated, if the bastards want to hang onto control of the political process at any level?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »
barack would behead that guy himself, live on Al-jisim TV if he thought it would help him in the polls.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:01:35 PM by RightCoast »
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
ANTI-ISLAM FILMMAKER DONATED MILLION DOLLARS TO OBAMA CAMPAIGN

He's hired a lawyer.  Not sure why.

In the article, Bill Maher made a movie that mocked Islam. Ironic.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Linda

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »

Yep, that was the point of this thread....Obama's pal, buddy, and political backer can make a  movie that mocked Islam and no noise anywhere, but let some no body from no where we ever heard of make a horrible not even b rated video and the world of Islam goes bananas.  Just showing the video has nothing to do with the violence going on now. It was a planned military  operation from the get go.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »

But he is a liberal comedian, so it is "ok"......... liberal comedian = pass  :whatever:

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne