Author Topic: Army Pvt linked to Afghan War leaks (UPDATED)  (Read 5762 times)

Offline Airwolf

Re: Army Pvt linked to Afghan War leaks (UPDATED)
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 10:36:42 PM »
And now back at the ranch.....................

Julian Assange, the Australian founder of Wikileaks, has said he has been warned by "inside sources in the White House" not to return to the US as he could be arrested.

By Amy Willis
Published: 6:30AM BST 28 Jul 2010

Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks
The 39 year-old told journalists at the Frontline Club last night that US government insiders had informed him about discussions to charge him as a co-conspirator to espionage.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7913758/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-founder-fears-he-could-be-arrested.html

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 10:48:53 PM »
Treason is a bitch, isn't it Julie?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 12:04:55 PM »
What makes WikiLeaks any different than the NY Slimes?  :confused:

Spilling classified information is something that's done pretty much all the time anymore, especially by left wing moonbat publications like the Slimes, NY and LA. 
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 12:08:16 PM »
What makes WikiLeaks any different than the NY Slimes?  :confused:

Spilling classified information is something that's done pretty much all the time anymore, especially by left wing moonbat publications like the Slimes, NY and LA. 

Yep, the NY Slimes leaked many classified documents under President Bush.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »
He better not drop the soap in the shower he may get a unexpected suprise in there

Yeah about that...

...it now appears Manning is openly homosexual and he went through a break-up prior to his contacting WikiLeaks:

The suspect in the leaking of classified military files, Spc. Bradley Manning,  voiced his disgust with US Army commanders and U.S. "society at large" on his Facebook page just prior to his alleged downloading of thousands of secret documents, according to the British news media.

According to one story appearing in Britain's The Telegraph,  Manning, who served as a US Army intelligence analyst, became depressed after a break-up with his homosexual campanion.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2684-Law-Enforcement-Examiner~y2010m8d2-Wikileaks-leaker-angry-over-treatment-of-gays-by-military

Bradley Manning: the new Guy Burgess.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
Like I said--amazing how the "repeal DADT" crowd has been pretty ****ing silent of late.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2010, 05:25:36 AM »
The brig at Q is the DOD regional confinement facility, I expect he's in pretrial confinement or something that's as near to it as you can get.

The idiot that runs WikiLeaks...who IMHO belongs in a cell next to Manning...is claiming that little Bradley is being held...not at Quantico...but in a facility in Kuwait that is "like a second Gitmo"...in an effort to "deny him reasonalble legal representation".

:whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2010, 05:27:33 AM »
!!! He's a poufter, and DU is wonders about the effect on DADT !!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/7918632/Bradley-Manning-suspected-source-of-Wikileaks-documents-raged-on-his-Facebook-page.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=4486979&mesg_id=4487134

:popcorn:

I could care less personally whether he was protesting DADT or the fact there aren't meatless fridays at the KBR dining facility.

What I DO care about as a soldier...and again speaking strictly for myself...is the fact this idiot has put my life and the lives of every one of us serving in Afghanistan at increased risk.  And Mr. Assange is just as culpable.  They both should pay a high price for their treason in my personal opinion.

We're already seeing in local news reports here of the insurgents killing locals for being "U.S. Spies"...since the release of the doccuments.

That is blood on the hands of WikiLeaks and Bradley Manning.

Bringing DADT into this simply provides cover for Manning and a chance for the left and the MSM to portray him as a sympathetic person who was wronged by society, who shouldn't be held accountable for his actions.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn