Author Topic: Obama runs away with SC primary  (Read 16035 times)

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Obama runs away with SC primary
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:05 AM »
I thought the best thing that could happen to the Republican party was Ron Paul??

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:

It could be if he would run as a third party.  I have changed my mind about that possibility being a bad thing.  Paul would garner 100% of the wacko vote, which is about 10% of the voting public, which is about 92% moonbat.  Paul could do some real damage to the democrats.  

Us moonbats vote for a candidate who wants to abolish not just the IRS but almost all federal agencies? I think not.  :-)
Of course, he never has explained how he would actually get paid if there were no taxes, or just what he'd do the defend the country if there were no military, but he's on his own planet, anyway, so never mind.

Lisa, I could point you to several die-hard moonbats who worship Dr. Nuts.  Look them up on MySpace or FruitFace or whatever.  They abound!  These nutzoids would never vote for a republican in two million years, yet they think Dr. Nuts is the second coming of Abbie Hoffman.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »
Carville and Begala Removed from CNN

Okay, this is interesting. I've just learned that CNN has told top Dem strategists James Carville, Paul Begala, and Robert Zimmerman -- who are CNN mainstays but are all Hillary supporters -- that they will not be doing any more political analysis on the network until the Democratic primary has reached a conclusion.

I'm also told that this move came after the Obama campaign repeatedly complained to high level officials at CNN about the presence of Carville and Begala on the network.

After I reached him today and pointed out that he hadn't been on CNN in some time, Carville confirmed to me that the network had told him that he wouldn't appear until the Dem primary is resolved.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/horsesmouth/2008/01/cnn_says_no_mor.php

http://cadillactight.wordpress.com/2008/01/25/carville-and-begala-banned-from-cnn-due-to-obama-campaign-complaints/
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 10:16:59 AM »

Carville and Begala Removed from CNN

Almost sounds like the work of Teh Rove. 

Offline Lauri

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 12:02:02 PM »
just dont forget people... Hillary still has far more delegates than Obama at this point.  :popcorn:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »
just dont forget people... Hillary still has far more delegates than Obama at this point.  :popcorn:

you sure about that, lauri?

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
just don't forget people... Hillary still has far more delegates than Obama at this point.  :popcorn:

But the Undecideds dwarfs them both.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

Yes, in committed delegates, Hillary Clinton leads Obama by half again.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »

Yes, in committed delegates, Hillary Clinton leads Obama by half again.

ah, cool (I suppose :-))

thanks for the info.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 12:07:28 PM »

i saw last night that she had almost 100 more than Obama after South Carolina... and yes, that doesnt include the 'undecided' .. but she is still in the lead so far.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 12:16:31 PM »

The total amount of delegates in the states that held elections so far is a piddling amount. A Democrat has to get over 2,000 delegates to win the nomination. 

i saw last night that she had almost 100 more than Obama after South Carolina... and yes, that doesnt include the 'undecided' .. but she is still in the lead so far.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »
Clinton Inc has known since ‘92 they don’t have to win the popular vote to take the office...which is why they never worried about their less than majority popular vote totals in two general elections.

And if you notice...according to Real Clear Politics...Her Thighness has a good sized lead in delegates over Obama.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lauri

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »
the commentator last night on FOX was using Real Clear Politics for their polling numbers... that was a first to hear her say that. For me, anyway..