Author Topic: Obama runs away with SC primary  (Read 16034 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Obama runs away with SC primary
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
I seriously doubted anyone could beat the Clinton Machine, but this Obama feller seems poised to pull it off.

I ALMOST look forward to it because it will be fun to watch the libs rip each other a new one while simultaneously vindicating everything the conservatives ever said about ruthlessness of Billary Inc. They will absolutely savage the man in a last-ditch desperate effort to save their careers.

Alas, such charismatic populism will bode ill for the general election. We need to sharpen our game all the more.

the clinton machine is already pulling out all the stops.  they were flatly in the gutter for the past two days.  watch what happens tomorrow;  they will gently start suggesting that Barack can only win "black votes".

just judging from what I have seen here in charleston, however, I can assure you all that white people have fallen in love with the guy.  if he gets the nomination, and mccain gets ours, I cringe at the thought of seeing mccain and obama on the same debate stage, with his message of change.

My wife has taken to listening to his sound bites when he is on the news.  She is becoming Obama'd because he is preaching a message where the clintoon's are still playing politcs.

"change" is a retarded platform, although we all know it worked for the bildo.

change to what?  you would think that we lived in nazi germany and were suffering from the great depression.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »
Change, experience; all they have is a few tag lines and bumper sticker slogans - the losers that make up her team (and I call them losers because they never win anything) are campaigning her as if they are trying to introduce her to us as a new candidate instead of trying to hide who she really is, which is what they should have done.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »
Why do I get so happy when Hillary gets her ass handed to her? :yahoo:

:evillaugh:

I would much rather run against her than the BarackStar.

I'm not so sure about that...but regardless...I love to see her defeated...don't rob me of this simple pleasure :tongue:

the BarackStar is something completely unknown, and something we haven't seen before.  he is brilliant, well spoken, physically attractive, and an african american.

we could be in trouble if he gets the dem nomination.

I hear what you're saying...but this is how I intepret it.

Republicans and Barach stand united in destroying Hillary's run for the presidency.  Barack is doing the legwork for us.  Obviously, he's doing it for his best interest, but we will benefit from this.  The republican nominee doesn't have to get down and dirty with the Clintons.  The debates will be about ISSUES with Obama.  He doesn't stand a chance unless Americans really DO want universal healthcare and higher taxes.

This is the best thing that can happen to the Republican Party.

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »
I thought the best thing that could happen to the Republican party was Ron Paul??

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
nine eleven is a car

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »
Why do I get so happy when Hillary gets her ass handed to her? :yahoo:

:evillaugh:

I would much rather run against her than the BarackStar.

I'm not so sure about that...but regardless...I love to see her defeated...don't rob me of this simple pleasure :tongue:

the BarackStar is something completely unknown, and something we haven't seen before.  he is brilliant, well spoken, physically attractive, and an african american.

we could be in trouble if he gets the dem nomination.

I hear what you're saying...but this is how I intepret it.

Republicans and Barach stand united in destroying Hillary's run for the presidency.  Barack is doing the legwork for us.  Obviously, he's doing it for his best interest, but we will benefit from this.  The republican nominee doesn't have to get down and dirty with the Clintons.  The debates will be about ISSUES with Obama.  He doesn't stand a chance unless Americans really DO want universal healthcare and higher taxes.

This is the best thing that can happen to the Republican Party.

I agree, but the other way around.

the barackstar is unvetted in a national election.  we all know what hillary is up to.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »
I thought the best thing that could happen to the Republican party was Ron Paul??

Ok...you got me there...Barack as the democratic nominee is the 2nd best thing that can happen to the Democratic Party.... :bigbird:
Ron Paul was the wet dream... :puke:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »

wrong allegedly conservative board.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »

It could be if he would run as a third party.  I have changed my mind about that possibility being a bad thing.  Paul would garner 100% of the wacko vote, which is about 10% of the voting public, which is about 92% moonbat.  Paul could do some real damage to the democrats.  

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

It could be if he would run as a third party.  I have changed my mind about that possibility being a bad thing.  Paul would garner 100% of the wacko vote, which is about 10% of the voting public, which is about 92% moonbat.  Paul could do some real damage to the democrats. 

Actually I wonder if Paul would run as 3rd party. *shrug*
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2008, 11:37:54 PM »

It could be if he would run as a third party.  I have changed my mind about that possibility being a bad thing.  Paul would garner 100% of the wacko vote, which is about 10% of the voting public, which is about 92% moonbat.  Paul could do some real damage to the democrats. 

you are wrong, my friend.  paul is consistently getting 10% of the republican vote.  the general election will be a close run thing. even if he siphons off 1 or 2 percent, it could be crucial.  remember ralph nader in forida?

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »

wrong allegedly conservative board.

This isn't the mock paul forum?
nine eleven is a car

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »
Everytime WE calls him BarackStar, I want to throw him a basketball. :clueless:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »

he looks as inept at sports as the retarded kid that everyone always picked last at kickball back in grade school.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
I bet he was his team's captain. :moon:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »

he looks as inept at sports as the retarded kid that everyone always picked last at kickball back in grade school.

He doesn't look that way to me.

Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »
See, I knew it. :tongue:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 11:51:56 PM »

it doesn't count.  he was dribbling past a white boy.

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »
isn't that also his campaign manager?
nine eleven is a car

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2008, 11:53:32 PM »

it doesn't count.  he was dribbling past a white boy.

:rimshot:

:rotf:

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »

you are wrong, my friend.  paul is consistently getting 10% of the republican vote.  the general election will be a close run thing. even if he siphons off 1 or 2 percent, it could be crucial.  remember ralph nader in forida?

Where has Paul gotten 10% of the republican vote?  I wasn't aware any votes had be cast in a contest where crossover voting wasn't allowed.

Offline Miss Mia

Stink Eye

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 11:56:56 PM »
oh.
nine eleven is a car

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »

the clinton machine is already pulling out all the stops.  they were flatly in the gutter for the past two days.  watch what happens tomorrow;  they will gently start suggesting that Barack can only win "black votes".

just judging from what I have seen here in charleston, however, I can assure you all that white people have fallen in love with the guy.  if he gets the nomination, and mccain gets ours, I cringe at the thought of seeing mccain and obama on the same debate stage, with his message of change.

[youtube=425,350]0--PJecGmTE[/youtube]

The Clinton's are old dirt.  Obama is new dirt.   :rotf:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lisa

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 09:48:01 AM »
How are the Superdelegates going to vote?

Since the lib race seems to be coming down to a delegate count, these 9 may be important

personally, I'd love nothing more than to see the libs continue fighting through the convention

Well, we kinda feel the same way watching how the repub vote has been shaking out as well.  :-)

It seems to me that if things keep up the way they are, you guys will be fighting through the convention as well as we might be. I know that a lot of repubs aren't happy at all with your choices, and are uneasy about either Romney or McCain getting the nomination. A couple that I know say they wish they could take bits and pieces from each candidate and put them all together into one, but they are not at all happy with the choices the way they are now.

God, I'd love to see Hillary get smacked down good at the convention. And every time Bill opens his mouth, he sticks his foot in it FOR her.

Offline Lisa

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 09:51:37 AM »

It could be if he would run as a third party.  I have changed my mind about that possibility being a bad thing.  Paul would garner 100% of the wacko vote, which is about 10% of the voting public, which is about 92% moonbat.  Paul could do some real damage to the democrats.  

Us moonbats vote for a candidate who wants to abolish not just the IRS but almost all federal agencies? I think not.  :-)
Of course, he never has explained how he would actually get paid if there were no taxes, or just what he'd do the defend the country if there were no military, but he's on his own planet, anyway, so never mind.