Author Topic: UAlbany students who claimed bus attack to face charges  (Read 1452 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
UAlbany students who claimed bus attack to face charges
« on: February 25, 2016, 07:28:09 AM »
This is big around here.  No, the 'saintly' young women wouldn't try to abuse the system, would they? :whistling:

UAlbany students who claimed bus attack to face charges

Women alleging Jan. 30 racial incident to go to court

Staff reports

Updated 9:44 pm, Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The black female University at Albany students who said they were victims of a racially motivated attack on a CDTA bus will face charges, sources with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.

The nature of the minor criminal charges was not immediately clear. The women, who were issued appearance tickets, are scheduled to appear in City Court on Monday.

"No arrests have been made," said Frank Wiley, chief of UAlbany's police department. "If that happens, we will inform the public."

Two of the three women who made the accusations have not been identified, and their names were redacted from the police report released to the media.

A third woman, Asha Burwell, has been identified but attempts to reach her were unsuccessful Wednesday night.

This ugliness can be traced right back to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue . . . :whistling:

The rest of the story is here:  http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/UAlbany-students-who-claimed-bus-attack-to-face-6852350.php

Race relations have gone right off the edge of a cliff since "the first AA President" took office.  Oh--the Albany County DA is AA!

ETA:  When this incident first came out, HilLIARy tweeted about it . . . I wonder if she'll issue a retraction . . . :whistling: :confused:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Re: UAlbany students who claimed bus attack to face charges
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »
I don't know whether it's my browser or something weird about that webpage, but I can't copy the text relevant to my comment. Anyway, toward the bottom of the article it mentions: 1.) security video fails to confirm the women's claims; 2.) other passengers' (some black) accounts contradict the women's claims. IOW, the police, (and the DA's office?) and the "news"paper don't want to say what is pretty obvious. This was probably yet another fake hate-crime.

If the supposed perp(s) were named or described so that their identity would be pretty obvious, (t)he(y) should sue the @#$% out of those females for slander and false police reports! Until false-reporters and perjurers are punished at least as severely as their targets would have been, false accusations and perjury will flourish!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 07:23:19 AM »
Well, it was revealed either late last night or early this morning, that the three young AA women who alleged the attack are not only going to be facing charges for filing false reports, but they're going to be charged with assault for starting the whole thing.  CCTV footage from the bus (all CDTA buses have CCTV cameras) apparently shows this.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 07:47:27 AM »
Well, it was revealed either late last night or early this morning, that the three young AA women who alleged the attack are not only going to be facing charges for filing false reports, but they're going to be charged with assault for starting the whole thing.  CCTV footage from the bus (all CDTA buses have CCTV cameras) apparently shows this.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Hopefully the local DA doesn't go mooshy, due to a race-solidarity thing. City Council critters doing that kind of @#$% have cast a shadow over a lot of black officials, sadly, and in most cases (I hope!) undeservedly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 08:15:08 AM »
but... she cried and everything when she was reading from a piece of paper. How could she be lying?  :rofl:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 12:48:55 PM »
The times union seems to have quite the aversion to the word "false".

But remember, the MSM is controlled by the right.  ::)

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 03:47:49 PM »
The times union seems to have quite the aversion to the word "false".

But remember, the MSM is controlled by the right.  ::)

CMD

I wouldn't paper-train a dog using the Albany Times Union.  It would defile the dog manure. :whistling:

Chase her.