Author Topic: Baby Put Up for Sale on Craig's List  (Read 2582 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Baby Put Up for Sale on Craig's List
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »
Police in Newmarket, N.H. are investigating whether a recent ad on Craig's List offering to sell a baby is true or just a hoax.

The ad in part reads, "My daughter is almost 1-year-old and is driving me nuts... if you have always wanted a child of your own and you either (expletive) or can't get approved for adoption then this is you," MyFoxBoston.com reported.

It continued, "I am somehat flexible on the terms of the lease. If you decide you would like to purchase the child at the end of the lease, all baby cloths and toys that I have are included in the final sale price," MyFoxBoston.com reported.

The ad was removed within 19 minutes of being published, according to the report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324050,00.html
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline seemomgonuts

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Baby Put Up for Sale on Craig's List
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »
I have never put my kids up for sale because they drove me nuts!

Not that I haven't been tempted.  :whatever:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 09:04:37 AM »
I have never put my kids up for sale because they drove me nuts!

Not that I haven't been tempted.  :whatever:

Not to mention that we wouldn't be able to work in the "Cash only all sales final" clause into the sale. :rotf:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 09:19:06 AM »
If you do happen to buy a used baby online make sure you get the service contract, and study your states lemon laws carefully beforehand.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.