Author Topic: *censored* you, mom and dad.  (Read 1354 times)

Offline thundley4

*censored* you, mom and dad.
« on: September 07, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »
Gman2   (801 posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 04:36 PM
Original message
**** you, mom and dad.   

I am trying to do my best in school, and you go and make that a bludgeon, to mallet the less right wing than thou black man trying to inspire me. You try to make them lie to me about how we all got here, and keep from me the information I will need to stay safe, and responsible towards myself, and any I might call friend. You seem to be so afraid of ridicule, or judgement for your values, that you want to insure I am ignorant to any alternative viewpoints. I watched you spit on all those that didnt support your president last goround. You said that it was unthinkable, and immoral, to not do so during war. Now, you fantasize about a repeat of that black period last time provincial feardriven types murdered our leaders. You try to tell me not to use violence to solve my problems, and then you go totin' assualt rifles braggin' bout baggin' commies.

That church you make me go to says that Jesus cured sickness, and forgave sins. Now, you express searing hate for the community organizing past, and the humane initiatives of the president. You say that the lazy should suffer, so it will inspire all others to be more lucky. You tell me all the time how Obama and all those commies are unforgiveable, and on God's personal hitlist.

In school, we study all the new advances, that man has achieved. I also remember how you, mom and dad, have fought most of those ideas, with the same hate, and ignorance, that you focussed on immigrants, poor and the ill. I know that in the past in this country, parents sacrificed, and allowed the future to happen, to improve the lives of their children. Now, the most narcissistic generation in our history, seems to want us to do worse. You don't seem to care what condition the globe is in when you pass it to me. The animals I pointed to in books, soon will exist only in those books. The water , that remains, is polluted. The air, hazardous.

You fight against unions, and give corporations ever more control over my life. You allow them to discriminate against me for previous financial trouble, no matter the reason. You give law enforcement the ability to take my property.

Why the hell did you have me anyway, your ego?
  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6480427

You belong to them as long as you are leeching from them. When you move out of the basement, and try to earn your own way in life, you can make those decisions for yourself.

Gman2   (801 posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 04:50 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. Made you look, long enough to read. And I think it is about time for youth to   

speak out.

You can speak out when you move out.

Apollo11 (1000+ posts)           Sun Sep-06-09 04:50 PM
Response to Original message
5. Is this your real life experience or a work of fiction?

Reading the OP, I couldn't tell which.

Is that your polite way of calling it a BS Bouncy?

Kaleva (1000+ posts)           Mon Sep-07-09 10:35 AM
Response to Original message
31. Somebody didn't get their pony and now they need a time out

The OP is a worthless rant and nothing more.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: *censored* you, mom and dad.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »
Is this writer, probably in its 50's, trying to make some kind of point?

Okay lets go for it.

Do you really think children are more intelligent than grown ups who have been around and lived a life little DUmmie?

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »
Dear Gman2,
I am sure your parents would love to read that.  Please forward it to them. 
Hugs and Kisses, mamacags

P.S. Aren't you the one who took TIT boy's place as most delusional poster on DU?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:36:23 AM »

Okay lets go for it.

Do you really think children are more intelligent than grown ups who have been around and lived a life little DUmmie?

OH, ABSOLUTELY!  These parents should tell their "offspring" to get out, get a job, and make it on he/she/its own, while he/she/it is still a teens and knows it all....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »

Okay lets go for it.

You win. This moron is 49.

Gman2  (808 posts)        Sun Sep-06-09 04:53 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. I am 49 yesterday, but is is all our experience, sorta. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

Okay lets go for it.

It is a sarcastic and snarky attempt at satire regarding those that don`t want the Odoctrination speech and will keep their kids home because of it.

Here is the transcript.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResources/PreparedSchoolRemarks/

A couple of excerpts...

You’ll need the knowledge and problem-solving skills you learn in science and math to cure diseases like cancer and AIDS, and to develop new energy technologies and protect our environment. You’ll need the insights and critical thinking skills you gain in history and social studies to fight poverty and homelessness, crime and discrimination, and make our nation more fair and more free. You’ll need the creativity and ingenuity you develop in all your classes to build new companies that will create new jobs and boost our economy.

Your families, your teachers, and I are doing everything we can to make sure you have the education you need to answer these questions. I’m working hard to fix up your classrooms and get you the books, equipment and computers you need to learn. But you’ve got to do your part too. So I expect you to get serious this year. I expect you to put your best effort into everything you do. I expect great things from each of you. So don’t let us down – don’t let your family or your country or yourself down. Make us all proud. I know you can do it.

Just for laughs was this really silly statement.
Maybe you’ll decide to take better care of yourself so you can be more ready to learn. And along those lines, I hope you’ll all wash your hands a lot, and stay home from school when you don’t feel well, so we can keep people from getting the flu this fall and winter.

WTF idiot thought that was something to put in and why? :mental:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »
Gman2   (801 posts)             Sun Sep-06-09 04:36 PM
Original message

Now, you express searing hate for the community organizing past, and the humane initiatives of the president.

What humane initiatives?  Withholding medical care for babies that survive an abortion?  Yeah, he's a real humanitarian.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
What humane initiatives?  Withholding medical care for babies that survive an abortion?  Yeah, he's a real humanitarian.

The ONLY legislation Zero voted for one way or another (other than "present") was the Infant Born Alive Protection Act, which he voted "NO"....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »
The ONLY legislation Zero voted for one way or another (other than "present") was the Infant Born Alive Protection Act, which he voted "NO"....

Not only voted no, but did it at least 2 times and maybe a third time.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 01:12:21 PM »

Gman2  (808 posts)        Sun Sep-06-09 04:53 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. I am 49 yesterday, but is is all our experience, sorta.

That goes a long way to explaining why it was such a poor construct, full of mutually-contradictory references in a seething mish-mash of word soup.  A soup spiced with a bit of profanity, to make up for its general lack of authentic flavor.  Fail.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »

That goes a long way to explaining why it was such a poor construct, full of mutually-contradictory references in a seething mish-mash of word soup.  A soup spiced with a bit of profanity, to make up for its general lack of authentic flavor.  Fail.
Are you accusing him of plagiarizing a Pitt post?

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »
Are you accusing him of plagiarizing a Pitt post?

Plagiarizing, no....

Piss poor pitiful attempt to imitate Pied Piper Pitt, yes....

Not even good enough to be declared "fail"....

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
Imagine that! A 49 year old PUNK! Why does that not surprise me, coming from the DUmp?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 01:48:04 PM »

That's a pretty good description of what happens when a DUmmy tries to be original... an unreadable mess of catch-phrases and slogans.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
You win. This moron is 49.

49 years old, with the wisdom and education of a 3rd grader (though most could do a better job with grammar).   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »
The older I get the less I know.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »
The older I get the less I know.

...and the more, I realize, my parents knew!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 05:06:38 PM »
Quote from:
Gman2

**** you, mom and dad.   

I am trying to do my best in school ...

You're 49!!  I realize 3rd grade has been the best 42 years of your life, but really it's time to move on.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »

Yeah.  Since I lost mine, I've wished many times that I could go ask them questions...  

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »
49 years old, with the wisdom and education of a 3rd grader (though most could do a better job with grammar).   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He may be 49, but that's 7 in dog years....   :???:

Or something like that.... :confused:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »

My father told me that he thought it was funny that the older he got, the smarter his father got . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 05:36:53 PM »
My father told me that he thought it was funny that the older he got, the smarter his father got . . .

Been there, done that, and now my oldest (28) is realizing the same thing....   :rotf:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »
It only took this guy 33 years to formulate this rant apparently