Author Topic: YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE THAT! THOSE ARE OUR RULES!  (Read 587 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE THAT! THOSE ARE OUR RULES!
« on: August 22, 2021, 07:21:30 PM »
Nevilledog (28,143 posts)

Proud Boys in Portland drag a guy out of his truck then destroy it and slash the tires.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1429591997631897605

Hekate (70,508 posts)

1. Did he survive? Where the HELL were the cops?

Response to Hekate (Reply #1)Sun Aug 22, 2021, 08:16 PM
Star Member malaise (234,154 posts)

3. The Slobfather's America

They all need to be sent to prison

Portland?

After Trump is out of office?

Sure, bitch.

Dan (2,698 posts)

2. Only the best people....

I hope that there are cameras, I wish that they could identify everyone of them.

The gentleman with the paint gun, wonder what he would have done if the person in the truck has mistakenly believed that he had a real gun, and shot him.

I wonder, does this mean we as citizens no longer have the right to protect our property?

Proud Boys are just a myth.

#POYB

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215770860
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE THAT! THOSE ARE OUR RULES!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 07:26:02 PM »
I wonder, does this mean we as citizens no longer have the right to protect our property?

That is where the democrats and their cohorts have us headed, yes.

Online Delmar

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 08:24:56 PM »
HANNAH-JONES: “I think, one, we need to be really careful with our language. Yes, it is disturbing to see property being destroyed, it is disturbing to see people taking property from stores, but these are things. And violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man’s neck until all of the life is leached out of his body. Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. And to use the exact same language to describe those two things, I think really it's not moral to do that. So, yes, I think any reasonable person would say we shouldn’t be destroying other people’s property, but these are not reasonable times.
https://grabien.com/story.php?id=341357

Nikole Hannah-Jones says so!

Fact check:  Mostly peaceful.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 08:27:17 PM »
I'm expecting fancy nancy to start impeachment #3 against President Trump for this mostly peaceful behavior
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 09:13:17 AM »
HANNAH-JONES: “I think, one, we need to be really careful with our language. Yes, it is disturbing to see property being destroyed, it is disturbing to see people taking property from stores, but these are things. And violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man’s neck until all of the life is leached out of his body. Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. And to use the exact same language to describe those two things, I think really it's not moral to do that. So, yes, I think any reasonable person would say we shouldn’t be destroying other people’s property, but these are not reasonable times.

If you have no property rights you have no rights at all.  You are a slave with everything that goes with that.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 10:17:46 AM »
There's another video floating around from the weekend that the full version shows the vehicle trying to run over the Proud Boys, then getting similar treatment and tipped over.  But of course all the leftists see is the edited version.  Wonder if this is a similar situation.

Hekate (70,508 posts)

1. Did he survive? Where the HELL were the cops?

Told to stay out of it by the mayor and police chief.  https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2021/08/20/portland-mayor-and-police-chief-you-should-not-expect-to-see-police-officers-intervene-in-violent-street-brawls-this-weekend 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 11:27:55 AM »
There's another video floating around from the weekend that the full version shows the vehicle trying to run over the Proud Boys, then getting similar treatment and tipped over.  But of course all the leftists see is the edited version.  Wonder if this is a similar situation.

Told to stay out of it by the mayor and police chief.  https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2021/08/20/portland-mayor-and-police-chief-you-should-not-expect-to-see-police-officers-intervene-in-violent-street-brawls-this-weekend

Remember this the next time some leftist says you don't need a gun because you can just call the police.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2021, 11:32:55 AM »
Remember this the next time some leftist says you don't need a gun because you can just call the police.

The next time some leftist says I don't need a gun my reply is, "Yes, but there are leftists."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."