Current Events > The DUmpster

I want Democratic victories

(1/1)

CC27:

--- Quote ---Star Member Cary (9,903 posts)

I want Democratic victories

I don't claim to be smarter or better than anyone else. I claim only some skill that allows me.to cut through bullshit and get to the point. Bickering over process weakens us, as the trolls who are here to whip things up know.

VOTE DEMOCRATIC!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211708127
--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing.  :whatever:

SVPete:
 ::) That virtue-signal was so weak it'll be missed. ::) And with nearly 10K posts, why does the dude(tte) feel a need to virtue-signal?! ::)

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: SVPete on January 22, 2019, 08:55:00 AM --- ::) That virtue-signal was so weak it'll be missed. ::) And with nearly 10K posts, why does the dude(tte) feel a need to virtue-signal?! ::)
[/quot
it made him feel good. :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
--- End quote ---

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: ---Cary

14. An example of what not to do ...

To this day I have Bernie Sanders' supporters telling me the DNC is corrupt and stole the nomination from (sic) Hillary Clinton. This dovetails perfectly into "both sides do it."

You know who started that crap? Ron Paul cultists who, as best as I can tell, morphed easily into Unindicted Co-Conspirator cultists.
--- End quote ---

No mention of how Wikileaks proved that hillary's campaign, in cooperation with the DNC, *did* plot to make sure the bern-out wasn't the nominee.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Cary

14. An example of what not to do ...

To this day I have Bernie Sanders' supporters telling me the DNC is corrupt and stole the nomination from (sic) Hillary Clinton. This dovetails perfectly into "both sides do it."

You know who started that crap? Ron Paul cultists who, as best as I can tell, morphed easily into Unindicted Co-Conspirator cultists.
--- End quote ---

I know Ronulans are real, but WTH?  :o  :mental:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version