FunkyZero:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211689971

--- Quote ---Fri Jan 18, 2019, 01:06 PM
Jeffersons Ghost (14,168 posts)

NBC Breaking News: "IMPEACHMENT SEEMS MUCH MORE LIKELY"
Impeachment seems much more likely after Thursday's bombshell report

Jan. 18, 2019, 6:57 AM MST
By Chuck Todd, Mark Murray and Carrie Dann

WASHINGTON — The two most important words in American politics today are these two: “if true.”

“President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter,” Buzzfeed News reported last night.

Importantly, the article adds, “The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.”

Well, in 1974, the first article of impeachment against Richard Nixon was obstruction of justice for – among other things – “approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/impeachment-seems-much-more-likely-after-thursday-s-bombshell-report-n960186

--- End quote ---

Then this veteran weirdo has his leg-tingle in overdrive...

--- Quote ---Response to FakeNoose (Reply #3)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 05:54 PM
Star Member calimary (51,198 posts)

37. LOVE this!

I’ve never had much sympathy for wounds that are self-inflicted. PARTICULARLY in cases where there were red flags EVERYWHERE. Warnings EVERYWHERE. Strong credible hints and direct evidence EVERYWHERE.

And most of ‘em simply did not care. From so much of what I’ve read, the prevailing attitude was - damn the torpedoes. I heard and read WAY too many quotes along the lines of “I just wanna blow it all up!” and/or “I just wanna burn it all down!” Even in the midst of all the warnings and all the lies and all the red flags.

And what these short-sighted get-yer-mad-on voters never bothered to consider was:
1) a LOT of innocent Americans are gonna get hurt. In many cases, gonna get hurt A TON. We’re seeing multiple rather agonizing real-life stories, on the air and in print and online about this, almost literally by the minute! And right NOW, too.
And
2) has it ever occurred to you that YOU are gonna be stuck having to live IN the wreckage and chaos of whatever you blew up or burned down? This won’t just happen to some nameless, faceless Somebody-Else over there somewhere, but magically sparing you.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 02:36 PM
Star Member PatrickforO (7,394 posts)

9. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what did that new Congressperson say?
That's right - "Impeach the mother****er!"

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 02:39 PM
Star Member lpbk2713 (35,158 posts)

10. I've been waiting two years to hear this.
Trump is the worst disaster to ever hit the USA.
We've lost so many friends in the global community because of this asshole.
--- End quote ---

teehee....

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 02:53 PM
gratuitous (63,700 posts)

15. It's easy to be impatient
But this is the necessary groundwork that must be done in advance of impeachment. While those of us tuned into politics have gotten good and sick of this bandit regime, a very large swath of the populace barely has an idea that something is rotten in Denmark. We need to publicize, educate, and advocate, and reach as broad an audience as we can. There is a dedicated, hard-core group that will support McDonald right or wrong or catastrophically wrong, and they have a reliable and vocal mouthpiece in the Fox cluster of stations and cable channels.
We've got to amplify and repeat stories like this, and make sure they penetrate the public consciousness. Impeachment is possible, but a lot more people have to get on board with the concept. We're a lot closer now than we were even a month ago, and Democrats have held the House for a mere two weeks. Keep the momentum going.
--- End quote ---

A DUmpass.. PRAYING? He better watch himself, he'll get the boot

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
Star Member LovingA2andMI (4,638 posts)

20. Lord -- Let This Be True....

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 04:06 PM
Star Member malaise (184,020 posts)

25. ITTMF!!
That is all
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to malaise (Reply #25)Fri Jan 18, 2019, 06:33 PM
Star Member malaise (184,020 posts)
41. Impeach the Treasonous MoFo!
--- End quote ---

franksolich:
The primitives have got to learn that they're always going to be losers as long as they wish bad things would happen to other certain people.

Hate destroys from within a person; Love emanates warmth and light outside of a person.

It would be good for the primitives to learn to Love Donald Trump.

Good especially for themselves, make them better people.

franksolich:
So.....I go to google and ask, "why should one hate Donald Trump?" and get 97,000,000 results.

Then I ask, "why should one love Donald Trump?" and get 273,000,000 results.

Maverick1987:
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the reactions from the various retards to Mueller's repudiation of the Buzzfeed hit piece.  :yahoo:

Carl:

--- Quote ---Response to Jeffersons Ghost (Original post)

Sat Jan 19, 2019, 07:42 AM

madville (4,026 posts)
49. Well that didn't go as planned

Now they can all scream fake news a little louder
--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version