Author Topic: US 'may not veto UN resolution on Jerusalem'  (Read 1376 times)

Offline thundley4

US 'may not veto UN resolution on Jerusalem'
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »
The US is considering abstaining from a possible UN Security Council resolution against Israeli settlement expansion in East Jerusalem, the BBC has learned.
The possibility surfaced at talks in Paris last week between a senior US official and Qatar's foreign minister.

The official said the US would "seriously consider abstaining" if the issue of Israeli settlements was put to the vote, a diplomat told the BBC.
The US usually blocks Security Council resolutions criticising Israel.

But relations between the allies have been severely strained by the announcement of plans to build 1,600 homes in an East Jerusalem settlement during a recent visit to Israel by US Vice-President Joe Biden.
BBC

They don't say anything about how this administration has treated Israel since the installation of Lord Zero's regime, though. 0Bama has treated almost all traditional US allies like shit.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: US 'may not veto UN resolution on Jerusalem'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 01:56:44 PM »
Hey Bama

:bird:

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 05:10:13 PM »
And the nightmare continues . . . leave it to the Obama administration not to have a problem at all with Iran getting nukes and then turn around and have a hissy fit over Israel building in East Jerusalem. ::)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
Like a UN resolution matters.  If they don't more-or-less directly authorize something the US or China are spoiling to do anyway, they're as consequential as a hummingbird fart in a hurricane.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »
Good!
Fracking good!

You know why? Believe it or not, the majority of Jews in America's blue states are LIBERALS and VOTE democrat. The Florida Jews were MAJOR players in the LIES of MISTAKENLY voting for Buchanan and disenfranchisement during the 2000 elections.

If they want to vote in their own beheadings and demise, then F-U-C-K them. I realize the Israelis are God's chosen people but this is not the first time God had to reach down and spank the shit out of them for their transgressions.

I support Israel 100% but the American Jews do NOT!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 11:57:29 PM »
Like a UN resolution matters.  If they don't more-or-less directly authorize something the US or China are spoiling to do anyway, they're as consequential as a hummingbird fart in a hurricane.

True dat 100% X 100!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 07:01:53 AM »
Good!
Fracking good!

You know why? Believe it or not, the majority of Jews in America's blue states are LIBERALS and VOTE democrat. The Florida Jews were MAJOR players in the LIES of MISTAKENLY voting for Buchanan and disenfranchisement during the 2000 elections.

If they want to vote in their own beheadings and demise, then F-U-C-K them. I realize the Israelis are God's chosen people but this is not the first time God had to reach down and spank the shit out of them for their transgressions.

It may be a good thing if, the combined actions and slights against Israel finally wake up  the American Jews, and makes them realize that the Demonrats are not their friends.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 07:43:52 AM »
Like a UN resolution matters.  If they don't more-or-less directly authorize something the US or China are spoiling to do anyway, they're as consequential as a hummingbird fart in a hurricane.
It will encourage the Arabs-who-call-themselves-Philistines to make greater demands and use more violence.

The starting point of negotiations is no longer about getting the Philistines to end violence but whether or not Israel must make suicidal concessions.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 09:25:19 AM »
It's not "Negotiation" if one side does all the moving to what the other side wants, and "Suicidal" pretty much fits the existing approaches of both of them.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »
Good!
Fracking good!

I'm sorry? Why don't you go and take a huge Go **** Youself. You sound like the ****stick gator at our old home. Israel is our one friend in that whole area, and maybe you should rethink this broadbrush attack on an entire people.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »
I'm sorry? Why don't you go and take a huge Go **** Youself. You sound like the ****stick gator at our old home. Israel is our one friend in that whole area, and maybe you should rethink this broadbrush attack on an entire people.

I think he was hoping for this to be a wake up call to the American Jews. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »

I think Obama is going to be causing a lot of them to rethink their political suicide alliance.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 11:59:11 AM »
Good!
Fracking good!

The problem with that is that American Jews voting heavily Democrat are who you want to spank, but the smackdown falls on the asses of the people living in Israel, so I'm not seeing a great correlation between stimulus and desired response there.

I'm not a religious person, so I'll just leave the 'Chosen people' part at saying there are several open circuits in that as a basis for national policy that the rest of us get to live with.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 10:05:43 PM »

Go back and re-read what I posted. I fully support Israel which includes the Jews. What I do NOT support however, are those rabid liberal leftist Jews IN THIS NATION that support democrats en mass. Michael Savage has it right when he stated that there are liberal Jews in this nation that don't give a **** about Israel and have more concern for their cushy liberal lives in America than for their brothers that are being murdered by Arabs in Israel.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »

10-4!