Author Topic: For those who saw the video with David Scott on the Breaking news forum  (Read 648 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

What say we flood the congressman with some emails and tell him he is the one with no decency.

Just clicked on his website.  Under contact him, you cannot email him unless you are in his district, will try a fax.  If not I will call his office.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 11:13:53 PM by 5412 »

Offline 5412

Re: For those who saw the video with David Scott on the Breaking news forum
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 11:32:09 PM »
His fax number is 202-225-4638

I just faxed him the following letter:

Dear Congressman Scott:

I just watched the video of you screaming and pointing at a doctor who is from your district.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Congressman I suggest you do several things:

1.    Apologize to the doctor for your unprofessional response.

2.   Write on the board 500 times, “I am hired by my constituents, I work for them, they hired me and pay my salary and I will treat them with respect.”

3.    Vote against the health care bill as the majority of the constituents in your district do not want it passed no matter how much you say it is so.

4.   If you think the bill is so good, why don’t you publically announce you will support an amendment to the bill requiring all members of congress and their families to be covered by the same plan.

Sir, you have publically disgraced all members of the House of Representatives with your unprofessional behavior.  The man had called your office for an appointment and was refused.  He was also told that there would be no public forum to discuss the issue.  By the nature of your response it is obvious you do not have the courage to look your constituents in the eye and discuss the issue, instead you resort to childish behavior and finger pointing. 

I am old enough to be your father and I am telling you that you should be ashamed of yourself.

(I signed my name)