Author Topic: "Reality-based" Community is on the latest news!  (Read 869 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
"Reality-based" Community is on the latest news!
« on: November 27, 2016, 08:08:50 AM »
The alphabets are all rEichwIngNutz!!!11eLeBinTy!!11 shills.

So, where do they go to form their incisive, in-depth analysis?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/donald-trump-asked-fabio-and-everyone-at-his-thanksgiving-party-who-should-be-secretary-of-state-report/

Of course!
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (74,281 posts)

*****NEWS REPORT***** Trump is consulting Fabio on Secretary Of State choice

President-elect Donald Trump is apparently having a hard time choosing who should be the country’s next secretary of state, so he posed the question to all of the well-heeled guests who attended his Thanksgiving Day party at Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Mediaite.com reported that a source from the party told the New York Post that the former reality TV star spent the holiday reveling in the attention of party guests — who included romance novel cover star Fabio, boxing promoter and convicted murderer Don King, rAcisT!!!111 luxury interior designer William Eubanks and Newsmax.com chairman Christopher Ruddy — and asking them who they prefer for the job...

People are NOT allowed conversation at the dinner table.  Now, we all know that, if O-Blame-O consults any celebrity of any kind, it's the shrewd move of the World's Smartest Organism.  Yeah, let's denigrate someone who, in the course of conversation, picks peoples' brains.

Star Member annabanana (50,189 posts)
13. (thought this was gonna be a joke jpeg or something..VERY disturbed Your words....  :whistling:

to find out it is NOT)

It's RawStory, you retard.....  :thatsright:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

Re: "Reality-based" Community is on the latest news!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 08:51:07 AM »
Good heavens! It's called "small talk". It was a dinner party, not a political strategy meeting. If MSM-folk and Progs want to keep Himalayanizing mole hills they really should make sure they have a mole hill to start with.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 09:11:45 AM »
Good heavens! It's called "small talk". It was a dinner party, not a political strategy meeting. If MSM-folk and Progs want to keep Himalayanizing mole hills they really should make sure they have a mole hill to start with.

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but...
I've never made it a secret that I'm not a huge Trump fan. I mean, my guy lost in the primaries.

That being said, I feel the need to stand back and observe the personal traits and skills that he has.
The one thing so far that I have observed about Trump and recognized as a good quality is that he uses his ears (almost) as much as he does his mouth. He doesn't insulate himself from noise, he actually wants to hear it. That tells me he is a guy that is open to changing his mind if someone, no matter that person's general stance on other topics, has a valid point. He likes to collect viewpoints and weight them all.
I also believe that this will be his most unpopular trait as time goes by.
Walking around at dinner and asking people what they think helps him build an idea of consensus, no matter how twisted the persons logic may be.
Among the most wise thing my Grandpa ever said to me was "if your mouth is running, you aren't listening. And if you aren't listening, you aren't learning".
I honestly believe that is what he is doing.

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 09:22:30 AM »
I don't know how much truth there is to this, but...
I've never made it a secret that I'm not a huge Trump fan. I mean, my guy lost in the primaries.

That being said, I feel the need to stand back and observe the personal traits and skills that he has.
The one thing so far that I have observed about Trump and recognized as a good quality is that he uses his ears (almost) as much as he does his mouth. He doesn't insulate himself from noise, he actually wants to hear it. That tells me he is a guy that is open to changing his mind if someone, no matter that person's general stance on other topics, has a valid point. He likes to collect viewpoints and weight them all.
I also believe that this will be his most unpopular trait as time goes by.
Walking around at dinner and asking people what they think helps him build an idea of consensus, no matter how twisted the persons logic may be.
Among the most wise thing my Grandpa ever said to me was "if your mouth is running, you aren't listening. And if you aren't listening, you aren't learning".
I honestly believe that is what he is doing.

That, right there!...

:wink:
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 09:28:38 AM »
I just wish I would spend more time proofreading for my spelling mistakes. meh...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 10:00:51 AM »
Trump called me the other night and asked me to write down the nuclear launch codes for safe keeping. I mean, who would possibly think that I would have them? 

You'll be happy to know they're safely stored away.

KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen