Author Topic: My babies are starting to smell  (Read 348 times)

Offline CC27

My babies are starting to smell
« on: May 29, 2023, 08:56:39 AM »
Star Member Rorey
My babies are starting to smell
Like weed. I know I need to put them outside in the ground, but I'm worried.

I need to decide who gets to stay and who has to leave. Three of them aren't mine, so they need to go to their home. I think a friend of my daughter will take three. So that leaves (gulp) 11. A few haven't taken off yet, so I'm not sure about them. Maybe that's a good thing because they won't be flowering as soon as the others?

I'm appreciative that it's legal here in Colorado, but I still wish the laws were less restrictive.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/127911179

Calling weed your babies? Weirdo.

Offline SVPete

Re: My babies are starting to smell
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 09:10:24 AM »
And, among DU-folk, unsurprising. :rimshot:

I have several cherry tomato starts - one store-bought, the rest started from seed - that I'm nursing along, but I think of them as future salad ingredients, not "babies".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 07:46:13 AM »
Pete, the primitives do that quite a bit, trying to humanize inanimate objects by giving them names.

I'm sure it's indicative of a mental disorder, like many of the other things primitives do.

The one that drove me nuts was where a primitive constantly referred to her "lappie."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 11:04:29 AM »
Rorey (8,121 posts)

3. A possible solution

Apparently if I get a medical marijuana card I can grow more. So that's something I need to figure out how to do. Maybe I can also have my daughter get one.

The DUmp. Home of societal leaches who are always plotting how to get something for nothing. And while that should be no surprise, I like how this leach wants to pass on that heritage to its child.

Good job DUmp. Good job.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 11:07:34 AM »
Rorey (8,121 posts)

6. I haven't invested much

The seeds were from a plant from last year. I bought a couple of heat mats and a couple of smallish grow lights. None of the plants seemed to be doing great. I finally just set up a table in a window that gets great morning sun, and they're finally taking off. Anyway, I figure I might have about $100 invested at the most.

I don't indulge, but my daughter does. She was very pleased with the product from that plant last year.

I've got tomatoes going too! Hopefully they'll do better this year than they did last year. I'll never claim to be a gardener. Last year I just did container tomatoes and didn't get much. Hopefully this year will be better.

I always wanted to have a nice garden but my now-ex husband was a jerk about allowing any of the yard to get dug up. Personally, I have a hard time justifying growing lawns. We don't have water to spare on such nonsense where I live.

Knowing what I know, about... things. Anyone want to let this moron in on the fact that it may be growing male plants?  :lmao:

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 11:10:51 AM »
If your babies are starting to smell, perhaps a shower?

Or, in lieu of a shower, Lume' is now advertising ball deoderant on TV..might wanna look into that..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 01:18:38 PM »
If your babies are starting to smell, perhaps a shower?

Or, in lieu of a shower, Lume' is now advertising ball deoderant on TV..might wanna look into that..

They might need a change of diaper to
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!