Author Topic: Scrambled Eggs  (Read 264 times)

Offline CC27

Scrambled Eggs
« on: May 10, 2022, 01:06:36 PM »
H2O Man (67,414 posts)

Scrambled Eggs

I note that a group of crows is called either a "congress" or a "murder," neither of which sounds like a compliment. They are an interesting bird, though not particularly popular around bird feeders. When they land under mine, the Rhode Island red rooster charges across the lawn in a rapid waddle that reminds me of a Tyrannosaurus rex, and apparently the crows view him much the same. Yet, when a hawk circles my herd of birds, the crows will chase the hawk away. Life is filled with complicated mysteries to ponder on a sunny day while gardening.

As I pull a never-ending number of weeds around my hedge roses, I watch all of the roosters are a bit more aggressive in their approaches to the hen population. This at times includes the Guinea hens, which creates some fighting with the Guinea cock. I shall not say these birds resemble humans, for anthropomorphism is frowned upon. But a lot of humans do, in fact, resemble these birds.

Is not a church full of closed minded, anti-science gather in a hen house of worship called a "flock?" Do not conservative republican males have sick views on sexuality, that includes "legal" dominance over women's bodies? At what point might they demand the chicken eggs be declared fully chicken. But they are not ..... they are eggs, maybe fertilized, maybe not. Just eggs.

I do not want this flock of superstitious seagulls to determine limitations upon my daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins, neighbors, or females I have never met. It can be hard to get it across to them, though, as they want the same limitations for all females ...... except the rich, who will find safe, affordable abortions upon demand. So the struggle is clearly cut out for us. It follows the same pattern we followed in 2018 and 2020.

Let's consider the nature of the beast we must confront. I have spoken about the need for the good people to join together, like the fingers on a fist, to protect our rights. Our opposition is also a fist. One finger is the superstitious christians, another the white nationalist militias, and a variety of the people that you didn't like in school, and dislike today. That's their fist.

We know their three most glaring weak points: history, science, and the rule of law. We must beat them over the head with history, science and law. They run candidates for school boards, local, state,and national office in an attempt to prevent the truth from being taught about the history of Native Americans' experience, and of Africans held in slavery. Many believe the earth was created 6,000 years ago, and demand that this fiction be taught in schools. Some participated in illegal behaviors such as the insurrection, to try to use the force of criminal behaviors to get their own way.

I read a post yesterday, where a Good Person said that they are tired. Been fighting the Good Fight for fifty years. A number of people identified with that. Including me. I'm tired, I have aches and pains, and too many bills to pay. I struggle with doubts, and the temptation to withdraw into the space of my house and property and ignore the horrors going on around me. Yes, I do. But I also recognize that this is the exact time to be an active participant in that Good Fight, that it is most important to do so now.

Let's scramble their eggs.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216679536

WTF?????? What a word salad.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Scrambled Eggs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 01:23:42 PM »

Only for cramming more moonbat talking points into a single post than one might think possible. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 01:39:56 PM »
Science????? WE'RE the science deniers? Hey, Doofus, what does science say about masks and lockdowns? What does science say about XX and XY chromosomes.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 01:47:08 PM »
Science you say?
1. Heartbeat @ 6weeks
2. Unique DNA
3. Unique finger prints
4. Possibly a different blood type
5. All organs in place functioning and identifiable @ 6-8 weeks
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 01:48:15 PM »
You are tired of fighting a fight that you aren't really participating in. You live your life overly concerned about something that you have no control over. It's politics and all this means is you follow a few elites who tell you what you want to hear and then do whatever they want to do regardless of what they said. Try just being a fan in the stands and quit dreaming you're on the field playing because you're not.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 02:20:19 PM »
Was there a

in that

?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.