Author Topic: Ok, who's feelin' it? (Grocery Stretchy)  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: Ok, who's feelin' it? (Grocery Stretchy)
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »
I'm only washing my hair once a week, and shaving my legs twice a month, in order to save money on shampoo and razor blades.
She must be scratching the hell out of her "Partners" face! :-)

Considering what the average DUmp lesbian looks like, you earned a BS for that.  :puke:
Hey! They're also not bathing regularly! At least I didn't bring up the smell that must permeate their hovel! :lmao: :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »
I'm only washing my hair once a week, and shaving my legs twice a month, in order to save money on shampoo and razor blades.

Considering what the average DUmp lesbian looks like, you earned a BS for that.  :puke:
Hey! They're also not bathing regularly! At least I didn't bring up the smell that must permeate their hovel! :lmao: :-)

EWW! I'm going to go smell my own shirt now to erase that speculation before I get ill.  :bird: :rotf: :-)

Offline jukin

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
Yes the reign of incompetence of Queen Pelosi has been hard......women, children, and lesbians hardest hit.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Another BS for that thought . . . :puke:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »
Everytime I read the screed of a whiny, welfare-sucking DUmmy, I just HAVE to get to know more about them.  A search of Okto-brain's postings is revealing:

From a dopey "tell us about yourself" thread:
oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-01-08 06:42 PM
Response to Original message
26. Mine.
 Edited on Fri Aug-01-08 06:42 PM by oktoberain
1. I was once part of a three-way polyamorous relationship. (Which is the reason we have our son.)

2. I quit school in 11th grade, after my Mom had a heart attack. I got a full-time job and took over the role of breadwinner for several years until she was finally healed enough to work again. I got my GED last year, and am about to start my second year of college, at age 29.

3. If I ever get famous, I intend to "spend" my celebrity in advocacy for the poor. I do the best I can now, but the biggest reason I'd like to be well-known someday is because that would help me accomplish even more.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7969748#7977861

A "What's for dinner" thread:
oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-01-08 11:18 PM
4. For us, tonight's dinner was
 meatloaf (made from exceptionally perky cows) with mashed potatoes (from masochistic potatoes that ENJOYED being mutilated) and green beans that practically made LOVE to the melted butter in the pan.

Nom nom nom.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7978546

Hey!  I thought it was just SPAM these days!  And who gave you the money for those expensive potatoes?!

From a thread on what your love does to show it (barf):
oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-01-08 07:47 PM
28. Oh god. More than I could remember on the spot, but  
 some examples:

She's willing to put up with me being on the computer for 12+ hours at a time sometimes, when the pain is bad and I'm using it as a distraction.

She never leaves a room without asking me if there's anything I need, or anything she can get for me.

She kisses me at 6:26 every day, since 6/26 is my birthday. (I return with 8:26 for her.)

She stops in the middle of doing things to tell me how beautiful I look right then--the light catching my hair at a certain angle, my eyes being particularly bright that day, just anything.

We say "I love you" (and mean it) thirty-odd times a day or more. After nine years of living together.

She knows me well enough to navigate my temperament like a champ, with no resentment or obsession about who's "right" or what's "fair."

When my tender heart compels me to give away our last twenty bucks to some needy person on a street corner, she never tries to talk me out of it. She shares my values and priorities, and never complains when I don't put *our* family first and foremost every time. My ex-husband once berated me for two HOURS about giving away ten bucks to a hungry beggar, even though he and I together were making about a thousand dollars a week then. ThinkBlue1966 and I barely make $150 a week now, but she's behind me 100%. God I love her.

She communicates with me about EVERYTHING. I don't have to guess what she's thinking, or what she's upset about. She tells me, without hyperbole, and then we talk it over. When she's being moody (or I am) due to hormones, she recognizes it without sounding accusatory or defensive, and we get through it. We can talk about anything in the world. We are not jealous of each other.

She thinks I am the most beautiful, talented, intelligent, and fascinating person that she's ever met, and she tells me so every day. She genuinely feels lucky to be with me. That attitude healed enormous, gaping wounds in my self-esteem that had been around since my school days.

She's just amazing. Everyone should be so lucky to have someone like her.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7975075
This idiot is scrimping on her kid's nutrition so she can give street people booze money.

oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jul-30-08 11:08 PM
Original message
Came home today to find a UPS ticket on the front door.
 Sender's name: Hayden-McNeill Publishing

My guess is that this is my gratis copy for being a contributing author of WVU's English 101 textbook. I had two of my big papers published in it as student examples of an "ideal paper."

We found it at the local textbook store, too. Woot! I am officially published. My English professors informed me that this counts as publication for the sake of my eventual Master's Degree.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7972586
An "ideal paper" to illustrate common grammar errors, maybe.  And if that's considered "published", then I'm counting every post I've made here.  And she's already fulfilling her Master's requirements, even though she just got her GED?

oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Thu Jul-31-08 05:35 AM
Original message
Up late? Why?
 Just curious.

Me--pain issues. You?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7973469
Oh brother - how many scrip pills is it hooked on, I wonder?

And then there's this thread where she's dumping her dog because they're moving and can't take him - what a POS.  Hopefully this will end well for the poor dog.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=7967956

Oh, wait!  From last year; she should be in London now!  I wonder how that worked out....

oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Sun Sep-16-07 08:27 AM
Original message
Hey everyone! Looking for advice, new friends, etc.
 It is extremely likely that I will be spending a month or two in London next summer, studying Political Science and working as an assistant to a Member of Parliament. It's a special study abroad program that my university sponsors, and I'll be earning college credit for my time there. I've already done the Orientation session, and my next meeting with my International Studies advisor (this Wednesday) is when I start planning the trip, creating a budget, and applying for scholarships, grants, etc.

So if I wind up spending next summer in England, does anyone want to hang out?  I'll probably be spending some weekends in Staffordshire, if London is too far away. I'll be there all alone without a single familiar face, so I'm trying to find some friends ahead of time who don't mind giving me hugs and hanging out and helping to keep me from becoming depressed and lonely. I'm really excited about the trip, and I'm looking forward to getting to know some UK DU'ers.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=191&topic_id=22332
I guess the eeeeevil BFEE ruined the economy just in time to spoil her trip.  Just how many unemployed welfare recipients get grants to study abroad, anyway?

This is the same unpleasant DUmmy who posted pics of herself and her "SO" holding sheets up in front of anti-abortion protesters on her campus.  I believe we all picked that thread over pretty well.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=217&topic_id=5848

Yes, my research confirms that she's living and going to school on the dime of the residents of West Virginia.

Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Lauri

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-01-08 06:42 PM

3. If I ever get famous, I intend to "spend" my celebrity in advocacy for the poor. I do the best I can now, but the biggest reason I'd like to be well-known someday is because that would help me accomplish even more.

is she in a beauty pageant while she's posting?  :popcorn:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
oktoberain  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-01-08 06:42 PM

is she in a beauty pageant while she's posting?  :popcorn:
I hope she shaved her legs today in that case.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
 :puke: :puke: :puke:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »
She communicates with me about EVERYTHING. I don't have to guess what she's thinking, or what she's upset about. She tells me, without hyperbole, and then we talk it over. When she's being moody (or I am) due to hormones, she recognizes it without sounding accusatory or defensive, and we get through it. We can talk about anything in the world. We are not jealous of each other.
OMG! I just looked at the pics of these two...I'm assuming when she {i use that term loosely}is speaking of hormones she's talking about testosterone!They both look like long haired men! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!