Author Topic: Six Counts against Trump squashed.  (Read 501 times)

Offline Airwolf

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Six Counts against Trump squashed.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 10:15:42 PM »
Yeah, we'll wait and see.  But the original zeal to hang Trump isn't there anymore, to reconstruct the charges. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 09:32:01 AM »
The judge should be ruling very soon on the motion to remove Willis and her office from the case. Given her corruption and perjury, DU-folk may be very unhappy with the ruling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 10:06:08 AM »
The judge should be ruling very soon on the motion to remove Willis and her office from the case. Given her corruption and perjury, DU-folk may be very unhappy with the ruling.

If she gets removed, it will be like Christmas in March :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 10:12:12 AM »
If she gets removed, it will be like Christmas in March :-)

I'm not counting chickens, but IF she and her office are removed, a new prosecutor would be brought in who MIGHT actually see the case is baseless partisan lawfare.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 02:05:22 PM »
Heard an amusing discussion about the terminology yesterday, and the proper term is "quashed", not squashed. Most media outlets used the wrong verb, so I'm not bagging on you Airwolf.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 02:10:51 PM »
I'm not counting chickens, but IF she and her office are removed, a new prosecutor would be brought in who MIGHT actually see the case is baseless partisan lawfare.

It’s painfully obvious that that’s what the whole thing is about. A major abuse of power.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 05:41:54 PM »
Heard an amusing discussion about the terminology yesterday, and the proper term is "quashed", not squashed. Most media outlets used the wrong verb, so I'm not bagging on you Airwolf.

Hey don't feel bad. I was thinking that is what they said on the news earlier but with my hearing it would sound almost the same if i don't pay closer attention while I am on the PC.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"