Author Topic: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Sa  (Read 426 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-lakewood-church-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/

Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

His past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

The Lakewood Church shooter Genesse Ivonne Moreno is a transgender as Jeffery Escalante.

Witnesses report that Moreno was dressed in a trench coat and backpack, and alarmingly, was accompanied by a child when he entered the church armed with a long rifle.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that the transgender’s AR15 used in the shooting, had a “Free Palestine” message on it.

Moreno walked into the building shortly before 2 pm,  accompanied by a child estimated to be 4 to 5 years old, and opened fire, detailed Houston Police Chief Troy Finner during a news conference.

The church was transitioning between services and gearing up for a Spanish language service when the attack happened, as described by televangelist and pastor Joel Osteen, who spoke at the same news conference.

Genesse Ivonne Moreno/Jeffery Escalante had "Free Palestine" on the gun used.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Sa
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 06:52:58 AM »
I wonder if he’s an illegal? They keep calling him a she in the news. :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 09:38:57 AM »
I wonder if he’s an illegal? They keep calling him a she in the news. :rant: :rant: :rant:

From what I understand, Moreno is anatomically female, gave birth to the child she had with her during the shooting, but sometimes "identifies" as male and sometimes as parsnip (OK, I admit it, I made up the "parsnip" part). Her US criminal record stretches back to 2005, so it is possible that she (and probably her parents, since she was 16 or 17 when she committed that crime) entered the US legally.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 02:08:13 PM »
This situation is ... fluid.  I've been watching this and there are several different reports, none of which I've been able to say for certain are the right ones.

I've heard it was a woman becoming a man, a man becoming a woman, the boys mother, the boys stepmother...

I'm waiting until it all finally comes out, this is confusing.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 02:50:14 PM »
This situation is ... fluid.  I've been watching this and there are several different reports, none of which I've been able to say for certain are the right ones.

I've heard it was a woman becoming a man, a man becoming a woman, the boys mother, the boys stepmother...

KC

More than likely the lame stream media will hide the truth if it doesn’t fit their agenda
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 03:08:57 PM »

KC

It will likely remain confusing.  The "Palestine" sticker on the gun (not Free Palestine apparently updated local news here  established, and that by itself means many loud and powerful groups will not want good, solid information available, so they can scream "that's incorrect/disinformation/conspiracy theory/transphobe propaganda/et al".  Looks like the shooter dropped various aliases, male and female, during their long criminal career, so proving their preferred pronouns may be difficult. 

But as usual, if it's not easy peasy right wing racist shooter, it will disappear.  Just like the black kid who shot a student and a teacher at school cause he was being bullied, and was out partying at his house that weekend. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 04:42:02 PM »
This case is as weird as the person that did the shooting. A person with a record like that shouldn't have been able to buy a gun in the first place but hey what do I know. Anyway they ware guilty and at least the taxpayers won't have to hold a trial.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"